VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Bed & Breakfast offering a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with toilet @ €120 per night. The bedroom can be made up as either 2 single beds or a double bed. This bedroom is on the first floor with a view over the garden. There is also a large living room at your disposal. It is ideal for a holiday surrounded by nature, while on the French Riviera. Relax at the swimming pool with a cool drink and a book, the pool house is equipped with sunbeds, a changing room and wc. Located in a forested park the river valley has shaded trails along its banks. Golf, tennis, mountain biking or horse riding are available close by and yet the beaches of the Cannes Riviera are only 15/20 mins away. Enjoy the buzz of the Cote d'Azur nightlife, from the serenity of this beautiful location.
Ensuite bathroom with a large double ended oval bath tub and twin basin facilities, a toilet and bidet....moreless
A few steps above the oval swimming pool is the pool house with a large terrace. Separate from the main building, looking over the river valley.
Access from the local road in the valley is a 400m ''piste forestiere'' which serves only the Mas and which ends at the front door. No other buildings can be seen from the house.
At the top of the terraced hillside above the Mas, among the oaks and the pine trees, are the ruins of the ancient Chateau de Mouans Sartoux and a small ruined house where the the farmer lived who used to cultivate the olive trees before the fire of 1935....moreless
A non refundable payment of 25% of the total rental is required to secure a reservation. The remaining 75% is payable in full 2 weeks before the start of the rental period.
These rates include utility bills, pool and garden maintenance, taxes and wireless internet.
Payments made by direct bank transfer are accepted as well
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The Bed & Breakfast is located near the picturesque village of Mouans Sartoux in beautiful Provençal parkland 15 min to Cannes and the beaches, less than 30 min to Nice airport.
From the property, it's a 5 min drive to amenities including two big supermarkets, café bars, pharmacy, local produce stores, bank, bakeries and a huge choice of excellent restaurants.
Grasse, the 'perfume capital of the world' 10 min away.
Tiny streets wind between the 17th and 18th century buildings, with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants up and down ancient steps, passing through arched tunnels and sometimes opening out onto large squares including regional markets.
To the south, 8 km away, is the city of Cannes with its yachts, fine-sand beaches and luxury shopping.
World renowned for its glitzy exterior, Cannes is also a place of great cultural heritage.
Nearby Antibes (Cap d'Antibes & Juan-les-Pins) has great night-life and Marineland, the biggest marine show in Europe with dolphins, whales and sea-lio
Other Activities: Archery
Golf: there are three golf courses within 10 kilometres of the property.