Great Fall & Winter Rates
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Section B house description
This two-story, beach house is located at site B-21 in Ocean Lakes, a family-oriented community. There is a superb ocean view from all three decks.This house belongs to a contractor and is top of the line! There are numerous upgrades throughout the house. It has been professionally decorated and is immaculate. The house was originally built for personal use only by the family. The house is completely furnished including a self-cleaning oven, microwave, refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, full-size washer and dryer, cable TV, VCR/DVD, gas grill, and outside shower with hot and cold water. The house has five beautifully decorated bedrooms and three full-size bathrooms. Master bedroom has a king size bed, three bedrooms with queen size beds, and one bedroom with two twin beds. Two of the bedrooms share an upper deck with an awesome ocean view. There are nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, hardwood floors, upgraded appliances and leather furniture. There is a bay window in the dining area to enjoy the ocean view while dining.You will need to bring your own bed & bath linens.Owner will not permit smoking or pets (strictly enforced). There is a $200 departure cleaning fee. Ocean Lakes has patrolling security/courtesy service, life guards, and a ten-MPH speed limit, which make this a safe and enjoyable vacation place for the whole family.
Rental Agreement for ________ (house number) Ocean Lakes, Myrtle Beach, SC
This rental agreement is made on this _____ day of ____________, 20____ between Kim Land, as owner, and
________________________, as Renter. Please list names of all guest(s) and ages in your group on back of this Rental Agreement. Person(s) not listed will be asked to leave.
1. Owner agrees to rent to the Renter the premises located at 6001 South Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC for the term of ______ nights. Rental Dates: ___________________________________ Check in at 3 p.m. Check out at 10 a.m. NO exceptions!
The rental rate for this period will be $_____________.
We accept cashier check or money order only for payment. Renter agrees to pay owner the sum of $500 security/damage deposit at time of reservation. Renter agrees to pay all damages incurred to residence upon receipt of damage notification - sign below. Balance of rent and $200 departure cleaning fee is due 45 days prior to date of occupancy.
We want to insure that there is no breakdown in communication as to what is expected of you and your family while you are renting our home. If any guest, family or friend using the house is either evicted and/or arrested while on the property, the Owner will be held responsible for that behavior and will be assessed an escalating fine for each incident. Our home is not a “party house”. Please remember you have neighbors and have respect for them. We do NOT allow drunkenness, loud and vulgar language and/or music, fighting or arguments.
2. Pets are NOT allowed. If you are found to have pets on the property you will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will forfeit your payment and deposit.
3. This home is a NO smoking home, please respect this and smoke outside the home only. Failure to comply will result in the loss of your payment and deposit.
4. The premises shall be used for residential purposes only and Renter shall peacefully and quietly occupy the same and shall not interfere with the rights of other Renter(s) or neighbors. Renter shall permit no activities on the premises, which are contrary to any law, ordinance and/or any applicable health and/or fire department or insurance policy provisions.
5. The Renter agrees to comply with the list of Rules and Regulations for occupancy received at the time of signing the rental agreement and also posted in premises.
6. Renter agrees to report promptly to Owner any mechanical, electrical, and plumbing or other problems with the premises.
7. Owner is not responsible for injury to Renter, their family or guests, or damage to their personal property incurred during their stay. Renter, their family and guests bear the risk of any injury.
8. Renter must be at least 25 years of age. NO exceptions - Ocean Lakes rule.
9. Please note that Ocean Lakes is a family oriented, gated and patrolled community. All guests must abide by their rules and regulations. ANY VIOLATIONS RESULTING IN A TICKET OR FINE TO YOU, WILL ALSO COST US! IN THIS CASE WE WILL KEEP YOUR $500 DEPOSIT, WHICH IS THE AMOUNT OCEAN LAKES CHARGES US FOR THE FIRST OFFENSE. If any or part of this agreement is broken while you are the Renter, this fine will be passed on to you and by signing this agreement you agree to pay all fines accessed because of you and/or your guests misbehavior during your stay. If court action is required to obtain fine payments you also agree to pay all court cost in addition to these fines.
Renter Signature Date
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
Just Married: Robbie & Nicole
Just Married: Robbie & Nicole
My husband and I got married while we were staying here in Oceanlakes at B21. We had family and friend stay in OL too!! I have been staying in Oceanlakes since I was 12 yrs old, I am now 33... This unit was beautiful and very well kept. Kim was available at all times if you had any questions and you could truely feel she wanted to make sure our stay was perfection and it was... We will definitely be coming back for our 1st anniversery next year!! Loved the unit, love the view...
- Guest Nicole & Robbie Newlyweds!!! (Graham, NC)
- Date of stay 06/25/11
- Review Submitted 07/03/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
We had a wonderful vacation week (it went by too fast). we have stayed at several locations in Ocean Lakes and this was by far the nicest. The interior was clean and up-to-date. We really liked being able to walk to the beach. I would recommend this to anyone. We were lucky enough to be able to meet the owners while we were staying there and they were the nicest people ever. We hope to be able to make this a tradition at this house. Thanks the Bell's and White's
- Guest snooks (Knoxville, TN )
- Date of stay 05/28/11
- Review Submitted 06/11/11
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (706) 276-3077 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Upstairs king size bedroom with deck
Downstairs queen size bedroom
Upstairs bedroom with twin beds
Back Side and Front Side of House
Views from top deck
Kitchen, bar and dining room
Upstairs queen bed with deck
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Monday, December 16, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.