Super Hip Beach Front Sleeps 8/ Luna B1 Susan Mattingly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
LISTEN TO THE WAVES FROM THE ALL NEW LUNA ENCANTADA VILLA B1, one of the premier oceanfront condos in the exclusive 24 unit Luna Encantada Villas, the only beachfront condos available for rent on Playa's main beach. These resort condos are set amidst Playa del Carmen’s mythical beach and vibrant international sidewalk scene. A mere half block from the gates of Luna Encantada, Playa’s urbane Fifth Avenue pedestrian promenade beckons with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
Offering the privacy of three private bedrooms, one with king bed/full bath,1 bedrooms w/2 queens,and 1 bedroom w/1 queen sharing a full bath, this luxury beach villa has brand new decor. The ocean is visible from most every room in the villa, especially from the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom where a wall of sliding glass doors and windows offer panoramic views of the water.House keeping INCLUDED; 4 NIGHT MINIMUM.
Travertine marble floors extending onto your private outdoor terrace, fully equipped chef's stainless kitchen with granite counter tops, original paintings and many other fine details are all there to provide impeccable quality and international style. Even the terrace is furnished in the finest in outdoor comfort for lounging and alfresco dining. The common area courtyard has beautiful landscaping of palm trees, tropical plants, flowers, fountain and a large refreshing infinity edged pool and jetted whirlpool bath. Complementary outdoor tables and lounges are provided for relaxing and entertaining around the pool.
Make your reservations now and travel to Playa and enjoy the privacy of your personal palace, a spacious beach condo vacation property that is not just another of the many all inclusive, luxury hotels, or Cancun resorts. Luna Encantada is prime Mexico beach rental real estate that is like an island in a sea of small town local charm. Ask about our travel deals, vacation packages, and seasonal specials. Luna Encantada is vacation lodging at its finest. Please take a tour of our website link below with pictures, maps, tours, and detailed info about your trip to the Mayan Riviera, home of the ancient Maya.
“Playa del Carmen is the style capital of the Riviera Maya” -Travel + Leisure
“Playa del Carmen is Mexico’s most fashionable getaway” --Conde Nast Traveler
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $160 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? Luna is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 6 and the beach, ½ block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 40+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS LUNA ENCANTADA TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in Luna have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF LUNA? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. We offer complimentary parking in our secure garage and have several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and a phone with free long distance calling to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, Spain and Ireland.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN LUNA? Yes, just click on our Luna rentals website and photo album link that is located on this website just below the calendar for info and availability on all our listings in the building. (We handle the rentals for 14 out of a total of 24 Luna condos).
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Jet Skiing
Activities During the Day - Shopping, Scuba Diving, Jet-Skis, Swim with Dolphins, Eco-Parks (Xcaret and Xel-Ha), Jeep Tours, Cozumel Activities (Just 45 Minutes By Ferry), Zip Lines, and Many More, Do not Forget Laying on the Beach with a Cold Beer! Activities at Night - Playa's Famous Fifth Avenue Features an Endless Choice of Cafe's, Bars, and Night Clubs...morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by owner
Please give us your comments regarding your stay at this condo. This will ensure that we can continue to provide the highest quaility of service to our future guests. We invite you to return to visit us soon, and we hope you enjoyed your Caribbean vacation.
- Guest Owner / Manager
- Date of stay 04/26/06
- Review Submitted 04/26/06
Dec 21- Jan 5 $714/night January 6-April 31 $475/night May 1- Dec 20 $350/night Prices do not include 14% mexican sales tax Price Includes Amenities,every other day House Keeping, Towels/Linens.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Beach View From Infinity Pool
Master Suite with private terrace and ocean views
Large Guest room with two queens
Luna Full Service Private Beach Club
Four Season's quality decor with a modern caribbean flair
Luna Encantada Full Service Private Beach Club
Stainless/granite Chef's kitchen
Guest room with private entrance and queen bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013