Award Winner Hawaii's Hidden Hideaway - Bed and Breakfast
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kailua bed and breakfast description
Hawaii's Hidden Hideaway is an AWARD WINNING Bed and Breakfast. Recipient for two years in a row the MOST ROMANTIC HIDEAWAY AWARD, voted by it's guests. The only B&B from Hawaii to receive this award. Featured in the TRAVEL,TOKYO CALENDAR magazines and other international publications.
One of the best-kept secrets in Hawaii is this beautiful B&B. Considered the top location on the island of Oahu, in Kailua /Lanikai, this special getaway will make you feel that you are in another world. Hawaii's Hidden Hideaway is ideal for that special occasion, for honeymooners, on business, or families. Located on a quite street.
Only a short walk (2 blocks) to the world famous Lanikai and Kailua Beaches. Watch the sunrise, listen to the ocean on a quiet night, or walk on the beach as the moon rises between the islands. This distinctive spot is only 30-minutes from Waikiki, Honolulu or the airport. Five minutes from the town of Kailua are great restaurants, antique shops, and rentals for kayaks and windsurfing.
Enjoy a private deluxe studio or the suite with an outdoor jacuzzi. All with private entrances, baths, decks, kitchenettes (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hot plate, all the dishes and pots and pans) free off street parking, cable TV, DVD/CD players, clock radios, phones, ceiling fans, dining area, laundry facilities, free WiFi, and much more (units can be adjoining). Chose from king, queen (canopy or brass beds), or twin accommodations. Each unit is stocked with a welcome breakfast of tropical juices, cereals, pastries, yogurt, fruits, coffee, teas, and surprises.
Each unit also has a library of activities on the island, restaurant menus, and books on Hawaiian birds and flowers. This B&B is filled with “aloha spirit” and has many repeat guests that enjoy the paradise of Hawaii. Minimum stay 3 nights. Deposit required confirming reservation. Member of the Kailua Chamber of Commerce and the Hawaii Better Business Bureau, with an A + rating, and a permitted establishment (#90/BB-0109).
Keywords: Bed & Breakfast
- Bed And Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- All with private entrances, bathrooms, decks, kitchenettes (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, coffee bean grinder, hot plate, cooking utensils), free covered off street parking, DVD/CD players, clock radios, phones, ceiling fans, dining area, laundry facilities, (units can be adjoining), WiFI for your laptops, Beach towels, chairs and mats provided, Private Jacuzzi spa with the suite, no Smoking property, sorry no pets ...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Horseback Riding
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Beach activities, Sky Diving, Shopping, Great Hikes and 5 Golf courses close by, Great Restaurants. Must see Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, Byodo-In Temple, Sea Life Park, and go to a Luau. Just a leisure drive around the island is always fun and stop for an afternoon of snorkeling or go on a scuba dive. There are great hikes in the area, one which is right behind the house, or paddle out in a kayak to the Mokolua Island. For an early romantic morning watch the sun rise in front of you on Lanikai beach. For a romantic evening, watch the full moon rise over the ocean, right on Lanikai beach, just a stroll from the B&B. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The Hawaiian Hidden Hideaway is well located near the beach, town of Kailua with it's great shopping and restaurants, and near many attractions. The room was wonderful with everything I needed. The local is quiet with wonderful sounding birds. Easy wifi from the room. It's like being in paradise. I will definitely come back here.
- Guest Jann N.
- Date of stay 04/19/13
- Review Submitted 04/25/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$150-$225/night ( per unit). Plus taxes and cleaning fee. Discount rates for long term or multiple units. 3 Night minimum stay (longer for Holidays)
Rates are subject to change without notice. Deposit required within 12 days of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Payment is made by check ( personal, business, electronic), cashiers check, money order, or bank wire transfer (for a small service fee). Short notice requests by travelers checks or cash.
- Tax Rate 13.97%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Honolulu International at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pali Highway and H-3 Hidghway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lanikai / Kailua at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Buzz's Steak House at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Olomana and Pali Golf Courses at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Buzz's Steak House at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1997
Why the Owner Chose Kailua:
You will feel at home here and relax in your private hideaway.
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
We are in the best location to be close to everything and yet private and quiet.
- Primary: +1 Toll Free: (877) 443-3299 (877-Hideawy)
- Secondary: +1 Local: (808) 262-6560 (Hawaii, USA)
Links to more information:
Award Winning Hawaii's Hidden Hideaway B&B
Peacock Suite Bathroom
Sunrise Studio King Bed
Sunrise on Lanikai Beach
Sunrise Deluxe Studio - Twin Beds Available
Lanikai Beach Just for you
Visit The Pacific Aviation Museum -one of the Top 10 Aviation Museums in the USA
Lanikai Beach with white sands and gentle waves
Sunrise from the Bed and Breakfast
Sunrise from Lanikai Beach and Mokolua Islands.
Lanikai Beach - Early Morning
Bamboo Garden Studio
Peacock Suite Outdoor Spa Garden Area
Out Door Shower area
The Byodo-In Temple - 15 minutes from the B&B
View of the Mokes from the hike behind the B&B
Kitchenett in the Peacock suite
Lanikai Beach in the morning
Moonrise over the Mokes
A little wind surfing anyone.
Activities around the island
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 03, 2013