Beach Daze: the Top 10 Reasons to Stay
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
*** #1 Panama City Beach Hi Rise ranked on TripAdvisor ***
1. Sophisticated platinum level decor: Enhance your beach vacation with the modern, stylish surroundings of 'Beach Daze'. The relaxing, tropical flair is a perfect complement to an escape to the beach. The contemporary kitchen has beautiful granite counter tops, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
2. Beautiful ocean views from the fabulous over sized balcony: Emerald Isle Gulf Front Condominiums is a beachfront property spanning over 300 feet of the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. 'Beach Daze' is a 10th floor oceanfront residence overlooking the gulf. The large, 271 sq ft balcony is adjacent to the living room and master bedroom. Lounging and dining furniture create an outdoor living area from which the sun will dazzle you in the daytime, and in the evening will entertain you as it sinks into the Gulf of Mexico with its breathtaking kaleidoscope of colors.
3. Comfortable: 'Beach Daze' has cozy furniture, quality mattresses, as well as quality bed and bath linens. If you desire to sleep late or watch movies, blackout drapes in the master bedroom and living room can be pulled behind the sheers to keep out the bright (and early rising) beach sunshine. Complimentary high speed internet access is available through Comcast for those who bring their laptop computers.
4. Quick, convenient beach and pool access: At Emerald Isle, walk off the elevator and the pool area is only 20 steps away. The white sand beach is just through the pool gate, so you can go from the pool to the beach in a matter of seconds.
5. Recent construction on the quieter west end: Emerald Isle was completed in December 2005. It is located at 17545 Front Beach Road, 7 miles from the intersection of Front Beach Road and Thomas Drive (location of the Super Wal-Mart). The west end of Panama City Beach is away from the major traffic congestion and crazy crowds.
6. Hands-on owners: Beach Daze is not an investment project nor is it part of a collection owned by a rental group. It is a true vacation home. The owners maintain the unit to minimize wear and tear and keep it outstanding for your enjoyment.
7. Avoid rental office hassles: You have your keys in hand upon arrival, so you can go directly to the unit after 3pm (CST). There is no waiting in lines during the high volume check-in/check-out times, and no driving around after-hours to find an off-site rental office. Arrive and begin your vacation.
8. Old fashioned metal keys: Many properties use electronic key cards, which have a reputation of failing at inopportune moments, and most condominiums do not have 24 hour staffed lobbies to assist you. We use metal keys, so you avoid frustrating trips to locate property management to activate or reactivate your card.
9. Proximity to popular areas: Emerald Isle is located 2 miles from Pier Park, Panama City's newest entertainment destination with shops, restaurants, movie theater, and more. It is also 2 miles from the City of Panama City Beach Recreational Complex, also known as Frank Brown Park, which hosts many tournaments and exhibitions. It is the perfect respite for event participants and spectators. The west end location is closer to the popular Beaches of South Walton and the trendy shops and restaurants located along 30A. Rosemary Beach is 7.5 miles away.
10. Rent the unit next door for additional family or friends: If you need more than one unit, we know our neighbors and can help you coordinate with them to rent the adjacent 2 bedroom/2 bath unit.
Free wireless internet connection via our own 'Beach Daze' wireless router so be sure to bring your laptop.
Additional details about 'Beach Daze' and Emerald Isle Gulf Front Condominiums:
The master bedroom overlooks the gulf and features a king-size bed, armoire with 32' TV, DVD player, and private bath. The second bedroom is furnished with stylish twin beds, armoire with 27' TV, and DVD & VHS players. A second full-size bathroom is accessible from the entry hall as well as the second bedroom.
The living room has gulf views and offers a love seat and sleeper sofa, 32' flat screen TV, DVD player, and stereo/CD player. The dining table seats six so there is plenty of room for everyone at the table.
Parking is available on the first two levels of the building. A two level parking deck with plenty of parking is located directly across the street with bridge access for quick entry into the building.
Book your vacation at 'Beach Daze' by calling Mark Brandt at (770) 560-1106. We look forward to having you stay with us!!
*Additional Rental Information*
Check In - 3 PM and Check Out - 10 AM. Central time.
Minimum 3 night rental. 4 Night Minimum Late Spring-Late Summer
Cleaning Fee of $75.
A $300 refundable security and damage deposit required and refunded after satisfactory inspection of unit and return of all keys.
All rentals pay 12.5% state and local sales and room tax.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Activities (nearby)
ReviewsWrite a review
Mark constantly updates this condo. We have been coming down to Beach Daze for years. We love the new sofa and loveseat and ottomans. Everything is always in tip top shape. The decor is beautiful. The unit is always clean. It's a pleasure to work with Mark.
