Beautiful Emerald Isle, Beach/Chairs Service Included!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Emerald Isle condo description
** BEAUTIFUL 11th FLOOR BEACH-FRONT CONDOMINIUM! **
Wake to the sound of the ocean!! Beautiful two bedroom unit on the 11th floor.
BEACH-SIDE MASTER SUITE:
* King-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* 20-inch color TV/DVD player with remote
* Ample closet and dresser space
* Large, private full-bath with vanity
* Queen-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* Includes a 20-inch color TV/DVD player with remote
* Large bathroom with vanity and closet
* Large 25-by-14.9-foot area
* 32-inch color TV with DVD Player with remote
* Soft, micro-suede, queen-sized sofa bed in the Living Room (sleeps two)
* Soft, micro-suede love seat
* Dining table for entertaining with large leaf extension
* Beautiful GRANITE countertops and bar
* Bar stools for raised kitchen counter
* Includes dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, ice-maker
* Coffee maker, blender, wine glasses, toaster oven, can opener, and all the utensils you will need for entertaining.
*New Full Size Washer/Dryer in unit
LARGE OCEAN-SIDE BALCONY
* Extra Large - 10.5-by-28 feet
* Full patio furniture with table, chairs, and zero gravity recliners
* Perfect area to entertain, relax and watch the sun set!
Keywords: Beautiful, Beachfront, 2 Bedroom condo
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Brand New (2013) Sleep Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
We actually stayed on the 16th floor, very nice, had a GREAT vacation. The place is beautiful and we loved it. Hoping to get back next year!
- Guest Billy & Brenda (Titusville FL)
- Date of stay 06/01/13
- Review Submitted 06/08/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Great vacation spot and kid friendly!
Great vacation spot and kid friendly!
Our family stayed here and had a wonderful time. The condo is nicely decorated and has great amenities. There was even a booster seat for our little one. It is also convenient to stores and state parks with more beautiful beaches and dunes. We would definitely recommend this place and stay there again.
- Guest Ryan (Chattanooga)
- Date of stay 05/30/12
- Review Submitted 06/11/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
My family loves staying at this condo. We have stayed there 3 years in a row and hope to go back every year. The condo is gorgeous and so relaxing. The balcony is big and the view is beautiful! We see dolphins playing all the time. We love it!! Thanks for sharing your condo with us.
- Guest Cassie (Stockbridge)
- Date of stay 05/12/11
- Review Submitted 05/24/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Just arrived home a few moments ago. The unit was just what we needed for our beach vacation. Beautiful beach front condo with extra large deck that we used when we were not on the beach. Clean pool and hot tub. Very nice views. Saw dolphins swimming in ocean this morning before we departed.
- Guest margaret c. (silver point, tn)
- Date of stay 06/24/06
- Review Submitted 06/24/06
2013 Rates: Jan 01-Mar 16.. $1,400/month Mar 16- April 13 .. $175/night .. $ 1,300/week Apr 13- May 20 ................ $1,150/week May 20 - Aug 17................ $ 1,350-1,400/week Aug 17 - Oct 1 ................ $1,100/week Winter Rates through Feb 2014.....$1,400/month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are a blended family of five girls, ages 5 to 21 ~ we have two condos in Emerald Isle so that all of our family can enjoy the beach and still have room for the girls to bring friends!!
Why the Owner Chose Emerald Isle:
I am originally from Florida and now live in the Atlanta area ~ Panama City Beach is close enough so that we can frequently enjoy the beach!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love that we can sit on our patio and relax in our zero gravity recliners and watch both the sunrise and sunset!!
- Primary: (770) 843-3629 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from 11th Floor Balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013