Exclusive Luxury Suncity Aqua Villa with Private Pool, Sea -and- Mountain View - N° 3
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Selcuk villa description
This villa at SunCity Aqua is part of a newly constructed site with Award winning architecture.
The villas were awarded the prestigious Bloomberg international architecture award for residential villas.
So that is the basis of the entire setting and concept.
SunCity Aqua is an oasis of exclusive peace. 11 detached villas, each with their own private pool on a site amidst pine trees and olive yards.
The villa has 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a hyper modern kitchen, a beautiful private swimming pool, terraces at three levels, all with stunning sea view.
All bedrooms and the living area are equipped with air conditioning, bed linen and towels are included as are use of kitchen utensils and appliances.
The villa really has it all: walk-in showers, jacuzzi, fireplace, LCD-TV, HiFi, ... just in case you do not find sufficient challenges outside with numerous attractions in the area: Efese, Kusadasi, Millipark national park, Samos Island, ... and very near Kusadasi Golf.
Location of the site:
- The site is less than 500m from the lovely agricultural village of Sogucak. Shopping for daily groceries, bread or beverages can be done in one of the local convenience stores, You can have breakfast, lunch or diner at one of two restaurants less than 500m from the site, or You can buy fresh Gözleme (traditional pancakes) prepared along the road.
- Due to the hillside location, the proximity of the sea and the vast forrests of Millipark national park Sogucak has the second most healthy air of the whole of Turkey. Dry, refreshing and pollution-free air all year around.
- Immediately out of the site you can do walks through the olive tree yards, pine forrest, or you can walk down to the beach.
- There is a Dolmus (local frequent bus transport from sunrise until well after midnight) bus stop in front of the Site entrance. The Dolmus can bring You directly to Kusadasi city centre or bus depot from which You can take another Dolmus to Davutlar, Söke, Ephese, ... even to Izmir, Istanbul or Ankara!
Excursions and attractions:
- Kusadasi centre
- Kusadasi marina or cruise ship port (over 1,000 cruise ships arrive at Kusadasi port yearly)
- Davutlar theme park with a small zoo and a museum covering the history of Olive cultivation
- Adaland water park
- Millipark national park (second largest national park in Turkey)
- Samos island (Greek territory) that can be reached as a day trip with a ferry leaving from Kusadasi port
- Ephese amphitheatre and ancient village
- Selcuk castle
- Davutlar outlet store shopping
- Söke shopping centre
- Diving excursions or courses
- Mountain trips (by 4x4, on foot)
- City visits to Davutlar, Söke
- the daily markets
- the new and very prestigious Kusadasi International Golf Resort & Spa
*** A V A I L A B I L I T Y *** A T T E N T I O N ***
* There are TWO VILLAS at the same site.
* If the villa of this offer is not available, please check the calendar of the other villa.
- 245 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- (i) Internet access: optional (payable) wireless 3G network access, to be arranged upon arrival with the property manager (ii) Satellite dishes for European or domestic channels. The satellite box gives access to a limited number of free english, french, german spoken channels. Additional channel packages can be bought locally. (iii) Car rental from Izmir Adnan Menderes airport can be arranged. You will receive a discount if you book directly at the LifeCar rental company. Contact mr. Ömer Irmak (firstname.lastname@example.org) (iv) BBQ NOT allowed...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Audio Tape Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Live Theatre
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Centre
- Theme Parks
- Not Necessary
- Outlet Shopping
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Water Cooler
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Bottled Water
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Security System
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Deck Chairs
- Gated Community
- Wood Decking
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This villa was absolutely lovely and reached all my expectations. Because it is within a gated area, you feel secure and relaxed. The actual property is vast and modern and the pool tops it off. I think you definitely need a car to get around to such places as the beach, restaurants, shops etc but once in the car these places are easily reached within 10 minutes. Kids loved it too! We will can't wait to go back.
- Guest Lala T.
