Lerici, Cinque Terre, Views and Sandy Beach a Two Studio Apartments - Casa Mario
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lerici apartment description
Casa Lucilla is a south facing studio apartment, sleeping 4, overlooking the bay of Lerici. The entrance opens to a large kitchen diner. The kitchen is fully equipped and opens to a patio with a dining area overlooking the bay. Off the kitchen is a bathroom and a large open plan lounge with a double bed and a sofa bed.
Casa Mario, a studio style apartment sleeps 2, is a large room with a kitchen area and a double bed. There is a separate bathroom. It is facing south and overlooks the bay of Lerici. The kitchen is fully equipped with hob, fridge and microwave. It opens onto a large patio area with a dining , sun bathing and a private relaxing area.
Lerici is Italy's best kept secret, you will not find many tourists here as it is the Pearl of the Liguria coast much loved by the Italians. This coastal town has a marina and a number of sandy bays to swim. The water is crystal clear and ideal for snorkelling or sailing. Cars are very restricted and visitors have to park in a large purpose built car park the best way to get around is by the bus service which runs the whole length of the town. This allows for a large safe area to walk and eat al fresco in the evenings. The narrow streets to the rear of the sea front are bustling with a range of shops and eating places. The houses and buildings are all painted different pastel colours to give a memorable picture. From the harbour you take a ferry to visit other local towns and the famous 'Cinque Terra' towns which can not be reached by car or the islands of Portovenere or Palmaria all of which offer some excellent beaches and picturesque towns.
Parking: There is a private gated off road parking. You are not allowed to drive into Lerici, they will fine you and chase you back to your country for the fine so beware. It is well sign posted to this effect. You should follow the parking signs to the main car park and walk back into Lerici or take the 'park and ride bus'. There two public car park in Lerici, one is located by the public beach and the other at the entrance to the town.
Casa Mario: Lerici Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 867626ha
This air-conditioned small studio style apartment is the ground floor of a 3 story house. It is facing south and overlooks the bay and Lerici It is a one room apartment, with separate bathroom. It has been refurbished in 2013. It has a large private south facing terrace area which is ideal for sunbathing or eating those romantic 'Al fresco' meals. Lerici is Italy's best kept secret, you will not find many tourists here as it is the Pearl of the Liguria coast much loved by the Italians.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- The open plan studio room is the only room other then the bathroom
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This coastal town has a marina and a number of sandy bays to swim. The water is crystal clear and ideal for snorkeling or sailing. Cars are very restricted and visitors have to park in a large purpose built car park the best way to get around is by the bus service which runs the whole length of the town. An early morning walk of 1 km takes you to the pasticceria for the bread and croissants or the two village shops for all your fresh vegetables and other groceries. If you fly to Pisa then a one hour train journey costing 6 Euro will take you to Sarzana. Trains run each hour. If you are flying to Genoa then the train takes 1.5 hours to Sarzana. From there you take a taxi to the village of La Serra just above the town of Lerici. There is a bus service from La Serra to Lerici and the beach. It is a regular service, up to midnight, during the high season....moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Not Necessary
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Oct 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Pisa at 70 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Lerici at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Sarzana at 14 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Sarzana at 13 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Lerici at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Al Serra at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Al Serra at 1 Kilometres
Casa Mario: Patio area overlooks the bay and is south facing.
Casa Lucilla: Kitchen area
Casa Lucilla: Kitchen opening to the patio
Casa Lucilla: Lounge area
Casa Lucilla: Bathroom
Casa Lucilla: View from the patio over the bay
House front, the apartments are the lower floor at the rear of the house.
Casa Mario: Dinning table on the patio for those 'Al Fresco' meals.
Casa Mario: Kitchen area
Casa Mario: Bathroom
Casa Mario: Ideal for 2 people.
Main Piazza in Lerici
Casa Lucilla: Patio and view over the bay
Casa Lucilla: Dining area
Casa Lucilla: Double bed
Casa Lucilla: Lounge area with views over the bay
Casa Lucilla: Large patio area
Entrance to the apartments.
Gated parking area
Casa Mario: Romantic cocktails area
Casa Mario: Double bed with the bathroom to the left.
Casa Mario: Small table in the kitchen area for breakfast.
Public car park in Lerici
Public sandy beach in Lerici