- Guest Mack and Barbara
- Date of stay 05/11/13
- Review Submitted 05/18/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities.
Owner response: Thank you for choosing to stay with us over the years. We will continue to make sure Beach Daze is a wonderful place to stay in Panama City Beach. Mark
We spent a very enjoyable week in this inviting condo. Mark made the rental experience very easy. All descriptions and photos were as advertised. The condo itself was very clean and well equipped. He even had laundry detergent for our use. We only used the king bed but can attest to it being comfy. And the living room furniture was also very comfortable - something many rentals do not have. Our favorite feature: the wonderful balcony! It is very large, furnished with great seating options and the view is unbeatable. We started our days with coffee on the balcony and ended the day with an evening cocktail there. Thanks, Mark, for a relaxing week.
- Guest Vicki & David
- Date of stay 12/29/12
- Review Submitted 01/09/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, people with disabilities, girls getaway.
Owner response: What a great way to ring in the new year. Happy New Year and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please think of us next time you visit Panama City Beach.
Unbelievable Views - Best Beach Vacation!
Unbelievable Views - Best Beach Vacation!
First, I hardly ever write reviews, but I could not help but to write this one. This is by far the best beach condo we have ever stayed at, and the best beach in Florida we have ever seen. The condo is perfect, great size, extremely clean, two single beds in one bedroom for the kids, and it has absolutely everything you need for a week stay. The balcony and views from the balcony are reason enough to stay here, you see nothing but crystal clear water, white beach and sunny skies! You don't see any buildings or touristy areas at all from this Condo, just beautiful white sand and I have never seen the water so clear on the Gulf coast of Florida than at this beach. We had to drag the kids away at the end of the stay, they want to live here all year round! Target, Publix and shops just a couple miles away. The owner was incredibly gracious and the process of renting the condo was extremely easy and organized (which I love). We will definitely be returning to this particular unit, whenever we can.
- Guest Jim S.
- Date of stay 10/11/12
- Review Submitted 11/06/12
Owner response: Jim. Thank you for the kind words. Karen and I take all of our guests vacation seriously by ensuring a wonderful clean and well prepared beach condo for you to call home for the time you stay. We will continue to strive so that all future guests have the same great experience you had. Please look us up when you are ready to relax at Beach Daze. Thanks again. Mark and Karen. P.S. I agree. It is near impossible to leave.
THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH..............
THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH..............
omg this is the best spot on the beach by far, ive been to this location 4 times and each time is ALLWAYS better than the last time this condo has everything you need in it to have a wonderfull time on vacay. everyone was so nice and fun to be around and the condo is just so fresh and clean . this is the only place i will ever stay on panama city beach ...... money well spent..... thanks so much for allowing us the opertunity to enjoy life and spread our wings a lil bit in the time of need for a great outing simply THE BOMB!!! lol only thing thats missing is the private chef lol smile... the kitchen will make even a oatmeal and eggs chef feel like EMIRIL ...............
- Guest RAYRO
- Date of stay 05/03/12
- Review Submitted 10/21/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, girls getaway.
Owner response: Raymond: Thank you very much. I am glad you had a wonderful time. My wife and I will continue to strive to provide an incredible vacation experience to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you. Mark & Karen
My husband, our son, his friend and I stayed at Beach Daze and let me just say this is probably the best unit we have ever stayed in, and we have stayed in ALOT. It was clean, beautifully decorated and there wasn't a single thing that we needed that wasn't provided. I mean everything from a flashlight to seafood utensils is provided. Our son and his friend had to leave early to return to school, so my husband and I got to enjoy a few days just the two of us. We even decided to stay an extra night, we were having such a nice time relaxing. The view is incredible! All activities or restaurants that you might want to visit are close by, but this condo is at the quiet end of Panama City Beach. The owner is very easy to work with. We are looking forward to when we can return to Beach Daze!
- Guest Vicki
- Date of stay 08/10/12
- Review Submitted 08/21/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: My wife and I are always excited when guests have a great time. We tell everyone it's hard to leave and I am glad you could stay that extra day. Thank you again for your trust and we look forward to having you back in the future. Thank you. Mark
Beach Daze Delight!
Beach Daze Delight!
I have stayed in many condos over the years in Destin and PCB and Beach Daze is by far my favorite. Clean, comfortable with oversized balcony and ideal location makes this one of the best in PCB.
- Guest Mark
- Date of stay 06/30/12
- Review Submitted 07/09/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thank you for the kind words. My wife and I are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please bookmark our page for any future travel needs to Beach Daze at Emerald Isle on Panama City Beach.
