Exclusive Luxury Suncity Aqua Villa with Private Pool, Sea -and- Mountain View - N° 4
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Selcuk villa description
This villa at SunCity Aqua is part of a newly constructed site with Award winning architecture.
The villas were awarded the prestigious Bloomberg international architecture award for residential villas.
So that is the basis of the entire setting and concept.
SunCity Aqua is an oasis of exclusive peace. 11 detached villas, each with their own private pool on a site amidst pine trees and olive yards.
The villa has 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a hyper modern kitchen, a beautiful private swimming pool, terraces at three levels, all with stunning sea view.
All bedrooms and the living area are equipped with air conditioning, bed linen and towels are included as are use of kitchen utensils and appliances.
The villa really has it all: walk-in showers, jacuzzi, fireplace, LCD-TV, HiFi, ... just in case you do not find sufficient challenges outside with numerous attractions in the area: Efese, Kusadasi, Millipark national park, Samos Island, ... and very near Kusadasi Golf.
Location of the site:
- The site is less than 500m from the lovely agricultural village of Sogucak. Shopping for daily groceries, bread or beverages can be done in one of the local convenience stores, You can have breakfast, lunch or diner at one of two restaurants less than 500m from the site, or You can buy fresh Gözleme (traditional pancakes) prepared along the road.
- Due to the hillside location, the proximity of the sea and the vast forrests of Millipark national park Sogucak has the second most healthy air of the whole of Turkey. Dry, refreshing and pollution-free air all year around.
- Immediately out of the site you can do walks through the olive tree yards, pine forrest, or you can walk down to the beach.
- There is a Dolmus (local frequent bus transport from sunrise until well after midnight) bus stop in front of the Site entrance. The Dolmus can bring You directly to Kusadasi city centre or bus depot from which You can take another Dolmus to Davutlar, Söke, Ephese, ... even to Izmir, Istanbul or Ankara!
Excursions and attractions:
- Kusadasi centre
- Kusadasi marina or cruise ship port (over 1,000 cruise ships arrive at Kusadasi port yearly)
- Davutlar theme park with a small zoo and a museum covering the history of Olive cultivation
- Adaland water park
- Millipark national park (second largest national park in Turkey)
- Samos island (Greek territory) that can be reached as a day trip with a ferry leaving from Kusadasi port
- Ephese amphitheatre and ancient village
- Selcuk castle
- Davutlar outlet store shopping
- Söke shopping centre
- Diving excursions or courses
- Mountain trips (by 4x4, on foot)
- City visits to Davutlar, Söke
- the daily markets
- the new and very prestigious Kusadasi International Golf Resort & Spa
*** A V A I L A B I L I T Y *** A T T E N T I O N ***
* There are TWO VILLAS at the same site.
* If the villa of this offer is not available, please check the calendar of the other villa.
N° 4: Selcuk Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 853635ha
The N° 4 villa has a standard rent identical to the N° 3 villa. This villa has a supplemental lower floor with fifth bedroom, fourth bathroom with toilet, full size bath, washing sink and a adjacent simple salon area. It is NOT INCLUDED in standard rent and is a paid OPTION.
- 245 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- (i) Bedroom no. 1 is equipped with remotely controlled tilt function of the bed frames. (ii) Bedroom no. 4 is a studio element within the house with its own bathroom just next to the swimming pool. . (iii) This villa has a FIFTH bedroom which is situated at a lower ground floor. It is not included in standard rent, but this bedroom (two singles) together with the fourth bathroom and simple salon area can be added for € 40,00 / night....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- (i) The bathrooms have granite tiles, fixed cupboards, and designer taps. All showers have 'rainshower' heads. (ii) This villa has a FOURTH bathroom with toilet, full size bath, washing sink at the level of the fifth bedroom and simple salon area. It is not included in standard rent, but this bathroom together with the fifth bedroom and simple salon area can be added for € 40,00 / night....moreless
- (i) Internet access: optional (payable) wireless 3G network access. (ii) Satellite dishes for European or domestic channels. The satellite box gives access to a limited number of free english, french, german spoken channels. Additional channel packages can be bought locally. (iii) Car rental from Izmir Adnan Menderes airport can be arranged. You will receive a discount if you book directly at the LifeCar rental company. Contact mr. Ömer Irmak (firstname.lastname@example.org) (iv) BBQ is NOT ALLOWED...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Video Game Console
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Live Theatre
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Centre
- Theme Parks
- Not Necessary
- Outlet Shopping
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Water Cooler
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Bottled Water
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Security System
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Housekeeper Optional
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Deck Chairs
- Gated Community
- Wood Decking
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Toller Urlaub mit kleinen Mängeln!
