Fabulous Direct Oceanview Home in Ocean Lakes!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
If you like direct ocean access and views, we have a Beautifully-Decorated Custom-Built direct oceanview home (75' from nearest ocean access-Site 1101). This home includes a large kitchen and family room area with nine-foot ceilings and a tremendous Direct ocean view.
Other Features include:
* Magnificent OCEAN VIEWS from all five bedrooms.
* Master Bedroom with three bay window overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
* Four Bedrooms with Queen-Size Beds and one Bedroom with one Double and two twins (great for kids) and a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the Family Room.
* Each bedroom includes remote color television.
* Three Full Baths.
* Fully-equipped kitchen including:
** Under Counter ICE MAKER to fill those beach coolers.
** Smooth Surface Slide-In Range.
** Ultra Quiet Top-of-the-Line Dishwasher.
** Glass Top Dining Room Table that will seat eight people.
** Enclosed Washer and Dryer Area.
* Pets are NOT allowed and No Smoking.
* Covered Parking that will accommodate up to three full-size autos or four compact vehicles.
Onsite features include:
* One-Mile of 'Grand Strand' Beach with Lifeguards, Chair, and Boat Rentals.
* Activities for kids, teens, and adults organized by Ocean Lakes Staff, which include, but are not limited to, such things as Bingo, Children's Day Camp, Crafts, Concerts, etc.
* Arcade, Basketball Courts, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Horseshoes, Miniature Golf, Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Three Playgrounds, Ping Pong Tables, Beach Volleyball.
* General Store, Three Snack Bars, Nature Center, Golf Cart Rentals.
* Church Services.
* Guarded Front Gate with 24 hour Security Patrol and 10 MPH Speed Limit.
This award-winning resort provides a fun environment where the kids are free to move about safely. Once you stay here, you may never want to stay anywhere else on the Grand Strand.
Nearby Attractions include: The Aquarium (the most visited tourist attraction in South Carolina), Concerts, and Shows in Theaters, such as Alabama, Legends, the Palace at Broadway, Carolina Opry, Dixie Stampede, Medieval Times, etc. The Grand Strand host more than 100 golf courses, some rated the highest in the world. And the kids will not want to miss The Pavilion, NASCAR Park, Wet and Wild, Myrtle Waves or one of the other theme parks in the area.
Keywords: 2-Story Beach Home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Under the Counter Ice Maker, Linens and Bath Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Site 1101 Ocean Lakes
Site 1101 Ocean Lakes
Location was very good. The description was accurate. Owner very easy to work with. House in need of maintance. Deck had rusty propane tank & pan with water & junk sitting on deck along with a broken tabel on it. Grill was very dirty could not use it until we cleaned it. Found dishes & towels put away that were not clean. Bathroom floors were not clean upon arrival. Outside shower did not work & parking area under house very dirty had to clean it upon our arrival. If the maintance was done, I would recommend this property to others & might rent it again for my family, however, I would want a confirmation that items had been fixed & house cleaned.
- Guest Fireball
- Date of stay 06/09/12
- Review Submitted 06/21/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
May 25 - Aug 25
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more $393 nightly
Apr 1 - May 24
3 night min stay
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: + 864-525-4428 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: + (864)895-5262 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
5 Bedroom Beach Vacation Rental Home
View From Deck & Family Room
The view of the kitchen from the back door
The bunkbeds with double as well as single top bed
Another upstairs bedroom
Family Room Area
The view from the living room into the dining area
view of the master bedroom
One of Regular Bedrooms
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 21, 2013