- Date of stay 08/14/12
- Review Submitted 07/12/13
Family StayGuest comment entered by owner
We stayed at the house with our family of 5 and our parents in law, so 7 in total. The house is very spacious and you can sit on one of the many terraces in complete privacy. The house has a fully equipped modern kitchen, flat screen TV, great beds and mattresses (no cheap hotel stuff). The wall around the site, CCTV and the 24/7 staff on site give confidence and assistance when you need local information. The site is a 2 minutes drive from the beach. You can do it on foot but it is down a steep hill. The local village with some neat restaurants is less than .5 miles from the site. But most of the days we stayed around the very nice pool and did excursions in the afternoon. We spent a great holiday and it gives us nice memories from Turkey. It was our first visit to the country.
- Guest James
- Date of stay 08/27/12
- Review Submitted 03/24/13
Classy villa on a residential siteGuest comment entered by owner
Classy villa on a residential site
We were one of the first guests on this new site (finished in 2010). It is a very private residential site and is a combination of a nice European style and atmosphere and the Turkish environment of olive trees and the charming little village of Sogucak only 5 minutes walking. From the site we did excursions to Millipark, Efesos, Kusadasi, Davutlar. You can use local public transport but having a car is quite handy. There is a parking spot in front of the villa inside. There are also security cameras and a full time guard. The garden was not finished yet when we arrived because the site is so new. Hospitable welcome and a very well equiped house. Magnificient sight over the bay and the hills. We will certainly come back next year.
- Guest Dirk Van Damme
- Date of stay 07/14/11
- Review Submitted 07/30/12
INCLUDES in the rental price: - use of the villa, appliances, - bed linen, - towels (no beach towels), ... - pre-rental cleaning - first drum of bottled water (19l) - toilet paper available in each bathroom/toilet NOT INCLUDED in the rental price: - one time fixed administration cost of € 20,00 - expenses for gas, water, electricity (meter comparison before and after rental) - additional optionals, like mid-week cleaning, payable satellite channel packs, WiFi packs, excursions, etc.(1) The Rental Sum and administration cost should be paid the latest one week after you have sent us the filled-in Booking Form. Only when we have received both a filled-in Booking Form AND the required payment, your reservation will be considered final. (2) A fixed amount Security Deposit of € 500,00 has to be paid in cash at the time of your arrival at the Property. We will hold the Security Deposit to be applied against (i) the replacement of the property, furnishings, fixtures and fittings that were damaged and (ii) expenses for gas, electricity and water use. (3) Changeover dates are flexible and can be adapted to flight schedules, if possible given the rental calendar. (4) Check-out: before 1100hr (local time) -- Check-in: as of 1600hr (local time). Timing is flexible if villa is available.TO MAKE A BOOKING ************************* (1) Send e-mail with the dates you are planning to stay at the Villa (!! check calendar of both villas !!). (2) You will receive from us confirmation that dates are available, with a Booking Form, Terms & Conditions and amount due. (3) We will make a tentative booking for 48 hours. (4) Send back the filled-out Booking Form and pay the rental sum. (5) When we have received the Booking Form AND the payment of the rental sum, you will receive final confirmation, and the BOOKING becomes CONFIRMED. For travel to Turkey, do not forget: (a) you need a tourist Visa (normally €15 with a three month validity) that can be bought at the airport. (b) your travel insurance.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Izmir Airport at 98 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Kusadasi at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Aydin at 47 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Selcuk at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Lady's Beach at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Emyr Bar/Restaurant or Pasha Bar/Restaurant at 500 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Kusadasi Golf at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Emyr Restaurant - Pasa Restaurant at 500 Metres
Situated amidst pine trees and olive yards
Private pool with sunbeds and sitting corner
Private pool, opposite view (70m2)
Master bedroom with sea and mountain view
Jacuzzi with sea view
Patio terrace again with breathtaking sea view
Villa at night
Sunset from the roof terrace
The villa at night
... with the local sheppard coming once a month
Seaside lounge salon
Spacious dining area
Studio bedroom adjacent to the pool
Washing machine in bathroom 2
Roof terrace for sun bathing or enjoying the stars
Pool area at night
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.