Toller Urlaub mit kleinen Mängeln!
Das Haus ist wirklich sehr schön, modern eingerichtet und top ausgestattet. Die Beschreibung trifft also voll zu. Wir haben nur das WLAN vermisst, das versprochen war. Was uns etwas gestört hat ist, dass die Häuser wirklich dicht beieinander stehen und man die Nachbarn- gerade wenn man sich im Pool aufhält- immer im Blickfeld hat. Die Ortschaft ist sehr klein und man muss vom Haus ca. 10 Minuten gehen (bergauf!) um zwei kleine Läden zu erreichen. Dort gibt es jedoch nur das Nötigste. Der Dolmus (Minibus) hält jedoch direkt an der Straße vor dem Haus, so dass wir die Einkäufe die über Brot, Wasser, Reis, etc. hinausgingen mit dem Bus erledigen konnten. Ein Mietwagen wäre sicher hilfreich, aber nicht zwingend erforderlich. Das Welcome-Pack, das der Vermieter über die Property Manager anbietet, würde ich wirklich nur buchen, wenn man genau weiß, was man im Haus anzutreffen wünscht. Wir hatten keines gebucht, es wurden aber dennoch Lebensmittel eingekauft, so dass wir dann u.a. Rosenmarmelade, Nektarinennektar und Wurst mit Oliven bezahlen mussten. Ist ja sehr nett gemeint, aber mag halt nicht jeder. Strom- und Wasserpreise deutlich über den örtlichen Preisen. Es war trotzdem ein schöner Urlaub, insbesondere der Poolboy/ "Junge für alles" war wirklich sehr nett und entgegenkommend. Nochmal buchen würden wir aber eher nicht.
- Guest Alev Y.
- Date of stay 08/13/12
- Review Submitted 11/22/12
INCLUDED in the rental price: - use of the villa, appliances, - bed linen, - towels (no beach towels), ... - pre-rental cleaning - first drum of bottled water (19l) - toilet paper available in each bathroom/toilet NOT INCLUDED in the rental price: - one time fixed administration cost of € 20,00 - expenses for gas, water, electricity (meter comparison before and after rental) - additional optionals, like mid-week cleaning, payable satellite channel packs, WiFi packs, excursions, etc. *************************************** IMPORTANT Supplemental floor: 5th bedroom, 4th bathroom, open space area and salon: add € 40,00 /night This is OPTIONAL ***************************************(1) The Rental Sum and one time fixed administration cost should be paid the latest one week after you have sent us the filled-in Booking Form. Only when we have received both a filled-in Booking Form AND the required payment, your reservation will be considered final. (2) A fixed amount Security Deposit of € 500,00 has to be paid in cash at the time of your arrival at the Property. We will hold the Security Deposit to be applied against (i) the replacement of the property, furnishings, fixtures and fittings that were damaged and (ii) expenses for gas, electricity and water use. (3) Changeover dates are flexible and can be adapted to flight schedules, if possible given the rental calendar. (4) Check-out: before 1100hr (local time) -- Check-in: as of 1600hr (local time). Timing is flexible if villa is available.TO MAKE A BOOKING ************************* (1) Send e-mail with the dates you are planning to stay at the Villa (!! check calendar of both villas !!). (2) You will receive from us confirmation that dates are available, with a Booking Form, Terms & Conditions and amount due. (3) We will make a tentative booking for 48 hours. (4) Send back the filled-out Booking Form and pay the rental sum. (5) When we have received the Booking Form AND the payment of the rental sum, you will receive final confirmation, and the BOOKING becomes CONFIRMED. For travel to Turkey, do not forget: (a) you need a tourist Visa (normally €15,00 with a three month validity) that can be bought at the airport. (b) your travel insurance.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Izmir Airport at 98 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Kusadasi at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Aydin at 47 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Selcuk at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Lady's Beach at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Emyr Bar/Restaurant or Pasha Bar/Restaurant at 500 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Kusadasi Golf at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Emyr Restaurant - Pasa Restaurant at 500 Metres
The villa at night
Situated amidst pine trees and olive yards
Private pool with sunbeds and sitting corner
Private pool, opposite view (70m2)
Master bedroom with sea and mountain view
Jacuzzi with sea view
Patio terrace again with breathtaking sea view
Villa at night
Sunset from the roof terrace
... with the local sheppard coming once a month
Seaside lounge salon
Spacious dining area
Studio bedroom adjacent to the pool
Washing machine in bathroom 2
Roof terrace for sun bathing or enjoying the stars
Pool area at night