My husband and I along with our two kids (ages 4 & 7) just got back home after a week at Beach Daze and I must say we had a wonderful time. The condo was very clean and well decorated with upscale and inviting decor. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were also comfortable and soft. We never saw anyone on our floor the entire week, so it was very quiet and nice. The pools were nice and access to the beach was very easy. There were 4 elevators in the building, so we were not left waiting. Parking was wonderful and very easy to get in and out. We were within a couple minute drive to Pier Park and good restaurants. We liked being far enough away from all the noise and craziness of PCB. We also enjoyed having some families with kids but not tons of kids! It was great balance and we met some nice families during the week. I would highly recommend this condo. We plan on returning with our family again next year! :)
- Guest Holly
- Date of stay 05/28/12
- Review Submitted 06/03/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway.
Owner response: Holly: Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to having you back in the future. Take Care. Mark
A Perfect Paradise!
A Perfect Paradise!
Beach Daze was a beautiful way to spend a week at the beach! Every inch of the condo was gorgeous and equipped with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay! This has to be the best condo on the beach!
- Guest Marcia C.
- Date of stay 03/31/12
- Review Submitted 04/30/12
Owner response: Marcia C: We are so happy when our guests have a wonderful time. We look forward to having you relax at Beach Daze in the future. Take care. Mark
Spring Break 2012
Spring Break 2012
Our stay at Beach Daze was wonderful! This is our second time staying at Beach Daze and our third time staying at Emerald Isle and we LOVE it! The condo is exactly as described and very clean and well kept. We have a 15 year old and stayed during Spring Break. It is the perfect location for fun and sun and it is far enough away from all the college students on Spring Break that you never have to deal with alot of noise and the drinking/partying that goes on further down the beach. We loved that a lot of the restaurants and shopping were within walking distance or a very short drive. The outlet mall in Destin is only 30 minutes away :) Another plus! We would recommend Beach Daze to all of our friends and family.
- Guest Spring Break 2012
- Date of stay 03/24/12
- Review Submitted 04/07/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank you Deveona & David for staying at Beach Daze a second year in a row. We look forward to helping your family have great beach trips for years to come. Thank you Mark
Sue /Ontario Canada
Sue /Ontario Canada
This is our second stay at Beach Daze, and once again everything was perfect. The accomodations are perfect and the view is second to none. We truly appreciate the obvious care that is given to maintaining this unit. I would highly recommend Beach Daze to anyone seeking the perfect beach vacation.
- Guest Sue
- Date of stay 03/04/12
- Review Submitted 03/16/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank you Sue for the kind words. See you next year. Mark
2012-13 Winter Nov 25 - Feb 22 .. $119/night .. $ 750/week 2013 Spring Break Feb 23 - Apr 12 .. $199/night .. $1295/week 2013 Late Spring Apr 13 - May 24 .. $179/night .. $1095/week 2013 Summer May 25 - Aug 02 .. $239/night .. $1495/week 2013 Late Summer Aug 03 - Sep 07 .. $179/night .. $1095/week 2013 Fall Sep 08 - Nov 30 .. $149/night .. $ 995/week 2013-14 Winter Dec 01 - Feb 28 .. $119/night .. $ 750/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Mark and Karen Brandt take pride in making sure you have a wonderful beach condo to call home for your vacation.
Why the Owner Chose Emerald Isle:
Panama City Beach has gone through a family friendly transformation starting with the new growth on the west end of Panama City Beach near Pier Park and Frank Brown Park.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are hands on owners that take pride in our unit. The unit is furnished properly as a complete residence and not just a rental.
- Primary: (770) 560-1106 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Check us out on Facebook at Beach Daze at Emerald Isle
Beautiful granite and stainless kitchen with custom cabinets
View of entire unit looking in from sliding patio door
2nd bedroom with twin beds and door leading into full size bathroom
2nd full bath with granite counter top and decorative mirror
One of two beach front pools. The sugar sand beach is only steps away!!!!
Two beach side gas grills great for grilling burgers, steaks, or seafood
Pier Park is less than 2 miles to the east. Shop, Eat, or hit Miracle Strip
Large Pool Deck Hot Tub
Living room with love seat and couch that opens into a pull out bed
Dining room table with six chairs
Master bedroom with king size bed and sliding door leading to large balcony
Master bath with granite counter top and decorative Mirror
Beach Daze at Emerald Isle sits directly on Panama City Beach
20 person beach side hot tube plus 2nd indoor / outdoor pool & steam sauna
Breath taking sunsets from the 10th floor oversized beachfront balcony
Frank Brown Park is 2.1 miles east of Emerald Isle
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013