Special Offers - Luxurious Self-Catering Cretan Villa with Sea View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chania (Hania) villa description
The island of Crete is the largest of the Greek islands and has an interesting history.
According to legend, Crete was the birthplace of the god Jeus and the resting place of the gods. Currently, Crete retains much of its characteristics with many archaeological monuments Minoans, medieval towns and ports, such as Chania, Rethymno, Heraklion and more recent Byzantine monuments. It has countless resorts.
It has beautiful picturesque villages, whose beauty will push you to explore. If you want action, Crete offers many choices for nightlife, markets, golden beaches or parks. Car hire gives you the opportunity to explore his pure landscape among destinations more or less difficult. You can also spend a lot of time getting to know the fauna and flora closely.
GALATAS Prefecture CRECE: The Pano Galatas village is located 6 km west of the city of Chania and in the middle of the most interesting tourist and West Crete region. The coastline of 12 km long, starting with Chania, and extends to Platanias offers many beautiful beaches, and concentrates the largest number of tourist accommodation, as well as nightclubs and bars.
Pano Galatas is a quiet village 2. 120 inhabitants 1.5 km from the sea, without specific tourist activities, but it also has basic services, taverns, cafes, mini markets, a butcher, a bakery and other shops.
OUR UNIQUE ADVANTAGE IS OUR PLACE THAT COMBINES SO PERFECT, The EASY ACCESS TO ALL YOUR DESTINATIONS AND ASPIRATIONS (city, beaches, parks, entertainment, historical monuments ...) AND A NATURAL ENVIRONMENT OF AN ABSOLUTE PEACE.
Simply inspiring V WINTER IN CRETE: Are you interested in Greece for your winter holiday? Crete, the largest western island is one of the ideal destinations for your winter vacation to relax and explore. Winter is the perfect season to avoid the large tourist flow. The mild climate, often with a blue and cloudy sky, makes the winter months, a great time to explore the many Cretan miracles. You can visit the archaeological sites like Knossos and Festos, remains the largest and famous Minoan civilization and most beautiful Venetian towns, Chania, Rethymnon and Heraklion. You can also walk on the hills and in nature and meet Cretan work in the fields during harvest (olives, oranges) or care for their animals.
All major European airlines, collaborate with us, and so you get easily in Crete.
SPECIAL OFFERS: We offer you a special opportunity to enjoy the unique climate of Crete throughout the year. All villas feature a fireplace and central heating. To all our visitors staying villas during the summer for two weeks, without reduction, we offer a special gift!
Come back in the winter for a week, for free! * (For the winter of the same year)
Start preparing now for your summer and winter vacation at the same time
Although winter charter flights are not direct to our city, but they arrive in Athens, however tickets are quite economical if you book earlier. Try to travel with Easyjet, Aegean Airlines and Olympic Airlines. All major European airlines, collaborate with us, and so you get easily in Crete.
* The functional expenses (electricity, oil, cleaning not included).
- 120 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- 6 adults, 120 m2, 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and pool. This villa is located on a hillside, offering stunning views over the olive groves, the sea and the mountains. The north coast of Chania with its beautiful sandy beaches, is only 2.5 km away from the villa. The villa of 120 m2, is surrounded by a beautiful garden, full of trees and plants and flowers of all colors. It has two floors. On the ground floor there are 2 bedrooms, each with two beds and a bathroom. A small staircase leads to the second floor, where the third bedroom with two beds and a bathroom with shower. The first floor also, there is a lovely sunny room with fireplace, TV, dining area and a well equipped kitchen. In addition, there is a small office (to your computer) with connection cable, for professional or other use....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- It is a predominantly agricultural region. The Galatas village is not so great, but it is very much alive, with small-markets, taverns, cafes, a bakery, a butcher and other shops. You can find other needs in Chania, Kato Galatas or about 2 km from the villas. The most famous historical sites and many sandy beaches are located nearby. This place also offers endless opportunities for your outdoor activities, like hiking, cycling etc.. Certified as organic in our surrounding our villa property, you can find some organic products, such as fruits and vegetables, the famous Cretan diet....moreless
- DVD Player
- Books Adult
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Water Sports
- Bowling Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Room
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- ISDN Access
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Deck Wood
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
rental charges rb
- Charges Included
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a wonderful holiday
We had a wonderful holiday
We can recommend the house. It's places in a quite area with olivetrees and has a wonderful view. The pool is nice and our children enjoyed the 2 very nice dogs, which came to visit the garden. Tatiana was very helpful and wanted to make sure that we had everything we needed. And she had a lot of very good recommondations for excursions in the area, so we experienced much more then expected. Thanks also for the gifts. We had a wonderful holiday. Thank you! Tommy and family, Denmark
- Guest Solvej B.
- Date of stay 10/07/11
- Review Submitted 11/11/11
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2013
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Daskalogiannis International Airport at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Port of Souda at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: National Road Juction at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Glaros, Kalamaki beach, Stalos at 3 Kilometres
- Primary: 6977783058
- Secondary: +30 2821044928
- Fax: +30 2821044923
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.