VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gulfview328
- THE PERCH AT GULFVIEW is the perfect place for your family's beach vacation! Check out our video!
- Our top-floor west facing unit has been newly redecorated and fully furnished with every guest in mind.
- The kitchen now has brand new Whirlpool stainless steel appliances and is completely stocked with all the tools you will need to create any beach side dish you can imagine.
- The open-floor living area has VAULTED CEILING (a unique feature of top-floor units) which makes the space feel larger and more comfortable. You will also enjoy a peaceful partial WEST VIEW of the ocean from the living room and balcony.
- We free high speed Wi-Fi and provide entertainment in every room, including two BRAND-NEW FLAT-SCREEN TVs!
- Both pools and Jacuzzi tub are right downstairs next to the BBQ grills and the cutest courtyard with palm trees that are as tall as the three-story building! Oh and the BEACH...it's gorgeous, it's right across the street (about 150 steps from our door) and it's private!
- When you are back from the beach, you will appreciate the condo's tile floors throughout. The unit is always clean and easy to maintain clean!
- We offer comfortable sleeping arrangements for six guests. A private bedroom with a queen size bed, a bunk area (a must have for kids!) and a brand-new sofa bed with a queen size Sealy Posturepedic mattress in the living room.
Keywords: Condo, Beach front, Bunks, Comfort, Stocked, New Furniture, Sleeps 6, sofa bed, vaulted ceiling, clean, elegantly decorated, family friendly.
Discounts: 7 nights or more: $60 Nightly; 30 nights or more: $42 Nightly
Spring Break Mar 12 - Apr 22, 2016 3 night min stay
Early Summer May 21 - Jun 3, 2016 7 night min stay
Summer Jun 4 - Aug 12, 2016 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$200
Cleaning$95 + tax
- Base rate is from November 1 - March 6
- Rates doe not include a $95 cleaning fee and 12% FL tax.
- 50% due at the time of booking and 50% 30 days prior to check in.
- Gulfview is a family oriented property, unsupervised groups under the age of 25 are not allowed.
- Honeymooners between 21-25 are allowed.
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Within walking distance to Pompano Joe's, a popular local seafood place right on the beach. Also walk to Captain Dave's and The Crab Trap (the latter about 1 mile away though). A five-minute drive to Silver Sand's Outlet Mall, Destin Commons, Sundestin Golf Course, Publix Grocery Store and Wal-Mart. Miramar Beach is right in the middle of it all!
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Our family loves travelling and staying in condos instead of hotels. It gives us more of a local feel for the place we are visiting. When we decided to buy a vacation home, we had no doubt Destin was the place! We have been coming to Destin since 2002. We have been to many many beaches including in Europe and South America - and there is nothing like the white-sandy beaches of Destin, FL! We hope your family will feel at home in our condo and bring home some wonderful memories!
Why the Owner Chose Gulfview: We chose this condo first because it is located in our ALL TIME FAVORITE LOCATION, Old Hwy 98. It does not feel like Destin if we are not on Old 98 - its miles of trails are perfect for running, cycling or just taking long picturesque walks. Second, we fell in love with the condo itself and its west-facing view of the Emerald Waters. We found the condo peaceful, nicely decorated and situated in a small complex that is just perfect for families – two pools (one heated in the winter), a Jacuzzi tub, barbecue grills, a cute courtyard with palm trees as tall as the three-story complex and a private beach! We chose to name it The Perch at Gulfview because of the way we feel when we walk into our condo – a resting place with a nice view!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Third-floor unit (vaulted ceiling and no neighbors above you )
West-facing view (you can sleep in even if you get the couch, and enjoy a glass of wine watching gorgeous skies in the afternoon)
Tile throughout (no sand bothering you when you are back from the beach - easy clean-up)
Not having to carry a whole lot to the beach (especially important if you have kids, just walk back to the unit for potty visits or to grab a forgotten toy)