VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Please CALL OR MESSAGE ME before booking to check availability. If your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night then the minimum stay will be 3 nights unless otherwise agreed.
A very modern, stylish flat located in the vibrant heart of London's iconic East End and only 20 minutes walk to Liverpool Street Station. Refurbished to a high standard in neutral tones with bold splashes of colour, with solid oak flooring and stunning lighting features.
Set on the ground and first floors of a 4-storey building, the flat has it's own separate entrance. It has been refurbished to a high standard throughout and equipped with all modern conveniences and a fabulous home cinema system.
The master bedroom has a double bed, a foam chair bed (up to 3 guests) and an en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Bedroom 2 has a double bed and a sprung chair bed (up to 3 guests). Bedroom 3 is a large single room but is furnished with a double bed (up to 2 guests). Bedroom 4 is equipped with a double+single bunk bed (up to 3 guests). The Lounge has a double sofa bed (up to 2 guests).
The lounge is smart and spacious with a large sofa bed and a home cinema system with built-in projector, surround sound, Sony PS3 and an online library of several thousand films, great for keeping the kids entertained or for a quiet night in after a hard day hitting the tourist trail.
Rates are based on 7 guests; add £23 per night, per additional guest
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit£400
No additional mandatory fees
Bookings including a Friday or Saturday night should be for a minimum of 3 nights unless otherwise agreed.
Check-in is normally 2:30 - 6pm, though check-out outside those hours can be arranged. Check-in during unsocial hours (after 7:30pm) will incur a small charge of £25.
Check-out is normally 9 - 11am, although this is flexible.
You will need to provide a copy of your Passport/Government issued ID card/Photo driving licence or other official photo ID when you check in.
We kindly request that you remove shoes while in the apartment. The floors will all be vacuumed and mopped before you arrive.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The flat is located on the ground and first floors of an ex-local authority building on Hereford Street, a short distance from Brick Lane. All the facilities of Bethnal Green are on your doorstep including:
- Tesco Metro (medium sized grocery store) and Sainsburys (large grocery store on Cambridge Heath Road)
- HSBC, Lloyds and NatWest banks with 24-hour ATM
- Subway, KFC, McDonalds, Cafe Blue
- A great Indian restaurant Ma'ida and numerous cheap and cheerful ones
- Traditional English pubs: The Shakespeare and The Star of Bethnal Green
- Greggs Bakers: lovely pastries and cakes
- Rich Mix, a classy little cinema
There are extensive transport links to the traditional and non-traditional attractions of the City, Brick Lane, Shoreditch
- A wealth of bus routes on Bethnal Green Road are only a minute walk away
- Bethnal Green tube station is a 15 minute walk away
- Liverpool St Station and the financial district of the City are only a 15 minute walk away
- Brick Lane with it's trendy bars, galleries, vintage couture and London's favourite Indian/Bangladeshi restaurants is only a 5 minute walk
- The vibrant nightlife of Shoreditch is a 5 minute walk
- Leicester Square and the Theatres of London's West End are only 40 minutes away
- The world famous stores of Oxford Street are 33 minutes away
- London's iconic Tower Bridge is 40 min away and it's only 33 min to The Tower of London
- Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace are only 50 minutes away
- The British Museum is 40 minutes away, The Museum of Natural History and Science Museum are 60 minutes away
- Petticoat Lane street market (Sundays) is 5 minutes on foot, Columbia Road Flower Market (Sundays) is 10 minutes walk and Camden Market is 50 minutes by tube
The apartment and location offer comfort and convenience with a touch of luxury. It's an ideal base for exploring London's tourist attractions or for doing business in this remarkable city.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I am a lifelong Londoner and a huge fan of this vibrant and exciting city.
With a background in IT and property development I love taking character properties and renovating them to create interesting, contemporary apartments packed with interesting lighting effects and cutting edge home cinema systems.
I love meeting people from all over the world and introducing them to my wonderful city.
I hope you will find my apartments both comfortable and stimulating. You will find a warm welcome and a ready smile.
Why the Owner Chose City of London: The apartment is in a fantastic location, only 300m from exciting Brick Lane and vibrant Shoreditch.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: The garden is a little haven amidst the hustle and bustle of central London.
The neighbours are lovely and look out for one another.
Speaks: english, Bangla
Primary:+44 7711104842Call between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm