The Loreah Guiliana House - Very Close to Downtown and Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Surfside house description
Within 1.6 miles to Downtown and less than a mile to the ocean. No need for an automobile because you can either walk or take the trolley to the beaches etc.
Brand new meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 2 ½ bath
home on Nantucket Island. Features include: central air
conditioning, gas fireplace, brand new furnishings, mid-island
minutes to everything, downtown shopping, bike trails and beautiful
This home is furnished with fine taste, comfort and luxury in mind.
1st floor – Living room w/ gas fireplace, dining area, kitchen, den
and half bathroom.
2nd floor – Master bedroom, w/ private bath, 2nd bedroom, 3rd
bedroom, full bathroom w/ double sinks.
Basement – Brand new washer and dryer.
Bed setup: 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds and a full size pull out couch
in the den.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- This home is furnished with fine taste, comfort and luxury in mind. 1st floor – Living room w/ gas fireplace, dining area, kitchen, den and half bathroom. 2nd floor – Master bedroom, w/ private bath, 2nd bedroom, 3rd bedroom, full bathroom w/ double sinks. Basement – Brand new washer and dryer. Bed setup: 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds and a full size pull out couch in the den. Great four season rental. This brand new mid-island home is minutes to everything. This home has central air conditioning, gas fireplace, new appliances, washer and dryer, brand new furnishings, shared outside shower, flat screen television, DVD, den, gas grill, telephone, and WIFI for internet access....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Nantucket is known for its Daffodil Weekend, Wine-tasting Festival, Film Festival, Arts Festival, the Cranberry Harvest Festival, even its famous Christmas Stroll, beaches, swimming, walking, bicycling, golfing, shopping, celebrities, museums, fishing, surfing, sailing, boating, jet skiing, restaurants or just simply relaxing. No matter what activities you and your family or friends enjoy most; you will never forget this enchanting getaway on Nantucket Island....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May - June $2400/wk July - August $3900/wk April & Sept $1900/wk Oct - March $1500/wk *Clean linens included for each bedroom and bathroom
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 9786869455
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - additional pictures and info on location
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Loreah Guiliana House
Private Bathroom in Master Bedroom
Close to Nantucket's Beaches
Family Room w/Fireplace
Master Bedroom w/ Private Bathroom
2nd Bedroom w/ Queen size bed
Private Patio with gas grill
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 14, 2013