Ocean Front East Coast Florida Condo Has New Openings ! Call !
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Surf Club III condo description
This unique property is located halfway between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. There are six tennis courts and a day dock for fishing on the Intracoastal Waterway where you might spot a manatee or dolphin. This outstanding complex has 3 swimming pools for your pleasure. Walking distance to Marine Land where one might feed the dolphins. If you are a walker, jogger or biker, there are miles of wide side walks. The building has a party room should you be entertaining as well as a complete workout room.
Also on the property is a complete fitness center, a party room with a fireplace and tables for cards. The pool is luxurious and heated for the winter months. The outdoor jacuzzi and water fountains overlook lush landscaping and the Atlantic.
This home has all new furnishings including two flat screen TVs, a king-size master suite and a queen-size second bedroom with a private bath. There is a bunk room third bedroom and a half bath.
All counter tops are granite and the kitchen is fully equipped. The dining room seats four plus four bar stools at the counter.
There are chairs on the patio overlooking the coastline. St. Augustine is a 15 minute drive North, and Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios are all within a one to two hour drive.
Keywords: OCEANFRONT CONDOMINIUM
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
There are 3 pools available for swimming. One is heated for the winter. Cook out pool side as well as tables for eating or games. There is a party room as well as a workout room. Day dock for fishing...moreless
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
- Surf Club is conveniently located on the Atlantic Ocean in Palm Coast, just 15 minuets from St Augustine ,steeped in history, fine restaurants and the arts. Thirty minuets to the south is Daytona Beach, Florida, famous for auto racing, horse racing and a beach wide enough for automobiles to ride or cruse. There are piers for fishing as well as deep sea fishing. Disney World is one hour and 15 minuets away by car as well as sea world and a myriad of other attractions for both young and young at heart. We love the artist walk held on Thursday evenings throughout the spring and summer in St Augustine. A day drive to Winter Haven home of the Tiffany museum and art collection is well worth the hour drive. We also love all of the farmers markets with fresh produce and home made goodies on Fridays at Flagler Beach just 20 minuets away and Palm Coast on Saturdays. One of our favorite spots for brunch or to bring home bagels and outstanding sweets is in Palm Coast. The menu and phone # is in our unit. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2,500. per month for rentals under three 3 months. monthly rentals are subject to a $150 clean up fee and state of Florida hotel tax. Surf Club does not allow rentals under 1 month 3 month rentals are still $2,200 per month plus tax and clean up our clean up fee is $150. currently the state of Florida tax is 11%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: My husband and I have been vacation property owners in Flagler County for over 25 years. We love the quaint quiet areas of Florida. A place to rest and recharge and yet only 15 minuets from great restaurants and shopping.
- Primary: +1 404-452-7532 404-452-7532
- Secondary: 404-452-7532 Atlanta, Georgia, usa
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of swimming pool and covered eating area. pool is heated in the winter
Seating area of living room
Dining room table expands to seat 5 or 6 people perfect for games& cards
dresser in master bedroom with flat screen T.V.
guest bedroom with queen sized bed plantation shutters
View from the patio of unit 521 in Surf Club 111
Big screen T.V.
view into kitchen with breakfast bar and seating for 4
Kingsized master bedroom over looking the ocean
guest bedroom with tripple dresser T.V.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013