Beachfront Townhouse with Spectacular Ocean Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hyannis condo description
Beachfront townhouse with spectacular views from all levels.
Location: Hyannis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA (Center Cape location)
Accommodations: Town House Condominium- Three Bedrooms, Three baths (sleeps six)
A beach-front condominium at the beautiful Yachtsman complex that is adjacent to the Kennedy Memorial, Hyannis Yacht Club and Hyannis Port, the unit is completely updated including new kitchen counter tops, appliances, painting and carpeting.
It is directly on a private beach with three completely-furnished bedrooms including air-conditioning and TVs in each room. There is over 2000 square feet of living space with spectacular salt water views from the living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, den and decks. Its sandy beach and heated pool with a life guard always on duty makes it ideal for a family vacation. The unit with its spacious bedrooms and three baths will accommodate six people very comfortably.
The complex is within easy walking distance to down town Hyannis, the ferries to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard, as well as the fishing boats and sightseeing boats to the harbor and Hyannis Port. It is also convenient to the Cape Cod mall and many fine restaurants. The amenities and activities make the Yachtsman the number one family vacation spot on Cape Cod.
Wireless internet service is available in the unit.
Owner has very special off season rates for late June, late August and early September.
Keywords: Condominium/ Townhouse
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 2.5+ Master bed room has a full private bath.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Lots of planed and supervised activities for the children in season carried out by a very active owner recreational committee. Also take a short walk to the harbor and let the children see the fishermen bringing in their catch. While there, you might want to have lunch or Dinner at one of the many fine restaurants in the area or get a nice desert at the best ice cream parlor on the cape. Just a few steps more and your on the very quaint main street of down town Hyannis, with its boutiques, art galleries and novelty shops. Very special off season rates available in June and September....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Wireless Internet:
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- The Yachtsman condo complex is surrounded by a salt water beach located on the corner of Lewis Bay and Nantucket Sound.This particular unit is one of the very few rental units that is right on the beach . Others are only within walking distance. The water views shown in the listing are actually from the unit. Others advertised in VRBO are not. ...moreless
Special off season rates are availab for the spring and fall. The Cape enjoys some of it's best weather in Late June as well as late Aug to Oct
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Beach: beach at 1 Metres
Year Purchased: 1982
About the owner: We have been renting our Unit at the Yachtsmen for 30 years. It has been an enjoyable experience for both our guest and our selves. Because we and our family also use the unit you can take comfort in the fact that we continuously update the home and ensure it is fresh and clean. We are a retired couple living in several locations in addition to the Cape. We take pride in this property and enjoy doing things to keep it current, conforable and well equipped for your enjoyment and ours.
Why the Owner Chose Hyannis:
We absolutely love the Cape and Feel the Yachtsmen's location makes it an ideal vacation spot. Also the Yachtsmen has the reputation of being the best maintained Condominium complex on Cape Cod. We manage to spend at least one week a year vacationing at the Yachtsman with our three children and 8 grandchildren.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Location,location, location plus the feeling that you are at a real first class place on the ocean when your there with all the comforts of home
- Primary: 561-627-6003 June to October 1st.
- Secondary: 201-675-6568
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the view from the Master Bed Room.
This the view of the fully updated Kitchen.
This is the view from the ground floor deck.
In addition to being on a Salt Water Beach the complex has a luxurious pool area
This is the Master Bed Room with its own full Bathroom.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013