VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This stunning individual villa stands on a large 1600m2 flat plot comprising of tropical gardens and large private pool (11.5m x 6m) with 9 sunbeds. The upper level of the villa comprises of a large fitted oak kitchen complete with every appliance you could wish for and finished off in polished black granite. This leads onto the dining area. The lounge is light and airy with three black leather sofas of which one is a sofa bed, and 50' wall mounted Plasma T/V complete with satellite. The second level is made up of the master bedroom containing a double bed and luxury en suite complete with bath and a hydro massage shower. There are a further 3 double bedrooms, comprising of 2 twins and a double bed. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have TVs & satellite systems. On the lower floor is the 5th + Satellite TV bedroom made up as twin beds with separate toilet and shower. The lower floor leads directly into the gardens were there is a large child’s play area. A cot can be provided on requested.
El Rosario, Marbella!!!!!!!!!: El Rosario is situated on the edge of Marbella and consists of only exclusive villas ranging in value from 1 million upwards. Within a minutes drive of the villa are some beautiful little restaurants, tennis club, cafe and supermarket. The beach is a 20 minute walk or 2 minutes in the car, I recommend the car! Although a car is not strictly necessary we do recommend one so you can explore all the wonderful attractions this area of the Costa Del Sol has to offer. These include world famous Puerto Banus and Marbella allowing you to shop until you drop. For the families and children there is no end of attractions also ranging from the Selwo Wild Life Park at Estepona, Water Park and zoo at Fuengirola, Sea World Centre and Selwo dolphins in Benalmadena. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Early Summer Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2015 7 night min stay
Mid Season Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2015 7 night min stay
High Season Aug 1 - Sep 8, 2015 7 night min stay
September Sep 9 - Sep 30, 2015 7 night min stay
Autumn Oct 1 - Dec 18, 2015 7 night min stay
Christmas & New Year Dec 19 - Jan 3, 2016 14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€600
No additional mandatory fees
There is a 500 pound/600 Euro refundable bookings damages deposit to be paid when booking this property.
An extra 250 Euro per week for pool heating.
Booking deposit of 20% payable immediately on booking. The remaining 80% plus the refundable security/damages deposit is due to be paid 2 months prior to arrival. If the booking is under two months before arrival then all of the money is due to be paid immediately.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
El Rosario is situated on the edge of Marbella and consists of only exclusive villas ranging in value from 1 million upwards. The urbanization has 24 hour security with guarded entrance offering total peace of mind. Within a minutes drive of the villa are some beautiful little restaurants, tennis club, cafe and supermarket. The beach is a 15 min walk or 2 min in the car, I recommend the car! At the beach you will find white sands and some lovely little beach bars. The beach is ideal for children and slopes gently making it perfect for swimming. Although a car is not strictly necessary we do recommend one so you can explore all the wonderful attractions this area of the Costa Del Sol has to offer. These include world famous Puerto Banus and this location has something for all, from families to golfers or just those that like to party. Non stop fun for all! This really is an outstanding location and we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.