Lovely Villa - Pool, View, Calm and Close to Everything !
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
St. Paul de Vence villa description
This lovely villa in 'Saint Paul de Vence' is just 20 minutes drive from Nice International Airport. It is in a well established, residential area which was agricultural and is still inhabited by local people. The villa was built in the Provence style and sits on a hill. From both inside and outside there is a beautiful unobstructed panoramic view of the Southern Alps and from the sun terrace upstairs you can see the beautiful blue of the Med in the distance.
The active villages, towns and cities (St. Paul de Vence, Vence, Grasse, Cagnes sur Mer, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, etc...) with a multitude of good restaurants and cafés are within minutes drive. However, this privileged residential area remains calm during the day and quiet at night.
Our villa is equipped with everything modern. It is very well maintained and the furnishings and decoration are of a high standard. The living area inside of the house measures about 240 m2 (2400 square feet).
GROUND FLOOR INSIDE:
- Large open space living/dining room with stereo. In this room one can enjoy the beautiful view of the southern Alps through the large sliding glass doors which lead to a surrounding terrace. The other side of the room opens South and out to a furnished, covered terrace with a magical view on the Alps and to the pool.
- There is a small family room with satellite TV, DVD, and Home Cinema stereo installation.
- A modern, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, freezer, etc...). The kitchen is spacious and also furnished with table and chairs for 6 people. The kitchen opens directly to the south side lawn.
- Next to the kitchen there is an office with a computer which has high speed internet connection & wifi. There is a laundry area with quality washer and dryer.
- A hall takes you to the other side of the ground floor where there are 3 bedrooms (1 queen size bed, 1 standard size double bed, 2 single beds). The 4th bedroom is the only inclosed room upstairs, it has a standard size double bed.
- There are 2 full bathrooms with bath tubs and integrated showers and a 1/2 half bathroom with toilette and sink.
Every room on the ground floor has French doors allowing direct access to either the lawn or to a terrace which leads to the lawn.
The halls and doors are wide allowing wheel chair accessibility
UPSTAIRS you’ll find an open space mezzanine (indoor terrace) and one double bedroom (with a wash area) and an outside sun terrace where you can see the sea in the distance.
The inside of the villa is fully heated and air conditioned.
OUTSIDE : Nicely furnished covered terrace for dining with a barbecue and beautiful, unobstructed, panoramic view of the southern Alps. Next to this terrace is the pool measuring 3.5 M2 X 5.5 M2 (12 X 18 feet) equipped with lighting, and 'strong current exercise option'. The pool has a barrier which can be installed upon request for child safety.
The lawn is well kept and has olive and fruit trees. The land on the entire north side of the house descends to the woods which are part of this private property. The woods are enclosed, the environment is dry. The south side of the house has entrance, private parking for 2 cars and the lawn. The villa is completely surrounded by a high hedge keeping the property private.
Cleaners, qualified driver, babysitters, a cook, are available upon advance request at the local hourly rates.
This exceptional location, close to the sea and the mountains is a lovely place to spend some time on the Riviera. It is also an ideal location for visits and excursions. Only 20 minutes drive from Nice International Airport with easy access to all main roads.
- 5 minutes drive to VENCE a lovely, interesting, historical town which is dedicated to activity and for all ages.
- 10 minutes to the mountain roads of the COL DE VENCE which is wonderful for walking, horse/pony riding, enjoying the cooler air and breathtaking sea and mountain views.
- 10 minutes to the sea at CAGNES SUR MER with it's pebble beach.
- 20 minutes to ANTIBES with its sand beach, wonderful Picasso museum, historical sights, and shops.
- 15 minutes to the center of our beautiful, middle aged, fortified, artistic, picturesque town of SAINT PAUL DE VENCE.
- 20 minutes to the bustling city of NICE with its charm, museums, sea promenade.
- 25 minutes drive to CANNES with it's chic, luxurious port and famous film festival.
- 30 minutes to beautiful, international, MONTE CARLO / MONACO.
- The closest SKI RESORT is a 45 minute drive.
- ITALY with its famous markets is about a 40 minute drive.
- A trip to FLORENCE in Italy is a four hour drive on a scenic highway along the sea.
- A visit up to PARIS is just a little over a one hour flight from Nice and there are many flights every day.
Truly, it would take several life times to visit everything worth seeing in the area and it is also a great place to take a break and rest.
1. A deposit of 25% is required at booking.
2. Refundable security deposit will be requested at arrival.
3. Linens and towels are included in the rental rate
4. The lawn and the pool are maintained during the rental period
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January 1st to December 31st - 2700 euros weekly Minimum one week rental periods Suitable for children 8 years and older The rental rate includes linen, towels, electricity,
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +33 4932 08200 (France)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to our Private villa on a hillside.
Modern fully equipped kitchen
Salon upper terrace. Sea view outdoors from upper terrace.
One of the 4 similar bed rooms, all with direct access outside.
South side - Our villa - small cul-de-sac (dead end) road
Covered terrace with BBQ. Mountain view, 10 minutes from the Sea.
Part of Salon
Family room with Satellite TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo
Terrace outside of the Bedrooms, lovely view,our private enclosed property
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Friday, August 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.