Feedback

VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More

Luxury 2-Bedroom Penthouse in a 5-Star Complex

You sent a message to this owner.

Calendar

Last updated: 12/23/2014

The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability

Check availability
23 Available
21 Unavailable
22 Today
23 Selected dates
  • Minimum stay:2-3 nights
  • Internet:Yes
  • Pets considered:No
  • Wheel chair accessible:No

Property description

This luxury penthouse is perfectly located only 6 minutes walk to the 2 mile long fine sandy beach. The spacious penthouse can easily accommodate 6 people. On the ground floor there is an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, a downstairs bathroom with shower. The kitchen is furnished to a high standard with granite work surfaces and fitted appliances, dining table/chairs. The lounge is furnished with a comfortable sofa (this can be used as a double sofa bed) and TV. There are large sliding patio doors from the lounge onto a balcony with table/chairs. A marble staircase leads to the first floor. Here there are two double bedrooms which have 1 double bed and 2 single beds (which can be joined to create another double bed), both have fitted wardrobes. The upstairs bathroom has a contemporary design with a Jacuzzi. Both bedrooms have large sliding patio doors onto a large balcony with breath taking views of the Taurus Mountains and a glimpse of the sea. Air conditioning is throughout.


The Complex: The penthouse is in a secure and luxurious complex. The apartments are served by two beautifully designed central communal pools and a baby pool. The grounds are thoughtfully landscaped with Mediterranean plants and tendered lawns supported by an automatic irrigation system.

Why VRBO

We offer vacation rentals for every budget

Choose from a wide variety of properties

No booking fees

Free to book with no hidden costs

We help you travel with confidence

Every listing is guaranteed against fraud

Experienced property owners or managers

Average five years in the business

Property Type

  • 2 story
  • Apartment
  • On floor 1
  • 110 m²

Accommodation Type

  • Vacation Rental

Meals

  • Guests Provide Their Own Meals

Onsite Services

  • Housekeeper Optional

Suitability

  • Long-Term Renters Welcome
  • Children Welcome
  • Pets Not Allowed
  • Wheelchair Inaccessible

Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6

  • Bedroom 1: 1 queen

    ...moreless

  • Bedroom 2: 2 twin/ single

    2 singles can be joined to make a double bed...moreless

  • Bedroom 3: 1 sleep sofa /futon

    Sofa bed in lounge...moreless

Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms

  • Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, jetted tub, bidet

    ...moreless

  • Bathroom 2: toilet, shower, bidet

    ...moreless

Entertainment

  • DVD Player
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television

Theme

  • Family
  • Historic
  • Holiday Resort
  • Sports & Activities
  • Tourist Attractions

Attractions

  • Forests
  • Live Theater
  • Museums
  • Restaurants
  • Ruins
  • Water Parks
  • Waterfalls

Local Services & Businesses

  • Groceries
  • Massage Therapist

Leisure Activities

  • Beachcombing
  • Horseback Riding
  • Outlet Shopping
  • Paddle Boating
  • Scenic Drives
  • Sight Seeing
  • Walking

Location Type

  • Beach
  • Near The Ocean
  • Town

Sports & Adventure Activities

  • Equestrian Events
  • Golf
  • Hiking
  • Jet Skiing
  • Mountain Biking
  • Mountain Climbing
  • Mountaineering
  • Paragliding
  • Rafting
  • Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
  • Snorkeling
  • Spelunking
  • Swimming
  • Water Skiing
  • Whitewater Rafting

Dining

  • Dining Area
  • Seating for 4 people

General

  • Activities Guide
  • Air Conditioning
  • Basic Soaps
  • Bottled Water
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Laundry Soap
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Local Activities Guide
  • Local Maps
  • Local Restaurant Guide
  • Paper Towels
  • Parking
  • Parking On Street
  • Security System
  • Sofa Bed
  • Sunbed
  • Toilet Paper
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine

Kitchen

  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Grill
  • Ice Maker
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove

Outside

  • Balcony
  • Beach Towels
  • Lawn / Garden
  • Patio
  • Terrace

Pool / Spa

  • Communal Pool
  • Hot Tub
  • Indoor Hot Tub
  • Jacuzzi
  • Outdoor Pool

House Cleaning

  • Housekeeper Optional

Property Descriptor

  • Terraced
 

Reviews

Write a review 4.8
from 5 traveler reviews
Loading...
 
