Villa with Private Infinity Pool, Garden with Sea View Looking at Meis Island
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kalkan villa description
The villas are all equipped with amenities and more. All rooms have a beautiful sea view. All bedrooms have AC and spacious wooden closets for your belongings. Each window is equipped with mosquito nets. Kitchen includes fridge, dishwasher, stove top cooker, microwave, small electrical oven as well as various small appliances, kitchen tools, cook and dishware. Portable outdoor grill also available (BBQ). Living room has cable TV, DVD player, and music box with CD player. Washing machine, iron and ironing board are in the basement. Linens, sheets, bath/ face/beach towels are provided. Bath towels should not be used for the pool. For those staying longer than one week, a basic house cleaning can be arranged with the customer upon request. Garden and pool are maintained once or twice a day.
Our villa's location is only 100 m to a rocky, deep and turquoise Mediterranean sea. At the mouth of the peninsula, 4 km from the villa, there is a double sided pebble beach. Kaputas Beach (19 km) is outstanding for its aqua blue colour and soft sand and Patara (43 km) is a 12 mi beach with ancient city ruins and a World Heritage Site. Alternatively, there are 2 friendly pebbled beaches, Kucuk Cakil in the centre of Kas and Buyuk Cakil just 1 km away.
The villa is surrounded by a beautiful garden and depending on the season one can find pomegranates, tomatoes, lemons and if you're lucky watermelons. It has its own private infinity swimming pool, (9 x 4 m and a depth of 2 m) which is in front of the patio for the villa, can be enjoyed with a wonderful sea and island view.
The sun terrace includes sun beds with cushions and umbrellas by the pool. The sea and island view can also be enjoyed from the shaded veranda. Pool is open between the months of May to November.
The Mediterranean styled patio is in fact the most used area and is decorated with relaxing and cosy couches/chairs.
BBQ located in the left-hand side of the rear garden area. Light switch for this area is situated by the front door.
Private, secure and shaded car parking is available for each villa.
Smoking permitted outdoors.
Children of all ages are welcome but should be supervised at all times. The villas can only be accessed by stairs and is not recommended for people with mobility problems. For your safety, climbing or walking on the ledge of the infinity pool is strictly forbidden. Floors are made of travertine stone and requires extra care when wet. Smoking permitted only outdoors.
Special interest holidays:
Scuba diving, trekking around ancient lycian paths, paragliding, canyoning, rafting, canoeing, horseback riding, walking, jogging, sailing, historical sightseeing, perfect for yoga and meditation retreats.
Nearest airports are Dalaman (156 km) or Antalya International (198 km). Transport from and to airport can be arranged on request. Location of villa on Kas peninsula is 5 km away from Kas centre. Scheduled minibus service every 20 minutes between Kas centre and Peninsula. Bus stop is minutes by walk.
- There is a small hospital available in Kas. Dentists, chemists and all doctors are also located in Kas. There are some private and good doctors who can come to the villa when needed.
- The town of Kas has a large variety of wonderful restaurants, cafes, pubs and nightly live music. Enjoy wandering around Uzun Carsi shops and traditional Turkish/Greek architecture near the main square. Feel the part of the ancient history when you walk the pretty cobbled streets and view the tombs of the Lycian kings on the hillside.
- Don’t miss the all day Friday Bazaar/ open market. Search for unbelievable bargains for fashionable clothing, souvenirs, organic fruits and vegetables. See traditional pastries like gozleme prepared in front of you by local villagers. Try homemade baklava, cheeses, pickles, butter, tomato paste and taste locally produced items such as olive oil, tarhana soup and other yummy foods.
- Kas has a protected old harbor which is the ancient port of Antiphellos. A new Marina has been built inland of the peninsula recently completed in 2011. Make sure you visit them both for scenic evenings and picturesque sunsets!
- Hire private charter boats, or take local excursion tours such as the glass bottom boat to see the ancient sunken city of Simena in Kekova, or to spend an afternoon visiting Castellorizo on the Greek island of Meis (bring your passport along!)
- Kas is the 'It' place for scuba diving in Turkey. Not a diver? Then you can consider attending a diving school in town. An old military aircraft and old ship can be explored underwater in surrounding areas.
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- All necessary linen and blankets are provided for. All bedrooms include: - Built in wooden closet space - AC - En-suite WC - Balcony - Each window has mosquito nets. ONLY for Villa 2 and 3, Bedroom 3 is the only one that does not have en suite WC and balcony as it is found on the 1st floor....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Children of all ages are welcome but should be supervised at all times. The villas can only be accessed by stairs and are not recommended for people with mobility problems. For your safety, climbing or walking on the ledge of the infinity pool is strictly forbidden. Floors are made of travertine stone and requires extra care when wet. BASEMENT has washing machine, iron and ironing board. We provide an extra cot for young children/babies upon request. www.summerrosevillas.com...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sight Seeing
- Horse Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Water Cooler
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Bottled Water
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Beach Towels
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Please get in touch for precise prices and availability. The prices above are for a group of 1-6 persons and displays our weekly rate in GBP. The villa has a maximum capacity up to 8 persons. For each extra person, the weekly rate is 100 GBP. Last minute bookings considered and prices can be negotiable depending on season and group size. Check-in after 16:30. Check-out before 10:00. Times can be arranged according to other bookings. High season (July-Sept) villa cleaned between 11am-4pm; thus your check-in/out time puntuality is VERY important. For Check-ins between 22:00-07:00, there is a 12 GBP extra charge.Booking conditions: - 4-DAY MINIMUM stay. - SPECIAL consideration for bookings 3 weeks or more and small groups of 3 or less. - Bookings are confirmed with a £250 per week non-refundable deposit. - The total balance is due 6 weeks before arrival. - £250 cash refundable damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Note: Since Villa 2 and Villa 3 are identical, owner reserves the right to place and change reservation in order to fully maximize high season.Children of all ages are welcome but should be supervised at ALL times. Extra Cleaning is available at 40 GBP upon request. English, German and Turkish speaking Home Management representative is available. Villas are self-service.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Dalaman at 156 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 100 Metres
- Primary: +90 5552925511 If this phone is off, it means I am in Italy.
- Secondary: +90 5334163482
- Tertiary: +90 5352237010
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stunning view from veranda
Master Bedroom with balcony and en suite WC
Ground Floor Suite with Kitchenette
Living room decor
Kitchen, spacious and fully equipped
Master Bedroom washroom
Overflowing bougainvillea from our garden
Nearby beach - Kaputas (just 19Km from Villa)
Lycian tomb within Kas
Kas - Old harbour
Looking out from indoor
Bedroom with two single beds, WC, balcony
Living room decorated for comfort
Ground Floor Kitchenette
Pool (9 x 4 x 1.75)
Antique poolside bar (Villa 3)
Ali Ihsan Gogus Street & Shaded parking
The Peninsula and The Marina on the right
Peninsula seaside at sunset (100m from villa)
Lounging around, relaxed with no worries
Weekly friday market
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
If this phone is off, it means I am in Italy.
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.