Secluded Privacy & Your Own Theater on Lake Lanier
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dawsonville house description
The Alcove Retreat on Lake Lanier is waiting for your visit. Enjoy the thrill of the lake or the surrounding area during the day and the comfort of home at night. If it's warm enough for you, bring your boat and tie up at the dock.
There is a boat ramp for launching very close by. After a day of activity come back and relax in the hot tub on the lower deck. If you'd rather be cozy and comfortable inside, relax with satellite HDTV (51 inch RPTV) in the gathering room downstairs or the dedicated theater upstairs (are you ready for a near 10' diagonal screen?). Both can handle the DVD’s you bring along.
If you want to just get away from things.... relax in the library, close the doors, and read to your heart’s content. Or break out a puzzle (dozens available) and spread it out on the dining room table for a challenge. A limited selection of books is available. If you’d like to surf or stay in touch with the outside world, bring your laptop and wireless card to tap into the DSL wireless network.
This is an ideal getaway for that special vacation or for team building. An off-site meeting place is a great way to get that office, club, or church group focused on that special project. The Retreat offers the wooded seclusion of a mountain cabin and all the comforts of home as well as the fun and enjoyment of being on Lake Lanier.
The Retreat is only a 45-minute ride up GA400 from I-285 on the north side of Atlanta. It’s located on the northwest corner of Lake Lanier on a quiet Chestatee River cove. The location provides easy access not only to 'The Lake' but also a wide variety of activities in the foothills of the north Georgia mountains. Dahlonega, Helen, Amicalola Falls, North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall, Mall of Georgia, and much more are close by. Boating, hiking, horseback riding, rafting, golf, gold mining..... whatever you would you like to do is probably close by as well.
CAUTION YAHOO EMAIL Users: Please check your SPAM folder for replys to your inquiry. Yahoo is extremely strict as to what they declare as SPAM.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 12-16
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Pots & Pans & Utensils, Casual Place Settings, Glassware, Flatware, Ironing Board and Iron, Dining Room with Table & Chairs with More Table Space in the Kitchen, Gathering Room with 51 Inch RPTV - HDTV with Satellite & DVD, Overstuffed Sofa and Chair, Leather Recliner, Bar Stools at Wet Bar Window, Library with Recliners and Side Table, Limited Selection of Books, Wet Bar with Stemware, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Blender, Corkscrew, All Bed Linens, Bath Towels and Cloths, Dedicated Theater with a 118 Inch Screen, Crt Projector, Sound System, Satellite HDTV, and Tiered Seating for 10-12, Gas Grill (Propane), Patio Table with 6 Chairs, Umbrella, Hot Tub for 6, Single Slip Dock, No Pets...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Boating and all imaginable water activities on Lake Lanier, Hiking the Appalachian Trail from the Amicalola Falls visitor center and Southern Terminus Access Trail, Several horseback riding venues, Golf at the Chattahoochee Country Club or Gold Creek Resort, Dahlonega Gold Museum, gold mining, and unique shops and restaurants, Alpine Helen with itGÇÖs taste of Bavaria, Trout fishing, Shopping at the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall or the Mall of Georgia, Restaurants are springing up all around of all kinds, You will be only minutes away from grocery, pharmacy, video, and other shopping...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Mid May-Mid Sep .. $375/night .. $2100/week (In Season) 3 night min Mid Sep-Mid May .. $300/night .. $1650/week (Off Season) 3 night min Holidays are at the In-Season Rates. $150 Cleaning Fee Rates subject to sales (7%) and occupancy (8%) taxes. Let us know of special needs. We will be happy to work with your situation. All guests must be 'registered' at time of application. No "wild parties".
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Bring your boat and tie up here
You'll be very comfortable here
Relax and enjoy the next movie when you want it
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013