Rental basis: Per property
Dates Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly * Event
April 2015 - May 2015
Apr 1 - May 31, 2015
3 night min stay
£40
£200 £750
June 2015 - Sept. 2015
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2015
3 night min stay
£50
£300 £1,000
Oct.2015 - March 2016
Oct 1 - Mar 31, 2016
3 night min stay
£30
£180 £500
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
£30
£160 £500
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay

Additional information about rental rates

Fees:

  • Refundable Damage Deposit £200
  • No additional mandatory fees
  • Taxes Included

Notes:

We take a 25% holding deposit to hold the property for you. The remaining 75% is payable 1 month before you travel. We take a £100 - £200 fully refundable deposit to cover breakages, this is returned to you at the end of your stay. Solar-heated hot water and gas is included. You only pay for the electricity and air-conditioning usage which is ~£15 per week dependent on your usage.

WE DO REDUCED

We take a 25% holding deposit to hold the property for you. The remaining 75% is payable 1 month before you travel. We take a £100 - £200 fully refundable deposit to cover breakages, this is returned to you at the end of your stay. Solar-heated hot water and gas is included. You only pay for the electricity and air-conditioning usage which is ~£15 per week dependent on your usage.


Please wait... Travel with confidence

Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.


Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now

Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.

Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
 

Calendar

The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability

 

Location

60 Kilometres
Nearest Airport
Antalya
600 Metres
Nearest Beach
Side east beach

Our Penthouse is a 6 minute walk to the sandy beach promenade. 2 minutes walk to a number of shops and restaurants, turkish hammam and massage therapists and tourguide shops. 2 minutes walk to the dolmus (bus stop) which will take you everywhere. A 30 min walk along the beach promenade takes you into the heart of the Side old town, where you can take a boat ride from the harbour, take a walk along the ruins, go shopping and choose to eat from large number of restaurants

 

Owner info

Year Purchased: 2009


Contact us

Speaks: english, Urdu

 

Photos

  • Penthouse and pool

    Penthouse and pool

  • Aerial view

    Aerial view

  • Baby pool

    Baby pool

  • Lounge

    Lounge

  • Bedroom 2

    Bedroom 2

  • Downstairs bathroom

    Downstairs bathroom

  • Paragliding

    Paragliding

  • Sunrise Hill Complex

    Sunrise Hill Complex

  • Pool

    Pool

  • Kitchen and dining area

    Kitchen and dining area

  • Upstairs bathroom

    Upstairs bathroom

  • City Gates

    City Gates

£30 - £50 per night (GBP)
Minimum stay: 2-3 nights
Dates are unavailable
Please enter travel dates
Please enter # of guests
Please stay a bit longer. A stay of nights or more is required for these dates.
This listing requires that rentals start on a .
Get an instant quote
  • Reviews
  • Sleeps
    6
  • Bedrooms
    2
  • Bathrooms
    2
  • Property type
    Apartment
Owner
Member since: 2011
Speaks: english, Urdu
  • Response time Within a few days
  • Response rate 50%
  • Calendar last updated 12/23/2014
Email owner

+44 07794656449
If unavailable please leave a message.

Please wait... Travel with confidence Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees Learn how to pay safely
Add vacation protection services to your booking

Three services to protect your trip:

Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.

Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.

Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.


Get it now

advertisement

Share this property via Email

Luxury 2-bedroom penthouse in a 5-star complex

Belek #852984ha

2 BR  2 BA  Sleeps 6

You must be signed in to share this property by e-mail

Share this property via Email

    Please correct the following errors and resend:
  • Enter one or more valid email addresses separated by commas.
  • Oops! You have exceeded the limit of 10 email addresses.
  • Your message may not contain markup. Please remove the markup and try again.