Multi-Family Beach House W Detached Guest House & Toys/
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ensenada house description
Casa Kennedy is a great place to watch nature and relax. This beach front property is on a beautiful six mile walking beach. The water is shallow for the kids and great for swimming. Further back the waves abound for the boggie boarders and novice surfers.
Great vacation in today's economy, 14 pesos equals $1 US Dollar, but Mexico has not raised any prices. Your dollar goes far now.
The sunrises and sunsets are spectacular. At night you can see the Milky Way. And if you get up early, you can usually see the dolphins swimming up the beach. Certain times of the year, you can catch a glimpse of them swimming back.
There is a separate guest house so you can come with another couple and play together but still have your privacy. Or maybe you'd like some romantic time so put the kids in one house and you take the other.
Very kid-friendly--toys, board games,card games, crayons, chairs, boggie boards, DVDs
Dogs like it here too.
There is an enclosed courtyard with patio table, umbrella, and chairs. On the beach there are two patios. There is a deck on top of the house with glass walls as a wind break with chairs and chaise lounges. There is a firepit in the road built to keep the wind from blowing smoke in your face so you can roast marshmallows as you watch the sun go down or gaze at the stars.
And unlike most vacation homes, we supply all kinds of beach equipment and toys for all ages... check the amenities.
We know that you will enjoy the beauty of Punta Banda and the comfort of our home and the fun of our beach. Come stay in our little piece of paradise.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1) 1 King bed in Guest house. Sealy pillowtop Therapeutic mattress, Queen size Beds (2) 2 Queen Beds in Beach House. Sealy pillowtop Therapeutic mattresses., Baby Cribs (1) Portable crib in closet of Beach House bedroom, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) As mentioned above, 2 twin-size futons for kids or use the 2 roll-a-way beds instead if you prefer., Bunk Beds (1) There is a bedroom in the Guest house with a twin-size bunk bed and a trundle bed, this entire unit sleeps 3 people, But we have 2 rollaway beds and futons that can be used for up to 2 more small kids....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Filled with beach toys, (surf boards, boggie boards,skin boards), games, kites, sun shade unit, beach chairs, beach towels, fishing equipment, ping pong table, air hockey, badmitton racquet and net, volleyball, soccer ball, frisbees, football. Charcoal Barbeque Grill stored in here as well....moreless
Use Wood only, not duraflame logs. Wood-burning stove in each house. Beautiful to look at and gives off a lot of heat. We supply wood when we can. Replinish it when we are aware it is gone. Courtyard has a chiminea for outdoor wood-burning and there is firepit on the beachside as well....moreless
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Same amenities in both houses including wood-burning stove in living room, Full kitchens and Full bathrooms with a shower & Bath tub(a rarity in Mexico). There is an outdoor shower for cleaning off sand. All kinds of Toys in the GARAGE. Beach House - 2 bedrooms with 1 Queen Bed in each room, 1 foam pull-out twin-size futon in the living room for small child, Portable crib in closet. Guest House - 2 bedrooms, one has a King-size bed, the other has a bunk-bed with trundle and 2 foam pull-out twin-size futons for small children...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- Air Hockey
- CD Player
Deck / Patio:
(3) Tiled Patios on the beach-side of the house, 2 of them. Tiled Courtyard with patio chairs, table, and umbrella. Chiminea provided to burn a fire outside at night when you don't want to be inside. There is also a firepit on the street side facing the beach....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Punta Banda is a quite community, No ATVs or Fireworks allowed on the beach, View the wildlife included Dolphins, Seals and all the Birds in the estuary, Go into Enseanda for shopping and night-life, Take side trips to the Wineries or the famous LaBufadora (the blow-hole)which is 15 minutes from the house, Shopping is fun there too, Other activities include, Golf-8 miles away, Horseback Riding on the beach, Star-gazing, You can even go Surf Fishing in front of the House (using the equipment provided)or how about Fishing in the ocean on a Panga Boat....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1300 per week (7 days/6 nights) $250per night Refundable security deposit of $300. Cleaning fee $80. Dog allowed ONLY with prior approval, so ask.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (702) 238-3198 (Nevada, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking out the Sliding Glass Door
Beach House, Patio & Deck
View from Deck Upstairs on Beach House
One of the Bedrooms in the Beach House--Sealy Posturepedic Pillowtop Mattress
Comfortable Entertainment Area for the Guest House
Garage with All Kinds of Fun Staff
Inside the Beach House
Courtyard between houses
Beach House's Wood Burning Stove (there's one in the Guest House too)
Bedroom in the Guest House---Sealy Posturepedic Pillowtop Mattress
Patio to the beach
Relaxing on the Beach in Front of the House
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.