You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 18 apartment description
Upon entering this prestigious building on Avenue Junot you will step into a grand marble lobby and continue through a bright courtyard, providing added serenity for your stay in the heart of Montmarte, Paris. Stepping into this luxury apartment you will enter into a large hallway decorated with original oil paintings. The hallway leads to the romantic bedroom, luxurious living room and gourmet kitchen. In the bedroom you will find a comfortable, high quality Simmons queen size bed, antique furniture and original marble fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped with full size refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, coffeemaker with auto start timer, microwave and complete set of professional cookware. If you need to catch up with family and friends on email, or do a bit of work, a laptop computer with permanent high speed Internet connection is available at no extra cost.
The Area: Located on the Champs Elysees of Montmartre, in a typical 1910 Parisian building, this classically furnished apartment provides the perfect setting for your visit to Paris. Moments out the front door of the apartment are wonderful markets including numerous bakeries, butchers, fruit and vegetable sellers. The apartment is close to shops, theatres, charming restaurants and the tiny vineyards of Montmartre (the only ones left in Paris). Just up the road, you can visit Villa Leandre- home to the most expensive houses in the area.
Location: Line 12 of the metro brings you directly to Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge, Concorde and its fantastic gardens, St-Germain-des-Pres and its writers, Montparnasse and its artists. The apartment is a minute away from the metro station Lamarck-Caulaincourt and has buses taking you to all points of interest in Paris. We suggest, however, to take your time to walk through streets immortalized by the paintings of Toulouse-Lautrec and Utrillo and the photographs of Robert Doisneau. For awhile, Edith Piaf used to live on this street when the Hotel Alsina used to exist.
We have made arrangements with a chauffeur service to provide transportation from the airport to our apartment.
- 52 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Not Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- The spacious and romantic bedroom has a Simmons queen size bed, antique furniture and original marble fireplace. Each lovely bedside table has its own reading lamp so you can curl up with a good book, before falling asleep. There is an antique armoire which provides plenty of space to hang your clothes and store personal belongings. We are sure that after a busy day in Paris you will have a restful night of sleep in fine cotton sheets, fluffy duvet and comfortable pillows. The bedroom and living room are completely separated from each other and all have free access to the WC....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The kitchen includes a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, automatic coffee maker, four-burner stove, and oven. All items needed for a dinner at home are provided including dishes, professional pots, pans and cooking utensils. After long days of enjoying the glories of Paris, the living room offers the perfect setting for a quiet gourmet dinner, watching a movie, or planning for your next day of sight seeing. The living room includes a table with seating for up to six people, a flat screen television, a multi-region DVD player and stereo with CD player and iPod docking station. For a quiet night at home we have provided a range of DVD's, CD's and books. The layout of this 560 square foot (52m2) apartment is perfect for up to four guests. The sofa in the living room folds out into a full bed with high quality inner spring mattress- as comfortable as a normal bed....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Not Necessary
- City Centre
- Dining Area
- Computer Available
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Access
- Linens Provided
- Sofa Bed
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2013
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charles de Gualle at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Gare de Nord at 4 Kilometres
- Primary: +33 (0) 677 06 85 87 There is a 6-hour time difference from East Coast
- Secondary: +33 (0) 144 92 00 84
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Luxurious living room with marble fireplace
Queen sofa bed with 14 inch inner spring mattress
Bedroom with Simmons queen size bed
Gourmet Kitchen with fully equipped cookware
1 Bedroom / 0.5 Bathroom
+33 (0) 677 06 85 87
There is a 6-hour time difference from East Coast
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.