6BR W/Million Dollar Beach View, Pool/Spa & Billiard Table
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Oceanside Villa boasts fanciful vacation living and sumptuous dreamy delights.
*** Please DO NOT send payment by check/money order/cashier check or wire money as initial reservation deposit without calling us over the phone first. You must call and talk to us to reserve***
***This house just underwent a complete renovation and essentially brand new now.
1) Just added a brand-new custom built billiard table to the game room -with 50' flatscreen TV and Wii game system.
2) New balconies and a facelift complete w/new paint colors to entire house indoor and outdoor
3) New custom draperies for the whole house
4) Brand new 51' flatscreen TV was added to living area on 2nd floor
A must see and experience during your visit to the island***
Impeccably and lavishly appointed with beach-themed furnishings, and professional landscaping surrounding a grand swimming pool and spa.
Lavish furnishings and finishes, plasma screens, and tile floor throughout exemplify this $million-dollar estate as South Padre's vision of paradisical perfection.Awash in ocean breezes, a third-story sun deck provides tree-top sun bathing, cloud gazing, and panoramic views of the surrounding area. The 2nd floor is the heart of this beach house. It boasts open living, dining and kitchen areas with a million-dollar view of the finest sandy-beach in Texas and the saphire- blue ocean. You can enjoy your coffee in the morning while watching the sunrise over the ocean or observing the islandas it come to life from anywhere in this house. You will not want to leave this gem of a house when your vacation comes to an end.
The private and heated swimming pool is complete with its own irresistable jacuzzi. They are exclusive to this villa's guests only and not shared with anyone else. This villa is enveloped by luscious palm trees and cabana. This villa is the epitome of fun and relaxation.
The kitchen is upscale with name brand appliances such as Jen-Air and Frigidaire, granite countertops, and an array of the finest cooking accoutrements available, is topped by a grand-style cabinetry with china glass doors.
Oceanside Villa is a luxurious 3700 square foot, three-story beach house. It has 2 living areas and 2 kitchens each equipped with its own set of appliances. That means 2 fullsize refrigerators!!
- Located right on Gulf Boulevard. It is essentially beach front with unobstructed view of the beach!!!
- 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, private and heated lap-pool and Jacuzzi
- Gorgeous and professionally decorated.
- Open layout - kitchen, dining and living areas
- Sleeps up to 18 people -- 1 King, 4 Queens, 1 room with 3 bunkbed sets and game room with a full-size sleeper
* Master suite: 3rd floor, opens to front balcony and looks out at the beach, king size canopy bed with sitting area and 32' LCD TV.
*2nd bedroom: 3rd floor, Queen memory foam mattress with flat screen TV
* 3rd bedroom: 2nd floor, Queen bed with flat screen TV
*4th bedroom: 2nd floor, Queen size bed with flat screen TV
* 5th bedroom: 1st floor, Queen size bed with flat screen TV
* 6th bedroom: 1st floor, 3 sets of bunk bead with Full/Full, Full/Full and Twin/Twin . This is the official Kid's quarter complete with flat screen TV. They will have a blast; adult's presence is not recommended!
- Living room is on the 2nd floor, open to front bacony overlooking the beach , leather sofa set and a huge 60' LCD HDTV, along with the latest high definition Blu-Ray DVD system.
- Fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two full size refrigerators to accommodate your large group
- Dining room with gorgeous bamboo dinning set plus a New-York style bar (seats 12)
- Fullsize upscale front loader washer/dryer with complimentary laundry detergent
- brand new Propane BBQ grill
- Complimentary wireless WiFi internet access
- plenty of parking (4)on driveway as well as public parking directly across the street
- Gorgeous and professionally decorated
-plantation tile floor throughout with matching granite counter top slabs
- Centrally located. Walking distance to great shopping, restaurants and attractions
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 16-18
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Spectacular direct ocean views!
