VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Comfortable apartment in front of the sea!! Close to the centre, shopping possibilities, restaurants, bars, pubs, discos, water activities, sight seeing and much more. The apartment is well situated and full equipped with new bathroom, recently refurnished, with AAC, free WIFI, 32' LCD TV, extra large 2 meters bed, confortable sofa bed and evererything for a wonderful holidays! For all our guest we give a personal service and come to give you the key and solve your questions.
Medium season May 1 - May 31, 2015 3 night min stay
Medium High season Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2015 3 night min stay
High season Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2015 3 night min stay
Medium High season Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2015 3 night min stay
Medium Low season Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2015 3 night min stay
Low season Nov 1 - Feb 29, 2016 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No additional mandatory fees
1) 5% discount for repetitive guests or booking longer than 14 days.
2) 20% payable at time of booking, remainder payable 80% will pay on check in.
3) Owner sends confirmation of booking and receipt of payment.
4) 100 Euro deposit on check in, will be given on check out.
Please do contact us for any further information.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Playa de Can Picafort is the main beach in the resort of Can Picafort on the North coast of Mallorca. There is a seaside promenade alongside the beach with lots of restaurants and bars and a wonderful view of the Alcudia Bay.