VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This enchanting and stylish apartment was restored and furnished in 2008. The apartment is on the 1st floor without a lift in a typical Ljubljana house from the turn of the19th century. However, it is still located peacefully on a very central side alley as a part of Ljubljana promenade: beside the Grain Bridge, 200 m from the heart of Ljubljana's social life the Ljubljanica river embankments, densely scattered with lively cafés offering outdoor seating and just 10 minutes on foot to the Central bus and train station. You can easelly take a bus or rent a bike to discover Ljubljana - the stations are practically on your door step. If you like to shop there is plenty of options around 5 walking minutes away: Green Market, Emporium shopping Center, Nama and Maxi shopping Center. You can take a stroll or go jogging to a Ljubljana Castle hill or Golovec hill which you can see them from the apartment as well.
From the kitchen and the dinning room you can enjoy observating the river, ducks and swans, tourist boats - this is a good way to see the old city centre and its famous bridges, picturesque buildings and vibrant embankments from a completely different angle.
The apartment is fully equipped with a high-quality built-in kitchen and furniture. In the apartment there is WiFi, cable TV, DVD, a DVD collection and a hair-dryer, towels and bedsheets
CHRISTMAS&NEW YEAR 2014 Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2015 7 night min stay
SUMMER 2015 May 30 - Aug 29, 2015 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No additional mandatory fees
- 2 days stay: 20% higher
- 3-4 days stay, 10% higher
- 1 night price, 30 % higher
- Bed linen and towels are avalable for free from 4 days stay on
- Bedlinen and towels for 1 to 4 days = 9,50 euros/person
CHECK IN HOUR: 4 p.m.
CHECK OUT HOUR: 11 a.m.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Ljubljana Jože Pu?nik Airport
Ljubljana - Trnovo
Car: Not Necessary
Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, is a Central European city lying between the Alps and the Adriatic Sea, in the basin at the confluence of the Sava and Ljubljanica Rivers. Ljubljana has all the facilities of a modern capital, yet it has maintained the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of a small town.
Regina Apartment is situated in an idyllic and attractive location in the heart of the old Ljubljana and next to Ljubljanica river with a view of the castle above the city center and to the river Ljubljanica with ducks, swans and tourist boats.
All major cultural and historical monuments are just a few minutes away (on foot):
- Ljubljana Castle with Tower which rises above the town and the funicular also a nice recreational area (jogging, hiking, cycling): 5 minutes
- Dragon Bridge with its four dragons that protect the city while also serving as its trademark: 2 minutes
- Three Bridges and the New and Old Markets where you will be delighted with boutique shops and nice restaurants: 5 minutes
- baroque church of St. Nicholas and food market: 3 minutes
- famous Prešeren square with Franciscan Church: 4 minutes
- World famous arquitect Jože Ple?nik's embankments and bridges (Three Bridges, Cobbler's Bridge): 4 -7 minutes
- Ethnological and National Museum: 3 minutes
- City Museum of Ljubljana: 15 minutes
- Tivoli Parque: 20 minutes
- Kodeljevo Sport Center with Codelli Maison (tennis, swimming pools, football, jogging, hiking): 25 minutes on foot or 10 minutes by bike
- Golovec Hill: 12 minutes
- Bikes docking staton for renting bikes: 1 minute