- Video Game Console
- Video Library
- Video Games
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a wonderful stay at the Oceanside Villa. There were 8 adults and 11 children in our group and plenty of room for all of us. The kitchen was very well stocked. Plenty of dishes, cups, utensils and cookware. There is a great view of the beach from both porches and a very short walk to the beach. The pool was great too. There is an alarm that can be turned on at the door that leads out to the pool if you have young kids. The owner and property manager provided 2 propane tanks for the grill, laundry detergent and many towels. The owner and property manager were wonderful and responded quickly to our questions.
- Guest Rachel (San Antonio)
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/21/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Wonderful Place and Atmosphere
Wonderful Place and Atmosphere
This home was everything the pictures show. We had a group of eleven, six adults and five teenagers. The game room and pool were a big hit. We loved the mornings and evenings having coffee and cocktails on the balcony. I would highly recommend this place to anyone for a wonderful place to stay during your visit at South Padre Island.
- Guest Donna (Colorado City, Texas)
- Date of stay 06/16/12
- Review Submitted 06/26/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
This was a GREAT vacation stay!!!!
This was a GREAT vacation stay!!!!
There were 4 generations ranging in age from 3 to 82 having a family reunion/vacation. We filled the house. It was perfect for our week long stay. The beach is just across the street, the pool and hot tub were great and because there were so many of us we cooked out every night. The photos are exactly what you'll find (it's a big house). It is three story but with bedrooms on every floor and a second kitchen on the first floor it's very accomodating. Views from the patios are really spectacular and great for having morning coffee or a cocktail in the evening. You can even see most of the Friday night fireworks from the pool area. The master bedroom and bath are wonderfully oversized. Everyone enjoyed the place and we would certainly do it again and again. Once we got there, with the beach right there, we had no reason to go anywhere else. We did do the dophin watch, shop many of the stores and see the turtle rescue facility. The house is clean and well maintained. The owner and managers were all very helpful and accomodating. It was such a wonderful experience.
- Guest alpi2 (Houston, Texas)
- Date of stay 05/28/12
- Review Submitted 06/05/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
My family and I recently stayed at this wonderful property. The house is beautiful with many ammenities. The view is spectacular and the walk to the beach is about 1 minute away. Consider planning your next vacation at this lovely home.
- Guest Christine (Chicago, Illinois)
- Date of stay 04/24/12
- Review Submitted 05/01/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Sep 03 - Feb 28 ... from $500/night or $2500/week Mar 01 - Apr 20 ... from $700/night or $3500/week **Mar 09-Mar 22 please inquire** Apr 21 - May 22 ... from $580/night or $2900/week May 23 -Jun 20 ... from $1120/night or$5600/week *May26-Jun6-$740/night, $3700/wk Jun 21 - Aug 15 ... from $1220/night or $6100/week Aug 16 - Sep 02 ... from $640/night or $3200/week Rates are for 14 people.14.5% tax;$260 cleaning fee. Holiday rates may be higher
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 817-891-5211
- Secondary: +1 (817) 891-5211
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Splendid, grand-style estate w/new exterior paint and new balconies &beachview
This is the view from all living areas of this house and master bedroom!
New paint color throughout the whole house &new balcony. Living rm w/beachview.
Granite counter-top throughout the house with upscale china cabinets
tasteful island decor in Queen-size bedroom
Relaxing in this Queen-size bedroom after a day of fun in the sun
Brand new custom built billiard table w/50" flatscreen TV and Wii system
Penthouse room on 3rd floor w/lots of privacy and peaceful santuary
Huge mater bedroom with beachview from your private balcony and sitting areas
Lliving&dinning room w/ open floor plan; so nice to have everyone together
Spacious living area looking out these bay window at the ocean!
Seashell Queen -size bedroom on the 1st floor
A whole room dedicated to your kids! This is heavenly for both kids and adults
What a fun bar to serve meals w/beach view and view of the 60" TV also.
Huge master bathroom with jacuzzi tub to melt away all the stress and tension
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 08, 2014
6 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.