Five Bedroom Luxury Villa with Large Pool, in Secluded Setting
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Costa Brava villa description
Mas Cullell - a relaxing escape in the foothills of the Pyrenees within easy reach of the sea. Mas Cullell is a restored 200 plus year old stone farmhouse located about eight miles from Girona in Catalunya, Spain. It has five double bedrooms and sleeps 10 people comfortably. It has a large pool, and is set in beautiful wooded hills with stunning unobstructed views. It is in a secluded location and from it no other properties are visible. Approximately 30 minutes drive to nearest Costa Brava beaches; 15 minute drive from Girona airport. The climate is mainly Mediterranean with hot summers. Out of summer, the evenings can be cool or cold, with bright, sunny days. Even in the wet season (mainly Mar/Apr), there are long clear periods, which are delightful. The house is available year round... why not try it out of the main summer season?
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Large spacious living room with wood fired stove, basic Satellite TV, & DVD, Modern kitchen with dishwasher and spacious dining room comfortably seating 10, Upstairs traditional terrace (room with wall openings, for semi-outdoor living, see picture), Full central heating (when required!), Pool, large tiled (12m x 6m), heating available, Shaded Patio area with sunshade and large table for outside dining, Extensive views, Lawn, Outside Table Tennis area, We can put you in contact with some reasonably priced local chefs, who come highly recommended, should you wish to have meals prepared at the house for a special occasion, Internet connection is available for your laptop via 3G/GPRS data card which we will provide on request, This connects to the PCMCIA slot, 250MB/week is included free, Local Pay-as-you-go mobile phone is available for free loan...moreless
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Unspoilt Costa Brava beaches (Palamos, Begur, L'Escala, etc) are within an hourGÇÖs drive, More popular resorts (Lloret de Mar, Tossa de Mar) are approx, 30 mins drive, Barcelona is just over an hour by car or train, The Pyrenees are a 45 min drive, and the ski resort of La Molina is about a 90 min drive, It is stunning walking, cycling and fishing country, and horse riding, and golf are not far away...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct 29 (2011) - Apr 27 (2012).. €1400/wk Apr 28 - Jun 8 (2012) .. €2300/wk Jun 9 - Jul 13 (2012) ..€3000/wk Jul 14 - Sep 7 (2012) .. €3700/wk Sep 8 - Oct 26 (2012) .. €2300/wk Oct 27 (2012) - Apr 30 (2013) ..€1500/wk Payments by bank transfer. 20% booking deposit. Balance 8 wks before start date. €800 Refundable Damage Dep. No additional charges. Rates are quoted in Euros(€).
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Jake and Melba Prager are a couple with two grown children. We are getting close to retirement. We live in London and very much hope to spend more time at our holiday home as the years go by. At present, we are too busy to spend much time there, but we do get there about 4 times a year, either by ourselves or with friends and/or family. Jake is an engineering project manager, and Melba (a native Texan) works for the UK Department of Health.
Why the Owner Chose Costa Brava:
We visited Catalunya on vacation and loved the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Unrestricted countryside with easy access to the Mediterranean coast.
- Primary: +44 (0)2086730703 (United Kingdom)
- Secondary: +44 (0)7825433077 (UK)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
House (side view)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013