Four Bedroomed Alpine Style Lodge with Balcony and Hot Tub *Discounts Available*
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Looe cabin description
Light and airy timber and stone built lodge on an established site benefiting from a large balcony with table and chairs and decking out to private hot tub.
1 double, 3 twins, bathroom and shower room downstairs. Upstairs is a kitchen/diner with fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave and dishwasher. Lounge area has door leading out onto large balcony with table and chairs. Sony alarm clock/docking stations in all bedrooms. 32 inch full HD flat screen TV with built in Freeview and blue ray player. Hire of bed linen is included in the rental charge (but not towels), cleaning after departure and heating is included in the rental cost. New for 2011 is membership for all guests to use the fantastic all year facilities ( Includes 25 metre pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & Children's Holiday Activities ) at China Fleet Country Club just twenty minutes drive away.
- 95 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Not Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Travel Cot provided at property (please bring own linen).
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- All our guests benefit from membership at China Fleet Country Club (4 adults and 2 children) just twenty minutes drive away. The fantastic facilities include a superb 25 metre pool with jets, geysers, flumes and mushrooms; Heatwaves Retreat with jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and monsoon shower; a state of the art Fitness Suite; Badminton, Tennis, Table Tennis; Squash; Children's Holiday Activities; sport coaching; sports lessons' a bar and restaurant ( with members discount ) and an 18 hole championship golf course. Members prices range form £2.30 for a child swim, thought £6.00 for Heatwaves ( inc' swim ) to members golf at £18.00 per round, almost half the non-members price. Please ask for more details and the full members price list. For more details please visit www.china-fleet.co.uk....moreless
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Laundrette - Not Serviced
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Horse Riding
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Dining Area
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Decking
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
hengar manor lodge
hengar manor lodge
just had a great holliday at hengar manor lodge more than adequate very clean everything that was needed for a good holliday ie hot tub cleaned and ready as stated. reception staff very helpfull friendly (DIANE) maintenance and gardeners also would go back again. thank you all MR/MRS BONSER
- Guest Ann B.
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 10/15/13
Payment can by made by PayPal, cheque or bank transfer. Change over Saturday to Saturday in the high season but some flexibility outside peak times. Use of the available on-site leisure facilities, hire of bed linen ( not towels ), cleaning after departure and electricity are included in the weekly rental.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Exeter Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Plymouth at 17 Miles
- Nearest Train: Gunnislake at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Seaton at 16 Miles
- Nearest Golf: St Mellion Golf Course at 5 Miles
External View showing hot tub and balcony
Lounge looking back to Kitchen/diner
Double Bedroom looking into Jack and Jill bathroom
Lounge looking out onto Balcony
Double Bedroom looking out onto decking