Snug Harbor Beach House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Snug Harbor house description
Classic beach cottage in Snug Harbor. Last house on dead end with some limited water views of salt pond and distant ocean. Solid year round home with modern bathroom and kitchen. Vaulted ceiling in living room and kitchen with ceiling fans. Great location near East Matunuck State Beach and other wonderful Rhode Island beaches, but away from the noise and traffic. Clean and nicely decorated. Close to neighborhood restaurants, including Matunuck Oyster Bar, Captain Jack's, Snug Harbor Marina, Jim's Dock. East Matunuck State Beach has a beautiful new pavilion, and is a family beach.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Classic Beach cottage in Snug Harbor. Last house on dead end with some limited water views of salt pond and distant ocean. Solid year round home with modern bathroom and outside shower. Modern kitchen with custom cabinets. Vaulted ceiling in living room and kitchen with ceiling fans. Great location near the beach but away from the noise and traffic. Clean and nicely decorated. Yard....moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Snug Harbor, a former fishing village located in South Kingstown, Rhode Island, is close to the beach, yet away from the noise. This home is located at the end of a dead end street. Minutes to East Matunuck State Beach and other wonderful RI beaches, neighborhood restaurants, town tennis courts and playground. Excellent nearby hiking and nature preserves, including Trustom Federal Wildlife Preserve, Kettle Pond and South Kingstown Land Trust Properties. 7 miles to URI. 15 minutes to Block Island Ferry, 30 minutes to Newport, 30 minutes to Mystic Connecticut and Foxwoods. 10 minutes to Kingston train station. 45 minutes to Providence....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
July/August $1,500 per week June $850.00 Discount rate of $1,275.00 per week for rental of 2 or more consecutive weeks Available for winter rental 2013-2014 academic year Ask about availbility at our new Shady Harbor (Charlestown, RI) beach house
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: I purchased and lived in this home before I married.
Why the Owner Chose Snug Harbor:
Clean, nicely decorated and well maintained home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Snug Harbor is a wonderful neighborhood in a tucked away location that is very close to great beaches and restaurants but away from the noise and traffic of a typical beach area.
- Primary: (401) 255-9321
- Secondary: (401) 284-0395 (Rhode Island, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Snug Harbor Beach Cottage
Bathroom with full size tub and shower. House also has an outside shower
Guest Bedroom/Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom/Twin Beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 11, 2013