VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Our villas are literally on-the-beach, not a 'short walk' or a '5 minute drive', there's not even a road to cross. Beautifully bright and airy, we have 3 and 4-bedroom 290 sq m properties with a sandy beach in front and mountains behind. Located in Phuket's exclusive Cape Panwa, your views could not be better. Each property commands unobstructed vistas of the bay, its islands and, your sunsets are spectacular. The setting is extraordinarily tranquil yet is only a 15 mins drive from the vibrant bars and restaurants of Phuket Town and just 30 minutes from Patong. There is a large pool (depth 1.50 meters) which can be enjoyed by adults and children alike.
I Tanya, am the owner/manager (fluent in Thai/English) and I live within the development. I am therefore on-site and available 24/7 for emergencies and, from 9-5pm for routine assistance. If there's anything you require in order to make your holiday more enjoyable, simply ask and I will do everything I can to fulfill your desires - after all, this is your holiday.
Due to the natural reef in the waters outside our villas, we do not recommend swimming in the sea at low tide. Get more information on our website: http://www.phuketbeachfrontvillas.net/
Villa C5: Phuket Town Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 87033ha
C5 is on the highest level and therefore commands excellent views.
C5 is a 4-bedroom unit that sleeps 8 people as standard, with free wireless broadband access for those who need to stay in touch. A 9th person can be accommodated by adding a camp-bed and, a baby cot is also available.
The modern kitchen with built-in cupboards has all the cooking appliances you are used to at home, there's also a dining set and glasses for 8 persons with special children's plates and utensils (upon request).
This property is situated on the top level of the development and is therefore suitable for visitors with limited mobility since it enjoys easy access to the car park. The living room opens onto a large patio/terrace where the views are quite breathtaking. You can fall asleep at night to the sound of the waves lapping the beach.
If a 4th bedroom is not needed, this room can be an office...moreless
The Master Bedroom is large and has fitted wardrobes, a 42-inch plasma TV and a DVD player. The en suite bathroom has 2 basins, a WC, a shower cubicle and a large bath from which you can enjoy the sea views.
Bedroom 2 is also large and has a fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 3 is also large (same size as bedroom 2) and has a fitted wardrobe. We can add a 'camp' bed into bedroom 2 so as to accommodate 9 persons.
Bedroom 4 has 2 single beds.
An infant's cot and high chair is available at a cost of EUR06.0 per night.
The 'camp-bed' is available at a cost of EUR11.0 per night....moreless
The Master bathroom has twin basins, WC, shower cubicle and a bath that looks out over the bay so you can enjoy the views whilst you relax.
All bathrooms have a tiled floor and walls in white marble. Surfaces are in black marble....moreless
We have Security Guards on duty 24 hours per day.
Your patio has 2 sun loungers and an outside dining table.
The infinity pool is saltwater (not sea-water) purified and so has no chlorine in it. This is said to have beneficial effects for the skin.
The C5 property includes an i-Pod docking station. A DVD library with over 1,200 movies is available on request. (free of charge - subject to availibility)
There are many services provided for your convenience, ie. at-your-villa massage, babysitting, taxi service, rent a car, tours and excursions, etc....moreless
PAYMENT: By Bank Transfer or Paypal (4.2% surcharge for payment via Paypal) - Credit Cards are not directly accepted, only via Paypal.
DISCOUNTS (only one of these applies):
Late Booking discount: 5% if you book within 7 days of arrival.
Early Bird discount: 5% if you book more than 120 days in advance of your arrival (not valid during 'Bargain Autumn Getaway', 'Spring Bargain Break' or 'Holiday Peak' periods)
Long-Stay discount: 5% if you stay more than 15 nights (not valid during 'Holiday Peak', 'Bargain Autumn Getaway', Summer or 'Spring Bargain Break').
Please note that we are NOT agents, we are the owners.
'Holiday Peak' is not part of our '7 nights for the price of 6' promotion.
If a further single camp-bed is required there is an additional charge of Euros 12 per night.
An infant's cot and high chair are available at an additional charge of Euros 7 per night.
A Security Deposit of Euros 300 is required (in cash) upon arrival and will be returned at the end of your stay in the same currency.
Free one-way airport transfer (arrival) if you book for 5 nights or more.
i) Non 'Holiday Peak' time - a 25% deposit is required to secure a booking, the remaining 75% to be paid 8 weeks before holiday starts. If cancellation is received:
More than 7 weeks before holiday starts, 65% of monies received will be refunded.
Between 7 and 4 weeks, 25% of monies received will be refunded.
If less than 4 weeks, no monies will be refunded.
ii) For 'Holiday Peak' bookings - a 55% deposit is required to secure a booking, the remaining 45% to be paid 15 weeks before holiday starts. If cancellation is received:
More than 15 weeks before holiday starts, 45% of monies received will be refunded.
Between 15 and 9 weeks, 20% of monies received will be refunded.
If less than 9 weeks, no monies will be refunded.
A SECURITY DEPOSIT of US Euros 300 must be paid in cash upon arrival in either GB Pounds, Thai Baht, US $ or Euros. This deposit will then be refunded at the end of the rental period in cash and in the same currency as it was paid.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Cape Panwa is known as the most peaceful and exclusive area of Phuket. It overlooks the charming Chalong Bay where the typical Thai 'long-tail' boats carry out their daily work. The adjoining beach is soft sand and the water is very warm with a reef that is exposed at low tide. Due to its location there are many activities to be enjoyed such as swimming, scuba-diving, sailing, windsurfing and pleasure boating. For those who prefer golf, there are 4 main golf courses within a 30 minute drive: Tai Muang Golf Club, Banyan Tree, Red Mountain and Blue Canyon/Mission Hills; all are of a very high standard. The local seafood restaurants are a short walk down the beach and specialize in wonderful Thai dishes. Phuket Town is 15 mins away by car and offers a wide range of restaurants, bars and shopping. Phuket Town is an authentic Asian city - a refreshing change from touristy towns like Patong (40 mins by car). Panwa offers the perfect holiday location for those wishing to relax but still enjoy an active nightlife.
Other Activities: Bird watching, Dolphin watching, Elephant trecking, ATV riding, Nature walks, spa, city tour, Thai cooking class, scuba diving.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: My name is Tanya and I'm a Thai national. I speak fluent English and Thai and I worked for Emirates Airlines (based in Dubai) for 9 years - this experience taught me a lot about the Service Industry and how to ensure our customers enjoy their stay with us.
Why the Owner Chose Phuket Town: I have always had a geat affinity with Cape Panwa and southern Phuket for many years of my life. When the chance came to acquire some property here, I jumped at the chance - it's a very tranquil location on a busy island.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa: First and foremost it's the views - they are stunning. We look out over blue seas, emerald islands and a beautiful bay. Secondly it's the fact that we're on the beach - Phuket is an island with a lot of beaches but very few properties have direct beach access.