VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Villa Leros has its own private pool and is just minutes from the beach, restaurants and all the amenities that Kolymbia has to offer. Villa Leros is in in the ideal position to explore this fascinating Island just a short drive from Rhodes town and the magical village of Lindos.
The villa can sleep up to 6 adults + 2 extra children (up to 12 years old)
Villa Leros is a wonderful villa that is in a fantastic location enabling you to visit the many beaches and historical sites that Rhodes has to offer. The villa has 3 bedrooms with spectacular views of the sea and 2 bathrooms. The villa also boasts a landscaped walled garden surrounding the private pool and terrace. Villa Leros is perfect for family & group holidays.
Included in the rental price: daily cleanings and air-conditioning. Breakfast is available on request (3 euros per person per day).
Bedrooms (2 on first floor):
* Bedroom 1 with queen size double bed, vaulted ceiling, sea view balcony, fitted wardrobe, A/C, hair-dryer.
* Bedroom 2 with twin beds and sea view balcony, fitted wardrobe, A/C.
* Bedroom 3 with twin beds double bed and hilltop view balcony, fitted wardrobe, A/C, hair-dryer.
2 extra children (7th and 8th) can be accommodated on the comfortable sofa beds.
A cot is also available....moreless
* First floor bathroom with jacuzzi bath, WC and basin.
* Ground floor shower, WC and basin....moreless
The private pool is set in a lawned garden with spacious sun terrace including dining table, chairs, barbecue and sun loungers. This area is perfect for relaxation, soaking up the sun, entertaining and taking in the views.
Included in the rental price: daily cleanings and air-conditioning.
Breakfast is available on request (3 euros per person per day)....moreless
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 5 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
AR.PR:5953 A.M :3340/? 20/12/2012
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese Islands and located at the south-eastern edge of the archipelagos of the Dodecanese, facing the shores of Turkey which are about 10 kilometres away. The island is one of the largest and most beautiful in Greece with a landscape mainly consisting of hills and low mountains, which in their majority are covered with forests. It's has a wonderful climate with refreshing westerly winds to moderate the summer heat, while the winter is nearly always mild, with long periods of sunshine.
Kolymbia (Kolympia) is the perfect place for a quiet family vacation. It is a low profile seaside resort in is a fairly discreet coastal resort but in a great location just 30 minutes from Rhodes town or the amazing village of Lindos. It has a varied selection of good traditional tavernas and a sandy beach that also makes it popular with the locals.