Waterfront View Condominium
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Apollo Beach condo description
Available January, 2013!!! This third-story, furnished (we can rent annually unfurnished) condominium has an outstanding view down three canals and offers beautiful vistas from our screened balcony. It is situated in Apollo Beach in the quiet and secure Anchor Point condominium complex.
Renters will enjoy our wireless internet, new hardwood floors in the living room and bedroom areas, upgraded appliances and tiled floor in the kitchen and eating area. One bath has been remodeled to included an easy-access shower. This complex has a nice common area, pool, barbecue, tennis court, and boat docks. Tampa, its attractions, and airport are about 35 minutes away. The beach is a ten minute walk or two minute drive!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sailing Activities and Attractions, A short walk will bring you to a yacht club, marina and restaurant, The beach is a 10 minute walk or two minute drive, There are two golf courses within a five minute drive, two shopping malls and many flea markets within a half-hour drive, A manatee viewing center is nearby, Tampa and its attractions and airport are about 35 minutes away...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We spent the month of March there. We are going back again next year. We really enjoyed the place. It was perfect for our needs.
- Guest BJ Fred (East Syracuse NY)
- Date of stay 03/01/12
- Review Submitted 04/18/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: And, after this renter (in April, 2012), we freshened up with new linens, nicer furniture, etc.!
Monthly Rate: January through March .. $1850/Month Other Months ........... $1250/Month. Weekly Rate ........ cannot rent for less than one month 12% Sales and Tourist Tax; $700 Refundable Security Deposit; $150 Cleaning Fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (916) 332-8122
- Secondary: (916) 988-8991 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from lanai
view toward kitchen
view from the lanai into the living area: it's not this dark!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013