Modern Decor in 9th Century Southwark. the Best of Both Worlds! - The Southwark Blue Apartment
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
England apartment description
The Southwark Apartment is a newly built block set within a location that is very close to a wide range of some of London's most well-known attractions. Apartments within this building have been called 'the ultimate city living experience', based on its accessibility and ultra-modern decor.
Local Attractions : South Bank, a significant arts and entertainment district, is only a short walk away. The Old Vic, a historic theatre that was established in 1818, is just 2 minutes by foot from the apartment. The Anchor & Hope, a wonderful, local gastropub, is 5 minutes away. The London Eye, which is Europe's tallest ferris wheel and the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom, is only a short walk away. The Design Museum, famed for being the alleged first museum of modern design, is also in the area. Shakespeare's Globe, a reconstruction of the burned-down Globe Theatre, is one of London's best playhouses. Trafalgar Square, a public space that is often used for political demonstrations and community gatherings, is near to the apartment. Big Ben, the great bell of the clock at the north end of the famed Palace of Westminster, is just across the river.
The Southwark Blue Apartment: England Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 843955ha
The Southwark Blue Apartment is a 699 square foot, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom dwelling, with the most modern of decor. It is on the 2nd level; the building also does have lift access.
- 699 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Both bedrooms are doubles and come furnished with double bed, duvet, duvet cover. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with own shower, basin and toilet. The master bedroom also has floor to ceiling sliding doors. Both bedrooms have double glazed windows and very well sound insulated floors. The rooms are very light and airy and have a clean crisp décor, have ample space and are very comfortable and quiet. You will have a fabulous stay in this apartment....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- We boast free high speed (WiFi) Internet connection, a phone (for incoming calls only) and all other mod-cons. The apartment will be stocked with basics: coffee (instant), tea, sugar, milk bottles (UHT), oil, salt and pepper. The bathrooms will be stocked with soap, shower gel and toilet paper, and soaps for the washing machine (clothes) are provided also. Standard household items include: coffee plunger, clothes iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and clothes drying horse. All linen is provided including all bedding and blankets, and towels for the bathrooms....moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Not Necessary
- City Centre
- Dining Area
- Wireless Internet
- Basic Soaps
- Sofa Bed
- Water Cooler
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
ReviewsWrite a review
Very NiceGuest comment entered by manager
very nice facilities, comfortable bed, very roomy, got two bathrooms, hot water is powerful. we can wash our clothes and have dinner there. close to the underground and main sites in the city.
- Guest Jingyan
- Date of stay 08/25/12
- Review Submitted 02/15/13
Excellent locationGuest comment entered by manager
Great apartment with suffient facilities. Exactly as described. Helpful staff. Easy location - walk everywhere or use tube stations close by. Only downside - traffic noise & people leaving nearby pubs at closing time.
- Guest Denise
- Date of stay 01/13/13
- Review Submitted 01/25/13
Prices may vary: These are indicative prices only. Seasonal variances may apply. Please contact us directly for a specific quote and any friendly advice. All prices are subject to change without warning unless bookings are confirmed. ***Brochures and further information available*** We have great brochures and information guides we can send you. They're packed with information and have the latest specials. Please email us!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Train: Southwark at 200 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Many at 20 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 20 Metres
- Primary: +44 03333113333
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Grand open layout
Plenty of storage space for clothes
Look comfortable enough?
Master bedroom, with view of the ensuite bathroom
Main bathroom with full shower and tub
Great way to unwind after a day of London's sights
Perfect spot for a home-cooked, family meal
Plenty of storage and counter space
Clean, tastefully decorated bathrooms
Quality craftsmanship throughout
Orthopaedic beds provide high quality sleep
Plush & luxurious
Alternate bedroom view
Alternate view of the main bathroom
Television, DVD player, and ample natural light
Open, efficient layout
Fantastic modern appliances
All modern amenities
The building features a lift