Beautiful Bay View 3/3 Townhome with Screened in Porch & Tram Service!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Shore townhome description
Beautiful two story townhouse sitting just feet off the bay. Enjoy unrestricted panoramic views off of the dining area, living room, screened porch, upstairs master bedroom and terrace off the master. Pull right up to a small courtyard for easy access.
Enjoy fishing, watch the dolphins and abundant water fowl. Avoid the crowds, parking and noise but still have easy access to the beach, golf, Baytowne restaurants and shops. You even get free tram service to the beach! Unit is next to the largest family pool. Miles of biking and walking trails and nature areas. Several times a week, Baytowne offers concerts, wine tastings, children's activities and special events. There is so much to do on the bayside. Enjoy a tranquil relaxing atmosphere in a very spacious, well-decorated and fully furnished townhome.
When you stay with us, you play on us! You will receive FREE of charge a Family Fun Package Card! We have amenities that everyone in your group will enjoy! Here below are just a few!
* Free Tram Service
* 1 Free Daily Round of Golf (at Links @ Sandestin, Bluewater Bay & Golf Garden)
* 1 Free Daily Adult Fare for Deep Sea Fishing (on The Destin Princess or The Destiny)
* 1 Free Daily Adult Fare & 1 Free Daily Child Fare on a snorkeling trip (with Destin Snorkeling)
* 1 Free Daily Adult Fare Capt. Larry's Sea Blaster (seasonal)
* Discounts on Golf at Emerald Bay Golf Club
* Discounts at Many Area Restaurants
* Discounts on Big Kahunas Waterpark Tickets (open seasonally)
Keywords: Two Story Townhome
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- three tvs, screened porch, upstairs sun deck
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Amenities in & nearby Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Fees may apply to some amenities) Free Tram Service The Village of Baytowne Wharf- Special Events Year-Round Location of more than 12 restaurants, 15 retail stores & several nightlife venues Adventureland Playground Baytowne Adventure Zone (Zipline, Ropes Course, Coconut Climb, Eurobungy) Baytowne Carousel Blast Arcade & Laser Maze Grand Boulevard at Sandestin (Town Center) Specialty shopping World-Class restaurants Grand Park The Market Shops at Sandestin Includes over a dozen unique boutiques, restaurants and activities Silver Sands Premium Outlets Consists of over 100 designer and name brand outlet stores Baytowne Marina at Sandestin Adventure Bay (floating waterpark) Water Sports Canoeing/Kayaking Boogie Boarding/Body Surfing YOLO Boarding (Stand Up Paddle Boarding) Pontoon Boat Rentals Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Charter Fishing Waverunner Rentals Destin Parasailing Golf at Sandestin 3 on-property championship golf courses (receive 1 free round at Links Sandestin) Jolee Island Nature Park at Sandestin Five-acre nature preserve with pirate ship-shaped playground and look-out tower Tennis at Sandestin Serenity by the Sea, the Spa at the Hilton Sandestin beach Dunes Putting Course at Sandestin Basketball Court ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome PlaceGuest comment entered by manager
We found this an excellent place to stay. The view of the bay is an amazing sight to wake up to everyday. It was very nice and well taken care of. The drive to the beach was very easy and closer than i expected. Would absolutely recommend.
- Guest Seth
- Date of stay 07/26/12
- Review Submitted 03/23/13
Loved it!!Guest comment entered by manager
We loved the townhome. It was very comfortable and being right on the bay was so nice. It was close to the Wharf which we visited every day for meals. My favorite was Bistro Bijoux. We used the fishing trip that was included with the rental and caught a lot of fish. It was a fantastic trip all teh way around and we will definitely be back to Destin and this property. Thanks!!!
- Guest Debra
- Date of stay 12/05/12
- Review Submitted 03/23/13
Winter... $150/night, $900/week Spring Break... $250/night, $1600/week Spring... $220/night, $1380/week Summer... $270/night, $1750/week 4th of July... $295/night, $1900/week Fall... $165/night, $1000/week **These rates are base rates only and do not include all taxes and fees.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Beautiful Townhome on the Bay
Screened in Patio with Gorgeous Bay Views
Northshore at Sandestin
Living Room from Upstairs
Master Bedroom Patio
Guest Bedroom 2
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.