VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Beachvilla Bula is situated in North Bali. With 2 floors it has a amazing view. The villa gives all comforts that matter, which aids to an unconcerned stay in the tropics. The pool, the terrace and the garden are large and all facilities are as well on the groundfloor as first and second floor.
Beachvilla Bula is situated directly amidst a lush tropical garden in beautiful surroundings. The soft rolling of the waves of the Bali Sea, the delicious scents of exotic herbs, the sweet sounds of birds and in the evenings the call of the tjik-tjak’s, are the non physical experiences you will take home as memories of your stay at Beachvilla Bula.
Beachvilla Bula is clean, spacious and cool, so you will feel 'senang' (well) and will give you a comfortable atmosphere when you arrive.
3 separate bathrooms, 3 separate showers, 3 separate WC, 3 separate washbasins and 1 large bath.
Warm and cold water....moreless
In the rental price is included:
Staff from 8.00-20.00 hr, on call to cook for you,
To clean the house and to take care for you.
Regularly cleaning of linen and towels.
Laundry service on call.
Facilities during your stay
2 spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning, fan, king size bed
With luxury mattress and mosquito net.
Spacious wardrobe with safe.
2 bathrooms with toilet, wash basin and shower.
Kitchenette with water-dispenser and 2 refrigerators.
Swimming pool with spacious outside shower and
Terrace with luxury sunbeds.
Bale benong at the sea.
Exotic garden with lots of privacy.
Large veranda with a long dining table and 8 chairs.
Super lounge bed and 4 fauteuils.
It's environment friendly to switch on the air-conditioning half an hour before sleeping..
Breakfast, lunch or dinner on request.
A menu is available.
We can arrange a transfer from and to the airport. This cost € 40,- per transfer...moreless
Books For Adults
Local Services & Businesses
Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
Golf Privileges Optional
Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Seating for 8 people
Iron & Board
Local Activities Guide
Local Restaurant Guide
2 Ring Stove
With a beautiful view over the sea and to Java...moreless
High season Dec 15 - Jan 15, 2016 3 night min stay
Low season Jan 16 - Jun 30, 2016 2 night min stay
High season Jul 1 - Sep 14, 2016 3 night min stay
Low season Sep 15 - Dec 15, 2016 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€150
No additional mandatory fees
VAT Tax Rate10%
When you make a reservation, a deposit of 30% needs to be transferred to our account within 14 days. The remainder, 70% of the rental price plus a deposit of €150,-, should be paid at the latest 4 weeks before the agreed check-in date. For reservations that are made less than 6 weeks before the agreed check-in date. the full rental price should be paid at once, in one transfer.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The property's calendar has not been updated in 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Bali Handara Country Club
The location on the map is approximately.
The house is situated on the beach and the address is Jalan Samudra V1 in Tangguwisia nearby Lovina.
The street is new and is therefore not on Google maps.
Golf: Bali is home to four international golf courses of which one of the most spectacular ones, Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club, is located at only 20 minutes from Bula Gallery in the highlands of Bedugul.
Masterfully designed by famous international golfer and course architect Peter Thomson and voted by Golf Magazine as “One of the 50 Greatest Holes in the World”, Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club is the only golf course in Asia with its location set in an extinct volcano.