Luxury 3 Double Bedroomed Villa with Private Swimming Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Antalya villa description
A beautiful 3 double bedroomed villa, set in its own landscaped gardens with a private swimming pool,measuring 4 feet deep and 9metres long. Just 30 minutes from Antalya international airport in Belek on the Turkish Riviera, with 8 golf courses nearby. Beautifully furnished throughout with everything that you need to enjoy a relaxing sun drenched holiday. It is a 20 minute walk to the nearby beach at Belek with golden sands, bars, restaurants and water sports and a 20 minute walk to the resort centre of Belek with a large selection of shops and restaurants and bars. The villa is fully air-conditioned throughout, on one hour timers and as a fully fitted kitchen, with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, cooker and washing machine. The lounge has a TV, CD player, DVD and satellite channels. There are plenty of sun loungers in the garden and 2 tables and chairs, one next to the pool and one on the roof terrace outside the master bedroom for those romantic evenings with a glass of wine watching the sun set over the Taurus mountains.
Airport pick ups: Transport can be arranged to have you picked up at the airport and taken direct to the villa, and then picked up on your departure date to be taken back to the airport. It is by mini bus and will seat a party of 6 with luggage.The cost is approximately £90 return. The driver will have the keys and show you round the villa.
Welcome Packs: A welcome pack can be arranged to be left at the villa for you on your arrival. Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, orange juice, butter, milk, water etc. Please specify when booking. This will be at cost.
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master en-suite bedroom with double patio doors / windows, which open onto a large roof terrace with table and chairs and patio umbrella. The room is very light and airy with one wall consisting of a full glass window / double patio doors. Consists of 1 double bed, double wardrobe and dressing table. All windows and patios have built in blinds. Tiled floors throughout. 2nd upstairs bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom. Has 3 single beds, a double wardrobe and dressing table. The room is light and airy with 4 windows. Tiled floors throughout. Downstairs bedroom has en-suite bathroom attached, and also a patio area looking onto the garden, with a small table and chairs. Has 3 single beds, double wardrobe and dressing table. Has 2 windows and a glass door to the rear patio. Tiled floors throughout. There is also a travel cot...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Air-conditioning en-suite bathroom has a power shower with hydrating sprays, radio, and light built into the shower. There is a full sink with mirror and cupboards at the side and below the sink. Toilet with built in bidet spray. 2nd upstairs bathroom has a full bath with shower over. Also has a toilet with built in bidet spray. Sink with full mirror over and cupboards for storage. Downstairs bathroom has a shower with built in cubicle. Has a toilet with built in bidet spray. Full mirror with cupboards at side and under sink. Also the washing machine is fitted under the worktop....moreless
- Wheelchairs are accessible via the garden and through the patio to the dining area, there is also a downstairs bedroom and bathroom. Wheelchairs not accessible through the front door (due to steps) and the upstairs of the property. The outdoor pool is approximately 45 m3 but is of a depth of about 4 feet, therefore children unable to swim must be supervised, and also diving is not allowed. There is also an outside shower which available before entering the pool....moreless
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Water Parks
- Not Necessary
- Horse Riding
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
sports and adventure activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
My family and I spend 2 weeks there in April 2009. we had awesome time. Very comfortable accomodation, pleasant mild weather 20 minutes walk to a publick beach, 20 minutes walk to center of Belek, pleanty opportunities to travel around to see historical locations.
- Guest Galina (Canada, Onrtario)
- Date of stay 04/07/09
- Review Submitted 05/10/09
Recommended for: People with disabilities, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Owner response: Since Galina stayed at the Villa I have now made further improvements which I hope will enhance peoples stay and comfort.
super confortable et environnement calme.
super confortable et environnement calme.
Votre maison était très agréable! Elle est super confortable et située dans un environnement calme. C'est une adresse que nous recommanderons à nos amis et proches. Les enfants et nous y avons des moments super!!! Bonnes vacances à vous. Philippe
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/16/13
Just come back from 2 weeks in this villa. It was amazing. The accomodation is fantastic, the pool is superb and the over all experience was just fantastic! The walk into Belek or to the beach can be a bit draining in the heat so we used Huseyn a local taxi driver who has an arrangement with the villa owner and this worked like our own personal chauffeur! The Troy Aqua Park was £110 for a family of 5 but well worth the money. Belek is very nouveau and full of bag and watch shops, very sparkly! Kadriye is worth visiting as this is more authentic. The Sunset Restaurant in Belek was our favourite - the hospitality is first class! Will be looking to come back! The only cricism is that wherever we go in future can't possibly meet this standard and can only be a disappointment!
- Guest Susy and Martin (Lincoln, UK)
- Date of stay 08/05/09
- Review Submitted 08/21/09
Recommended for: Pet owners, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2014
2 night min stay
Extra Nights: £80
May 1 - Jun 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Extra Nights: £80
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Extra Nights: £80
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Antalya at 45 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Antalya at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Antalya at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Belek at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Montgomery Golf Course at 0.5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: This is a family owned villa of which we spend all our holidays here and have done for the past 7 years. We love our holidays here in Belek as its such a relaxing holiday with our own private pool and the local people and town are so inviting. The location is great as within walking distance to the beach and town and so there is always something to do.
Why the Owner Chose Antalya:
We chose the location as situated next to the finest golf courses, as we enjoy golfing hence we leave a set in the villa if anyone wanted to have a go for themselves.
- Primary: +44 7708264760 Mobile call anytime.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa with private swimming pool
Villa and pool
En suite bathroom to second bedroom
downstairs 3rd bedroom terrace
Villa looking from pool
Outside eating area
Open plan lounge
i pod doc
Stair gates fitted top and bottom of staircase
Second and third bedrooms have 3 singles in each
En suite shower room to third bedroom