Luxury, Amazing Panoramic Views, Ocean to Ocean and Table Mountain National Park
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Fish Hoek villa description
Graded Superior and 4 star accommodation with 6 king sized bedrooms available as an exclusive Villa. Also, has 2 or 4 bedroomed self-catering apartments or B&B options. King or twin beds, plus extra beds and an extra length bed are available. Situated on the Table Mountain National Park, purpose built and tastefully decorated with all the modern conveniences in kitchens, laundry and bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms, hairdryers, safes, satellite TV, wireless internet, PC in Lounge.
Located at the centre of all the Cape attractions, exactly half way between the City and the Cape of Good Hope. Amazing, panoramic views from False Bay through the mountains of the Table Mountain National Park to Chapman's Peak, on the Atlantic Ocean and high above the quiet safe village of Fish Hoek. Walk or drive to beach, shops or take a short drive to the wine lands, penguins, whale watching, Seals, Baboons and Buck in the Cape Point Nature Reserve plus Table Mountain and the bustling Cape Town Waterfront.
Better than ever expected.: Guests comment the Villa is their 'home from home' with friendly, warm, genuine service and personal attention to detail provided by your hosts Peter and Tina. They can offer guidance allowing you to make informed decision about your daily plans.
Wedding parties, significant birthdays and family reunions are our specialty, with ample space for the whole group to be together or just find a space of your own.
Situated in the centre of the Cape Peninsula you are 20 minutes, or less, drive from the main attractions and 30 minutes from the bustle of the City centre.
Locally you have abundant wildlife, Penguins, Whale viewing, Sharks, seals, baboons, buck and birds, plus the unique Flora and Fauna of the Cape floral kingdom. There are many local restaurants, clubs, pubs, braai's and community services offering you a wide range of activities to choose, from hill walking to drives through some of the best scenery in all of Africa makes The Cape Peninsula an unforgettable experience.
About the owners: Peter and Tina Davies are your hosts and have lived and run successful businesses in South Africa for over 35 years.
They worked in on an assignment in the UK staying in Seven Oaks, Kent, England for two years from 2002 to 2004.
They are happy to assist with your plans to visit Cape Town, the Western Cape, South Africa and Africa.
You can get as much attention as you want or you can be left alone as you prefer -- we are always available to offer advice and assistance for make your stay on the Cape Peninsula more memorable
Guest book comments: Wedding, Birthday groups our specialty.
Visitors from the UK:
'In 60 years of traveling this is the best place I have stayed in'
'5 star place with 5 star people'
'We arrived as guests and left as friends'
'Wonderful. Marvelous people and place'
'Outstanding location, stunning welcome, home has lovely touches and fresh flowers'
'What wonderful hospitality -an unforgettable trip'
'Absolutely stunning place. Fantastic'
'What can you say about such a great place run by great people?'
'Wonderful warm hospitality'
'A wonderful creation:
Visitors from the US:
'You got it going on here in Cape Town. You're great guys'
'Loved the place'
'You are wonderful. This was the highlight of our whole trip'
'Had a great time'
Visitors from Europe:
'Everything was so beautiful'
'Had a great time, we will be back'
'Excellent. Thank you for great service'
'One of the best times I've had in my life! See you again!'
'We really enjoyed our stay - you are fantastic'
- 340 m²
- Bed And Breakfast
- Guest House
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Children Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- All bedrooms have top quality Linen and anti-allergic duck duvets. All rooms can be made with King sized beds or Twin Beds all have special touches including basic toiletries, hair dryer and top quality towels. Special beach and pool towels are available in the Villa. The 6 bedrooms have ample space in them and most will take additional beds should you have children you wish to place in their own rooms There is bedding for up to 18 persons and depending on the ages and sex of children we can organise the accommodation to fit your needs...moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathrooms are available for all rooms some have a full Bathroom with twin wash hand basins, separate enclosed shower and separate bath. Some bathrooms have a shower and no Bath and others have a Bath with a shower. All bathrooms have quality towels All bathrooms have basic quality toiletries from Charlotte Rhys There is a separate Toilet for guests and allowing you to not go to your rooms while in the living area's...moreless
- The property has been used by many different groups and families. All have given rave reviews about how stunning the accommodation, facilities and location is. We have had celebrations for 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th and 70th Birthdays, weddings, wedding anniversaries, family honeymoons :-), bar mitzvah, reunions, Golfing groups, Men’s adventure expeditions, Ladies relaxing and adventure expeditions, business meetings, Get away from it all events, tourists and holidaymakers on wine tours, whale watching or shark cage diving which are all local to the Villa. We are always available to assist you plan your visit and give advice about what you can do depending on the prevailing weather and travel plans in the coming days....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Games For Kids
- Video Library
- Books For Kids
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Music Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Rain Forests
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Bottled Water
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Filtered Water
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Mobile Phone
- Local Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Tiled Stove
- Security System
- Water Cooler
- Computer Available
- Housekeeper Included
- Pantry Items
- 2 Ring Stove
- Mini Refrigerator
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place in Cape. Quailty & panoramic views
Great place in Cape. Quailty & panoramic views
This is a great house with panoramic views of Ocean and Mountains on the slopes of the Table Mountain National Park, just 10 minutes walk to the beach and accessible to Cape Town within 30 minutes. The house itself is very spacious, airy and light and very tastefully decorated throughout. There is a fully fitted Kitchen many special touches in the house. There are quality beds, quality linen and quality towels. The panoramic views can be seen from the balconies off bed rooms and the other wrap around balconies off the lounge and dining room. There are large terraces and patios’ to have a South African Braai. It is a perfect place to relax. We arrived to fresh flowers and wine from Tina, and she was always on hand to source information for our entertainment and eating venues. We would certainly recommend this Guest House and Villa.
- Guest Terri and Uli (Johannesburg)
- Date of stay 11/02/09
- Review Submitted 11/28/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|2014 6 bedroom Villa
Feb 1 - Dec 15, 2014
2 night min stay
Extra Nights: ZAR5,900
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (S African Rands) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Cape Town International at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Cape Town at 34 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Fish Hoek at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: M3 at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Fish Hoek at 1000 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Victorian times at 700 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Clovelly Golf Club at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: several in village at 1 Kilometres
- Primary: +27 (0)21 7824767
- Secondary: +27 (0)82 4410871
- Fax: +27 (0)21 7824767
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Right view Beach /Panoramic view left to Atalantic
Fully Fitted Kitchen
Entrance and information area
A full Bathroom
Dusk at the Villa over False Bay
We are at the centre of the whole Cape Peninsula
Bedroom with extra-long bed
Bedroom with private Bathroom & Balcony with views
Lounge plus a Bedroom (back) in 2 bedroomed suite
2nd Kitchen in the 2 bedroomed unit
Horse riding on the long beach in the valley below
A King sized bedromm with Balcony
The Main Lounge
Dressing area in Main Bedroom
One of the 6 King sized beds in bedrooms
A Whale Tail
The panoramic view of the main Kitchen
Bedroom, ensuite Bathroom and private Balcony
One of the bedrooms in the 2 bedroomed suite
One of the bathrooms in the 2 bedroomed suite
Guests having Sun-downers on the Balcony
Part of the Bay seen from the Moon Bay balcony
6 Bedroom / 6.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.