Whispering Pines-Private,Cozy Cabin with Hot Tub--Dog Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Florissant cabin description
Whispering Pines is located southwest of Florissant,just 32 miles west of Colorado Springs.
Elevation: 8700 feet.
Cabin Size: 550 square feet on one level.
Beds and Sleeping: one queen size bed with pillow-top mattress, cotton sheets, one full-size futon, one single futon; sleeps five maximum.
Bathroom: one full with tub and shower.
Electric: standard electric power.
Heat: gas forced air/wood-burning stove.
Special Features: Long private circular driveway off cul-de-sac, beautiful wooded lot with over one acre of tall pine trees. The cabin has hardwood floors, log furniture, wood-burning stove, telephone, DVD Player, satellite TV, fully equipped kitchen with full sized refrigerator, flat top stove, microwave, propane barbeque grill, hot tub with colored lights and waterfall, hammock in the trees, hanging swing and table with chairs on large front porch. Deer,hummingbirds and other wildlife abound in this natural,quiet setting. Pet friendly with dog run. Feel free to contact me for additional pictures of the cabin and surrounding area.
Approximately 20 miles to Cripple Creek
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Stove
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Wood burning stove, DVD Player, Hot Tub, No smoking indoors
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center in Florissant, Dinosaur Museum in Woodland Park, gambling, antiqueing, and great restaurants in Cripple Creek along with the Molly Kathleen Mine, Cripple Creek Museum, Cripple Creek and Victor Narrow Gauge Railroad. Fishing and picnicing at 11-mile reservoir in nearby Lake George, Whitewater rafting in nearby Buena Vista, tour underground caves at Cave of the Winds and visit the Cliff Dwellings by Manitou Springs, historic Gold Belt Tour National Scenic Byway in the Cripple Creek and Victor area, Melodramas at the Imperial Hotel in Cripple Creek, Mueller State Park between Divide and Cripple Creek, United States Air Force Academy, Manitou and Pikes Peak Railway, Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center, Flying W Ranch, Santa's Workshop in Cascade, Seven Falls, United States Olympic Training Center, ProRodeo Hall of Fame and Museum of the American Cowboy, Pikes Peak-America's Mountain, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Jody the owner was a joy to work with, everything that is stated on the VRBO page is true and even better than we anticipated! The cabin is well decorated and feels like home no matter how many days you are there. Thank you for allowing us to stay at such a nice place with dogs!!!! Jamie
- Guest Lopez (Denver, CO)
- Date of stay 07/02/13
- Review Submitted 07/09/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, pet owners, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Great Place to Relax
Great Place to Relax
Within minutes of pulling up, two elk strolled by to check us out. Had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and would do it again in a heartbeat.
- Guest Rob (Rincon, GA)
- Date of stay 09/04/10
- Review Submitted 11/11/10
Oct 15-May 15 ..$110/night (two-night minimum)***$750 weekly rate*** Oct 15-May 15 (holidays) .. $115/night (two-night minimum). May 16-Oct 14 ...$125/night(two-night minimum)***$800 weekly rate*** May 16-Oct 14 (holidays) .. $130/night (two-night minimum). $25 cleaning fee, 3.9% tax. Fees based on 2 adults and up to 3 kids. $150 Damage Deposit (refundable). Cancellations within 45 days of arrival are non-refundable unless rebooked. 50% payment due at reservation-remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (719) 290-2354
- Secondary: (719) 268-1002 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private cozy cabin
Front porch with hanging swing, grill & table
5 Person Hot Tub
Kitchen and hallway
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013