VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Villa Vicina is situated in the very centre of Milna on Brac. It is right at the heart of things, close to restaurants, coffee bars and shops, yet has a private, walled garden which protects it from noise and curious passers-by. As you walk down the steps, stamped with the history of this place, you reach the waterfront, by the crystal clear sea.
This traditional Dalmatian stone house was fully renovated and decorated in 2005 so that the original architectural features have been preserved. Villa Vicina is a house which seems to enrich your spirit and exude calm. You will simply feel relaxed there.
The house can accommodate 7-9 people comfortably. It consists of a kitchen/dining area/sitting room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate WC.
Villa Vicina location: This traditional Dalmatian stone house was fully renovated and decorated in 2005 so that the original architectural features have been preserved. The house can accommodate 7-9 people comfortably. It consists of a kitchen/dining area/sitting room, 3 double rooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate WC. On the ground floor there is an open-plan kitchen/dining area/sitting room, occupying 55 m² and a separate WC, while on the first floor there are 2 double rooms and a bathroom. On the second floor, in the attic space with wooden beams, there is a double room with a bathroom and terrace, with a fine view of the sea and the entire bay. There is also a sea view from the first floor.
Villa Vicina has a garden terrace (80 m²) which is partially covered, an outdoor fireplace and garden furniture for pleasant gatherings, an outdoor, private pool and shower and an orchard.
Villa Vicina offers you possibility of relaxing in private property, land located nearby a beach. The property is just 10 min by boat away from Milna bay. On your disposal you have:sun decks,parasol, table and chairs. The property is available in the period from Tuesday to Friday. There is possibility of boat rental:Pasara 4.5 KS for 5pax (50-70 EUR* /price may vary depending on season). *Price doesn't include skipper (20-50 EUR).
To make your stay on Brac Island as pleasant as possible, we have equipped the villa with all the equipment you might need.
HOW TO REACH MILNA ON BRAC: By car: - From Austria and Hungary via Zagreb to Split on the A1 motorway. - From Italy via Rijeka along the Rijeka-Zagreb motorway to Bosiljevo intersection, then on the A1 motorway to Split. - From Split take the ferry to Supetar (Island of Brac). - Take the modern tarmac road from Supetar to Milna on Brac (about 23 km).
By plane: - Most international airports have services to Split - in the high season there are more cheap flights and many charter companies add direct routes to Split from many European airports. - Take the Croatia Airlines bus from Split Airport to Split Port (about €5 per person) or a taxi (relatively expensive in Croatia) or hire a car in Split Airport. - From Split port take the ferry to Supetar (Island of Brac) - cost about €4 per person- - Take the modern tarmac road from Supetar to Milna on Brac (about 23 km).
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- Sea Kayaking - explore hidden bays, beaches and small picturesque villages. - Windsurfing - spend a day learning how to windsurf and enjoy this perfect summer activity. - Sailing - spend a day aboard learning and enjoying. - Diving - duration: 1 hour. - Diving school - Duration: 10 hours (theory) and 12 hours (practical part). - Fishing - for 4-7 people.
- Mountain biking - easy downhill from the highest peak of all Adriatic islands to the sea - Climbing day - spend a day rock climbing at spectacular Brac locations. - Wine tasting- wine tasting with us is truly an authentic experience. - Visit to Blaca Hermitage - there is no better way to learn about the nature, history and traditions of Brac than walking with our guides. - Biking - Duration:3-4 hrs.
WHOLE DAY EXCURSIONS:
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands tour - departure from Sumartin, Milna and Pucisca. Price: 650 EUR (up to 4 persons) 850 EUR (max 8 persons)
- Visiting the Blue Cave and Hvar town - from Bol to Sumartin to the Blue cave, Green cave, the town Hvar and back. Price: 800 EUR (up to 4 persons) 1000 EUR (max.8 people)
- Split tour - from Bol to Sumartin, Pucisca or Milna to Split and back. Price: 700 EUR (up to 4 persons) 900 EUR (max.8 persons).
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Book with confidence
This trusted property manager partner uses secure credit card payment methods. Your payment is protected up to $10,000. If not using their secure credit card payment methods, always call the manager at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.