Beach Access Neighborhood Across from Pool!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Royal Sands house description
This home is located in a Gulf front community near the shores of the Gulf of Mexico with beach access just 1 block away. Just a few minutes to Port Aransas where there is Fishing, Restaurants, Shopping and much more. Only a 25 minute drive away in Corpus Christi you will find the Texas State Aquarium, USS Lexington and Fun Trackers just to name a few. This home is one of several private homes built around a beautiful landscaped pool area with palm trees, lounge chairs, night lighting, bathroom and shower. This home is across the street from the one of the two pools at Royal Sands. Less than 1 mile from the Signature Links Arnold Palmer Golf Course.
This home has a very open floor plan. There are two queen beds and two twin bunk beds. This home is fully furnished for your comfort to include all linens, kitchen items, washer/dryer and a very nice back yard for relaxing.
No smoking, but you may step outside. However, we will allow well behaved pets with deposits.
1. There is a No Noise Policy that is strictly enforced after 10 PM. No loud or obnoxious behavior will be tolerated. Please remember that voices and loud noise carry more at night and will disturb other neighbors.
2. Please park only in the driveways. There is absolutely no parking allowed on the street, on the grass or in vacant lots. Vehicles not adhering to this policy are subject to be towed at the owner's expense. Only four cars may be parked at the homes.
4. The neighborhood restrictions prohibit campers, motor homes and any type of trailer being parked in the neighborhoods at any time.
5. All boats and watercraft must be parked fully in the driveway with your automobiles. If needed, you may park boats at the Port Aransas Municipal Marina for five days at no charge ($2/day after that). Contact the Harbor Master at the second phone number provided.
6. Two swimming pools for owners, their guest and renters in residences. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 14.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (2), Bunk Beds (1) 2 twin bunks
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$395 per night Memorial Day through Labor Day $300 per night Fall and Spring SPRING BREAK $395.00 P/N $225 per night Winter rates ********3 nite minimum stay during Peak Season and Holidays******************** Additional fees: 13% hotel tax, departure clean, service charge Special rates exclude holidays Port A Escapes 361-749-2300
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
"Tropical Nitche" in Port Aransas
Dining area seat 10!
Master with Queen bed and walk-in closet and private bath
Two twin beds
Extra spacious Great Room!
Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools
Community pool directly across the street
Spacious great room open to kitchen and dining room
Deluxe, well equipped kitchen
Queen bed in second bedroom
For your added convenience, a full laundry room is provided
Boardwalk to the beach just over a block from this home
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013