Feedback

VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More

Danae's Villa

You sent a message to this manager.

Calendar

Last updated: 07/07/2015
Check availability
23 Available
24 Available check-in
21 Unavailable
22 Today
23 Selected dates
  • Minimum stay:1-7 nights
  • Internet:Yes
  • Pets considered:Yes
  • Wheel chair accessible:No

Property description

'Danae's' villa is a single unit with a beautiful sea view. It has a unique design and decoration which can be best described as fresh, elegant and modern with touches of classicism. The villa is constructed on a 4.000m2 property offering a fantastic view of Gythion town and the sea. The villa is surrounded by a beautiful garden full of olive trees, lemon trees, orange trees and other varieties. A swimming pool is in the front of a big veranda with a barbeque which follows the living room with a fireplace and the kitchen.The villa has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can sleep 10 people. TV, CD player, Internet ensure a pleasant stay.

Why VRBO

Property Type

  • Villa
  • 160 m²

Accommodation Type

  • Vacation Rental

Meals

  • Guests Provide Their Own Meals

Onsite Services

  • Housekeeper Optional

Suitability

  • Events Allowed
  • Long-Term Renters Welcome
  • Low Allergen Environment
  • Children Welcome
  • Pets Considered
  • Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
  • Wheelchair Inaccessible

Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11

Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms

  • Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower

    ...moreless

  • Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower

    ...moreless

  • Bathroom 3: toilet, combination tub/shower

    ...moreless

Entertainment

  • CD Player
  • Music Library
  • Pool Table
  • Stereo
  • Television

Theme

  • Family
  • Sports & Activities

Attractions

  • Bay/Sound
  • Caves
  • Churches
  • Library
  • Playground
  • Restaurants
  • Ruins

Local Services & Businesses

  • ATM/Bank
  • Babysitter
  • Fitness Center
  • Groceries
  • Hospital
  • Laundromat
  • Massage Therapist
  • Medical Services

Leisure Activities

  • Horseback Riding
  • Sight Seeing
  • Walking

Location Type

  • Near The Ocean

Sports & Adventure Activities

  • Cycling
  • Fishing
  • Jet Skiing
  • Mountain Biking
  • Sailing
  • Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
  • Sound/Bay Fishing
  • Surfing
  • Swimming
  • Water Skiing
  • Wind-Surfing

Dining

  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining Area
  • Seating for 10 people

General

  • Air Conditioning
  • Basic Soaps
  • Fireplace
  • Garage
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Laundry Soap
  • Linens Provided
  • Mosquito Magnet
  • Parking
  • Parking On Street
  • Shampoo
  • Sofa Bed
  • Thermos Bottle
  • Toilet Paper
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • Wireless Internet

Kitchen

  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Blender
  • Coffee Maker
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Grill
  • Oven
  • Pantry Items
  • Refrigerator
  • Toaster

Outside

  • Balcony
  • Barbecue
  • Lawn / Garden
  • Outdoor Grill
  • Terrace
  • Unscreened Porch / Veranda

Pool / Spa

  • Outdoor Pool
  • Private Pool

House Cleaning

  • Housekeeper Optional

Property Descriptor

  • Terraced
 

Reviews

Write a review 4.8
from 5 traveler reviews
Loading...
 
Rental basis: Per property
Dates Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly * Event
Rate 5
Aug 26 - Sep 18, 2015
7 night min stay

€2,300

Discounts: 7 nights or more: €329 Nightly

Rate 6
Sep 19 - Dec 19, 2015
7 night min stay

€1,500

Discounts: 7 nights or more: €214 Nightly

Rate 7
Dec 20 - Jan 8, 2016
7 night min stay

€1,800

Discounts: 7 nights or more: €257 Nightly


Additional information about rental rates

Fees:

  • Refundable Damage Deposit €500
  • No additional mandatory fees
  • Taxes Not included

Notes:

The terms of payment are: 40% on the day of booking non refundable that will be deposited on a bank account and the remaining 60% will be forwarded two weeks before arrival.

Visitors are fully responsible for any damages a refundable Damage deposit of up to one week (owner's discretion) will be paid prior to arrival.

Visitors must be insured by a full comprehensive travel insurance including all.

40%on confirmation date and the remaining 60% two weeks before arrival


Cancellation policy:

100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.


Please wait... Book with confidence

Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.


Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now

Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.

Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
 

Calendar

Last updated: 07/07/2015
Check availability
23 Available
24 Available check-in
21 Unavailable
22 Today
23 Selected dates
 

Location

105 Kilometres
Nearest Airport
Kalamata's airport
4 Kilometres
Nearest Barpub
5 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry
Gythion port
6 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway
0.6 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant
9 Kilometres
Nearest Ski
0.5 Kilometres
Nearest Beach
Selinitsa beach

Gythion is a small town by the sea, looks like an island, and is located in the middle south of Peloponesse. A long sea-side promenade, colorful fishing boats and narrow streets produce typical Greek environment. A little island called 'Kranai' is connected with the mainland by a short dam and is full of pine trees. As it is reported by Homer, it was the first refuge of Helen and Paris on their journey to Troy. There are many beaches around Gythio and the largest one is Mavrovouni Beach which in 2007 was awarded the BLUE FLAG. It is also one of the favorite places of the 'careta-caretta' sea turtles.

From Gythion you can make a lot of excursions to many historical places as Mystras in Sparta, Monemvasia village and a lot of memorable caves with stalagmites. You can enjoy fresh fish in nice tavernas in or outside the town by the sea.

 

Manager info


Contact us

Speaks: english, greek
 

Photos

  • veranda with swimming pool

    veranda with swimming pool

  • view from the house

    view from the house

  • veranda

    veranda

  • bathroom with shower

    bathroom with shower

  • bedroom

    bedroom

Minimum stay: 1-7 nights
Dates are unavailable
Please enter travel dates
Please enter # of guests
Please stay a bit longer. A stay of nights or more is required for these dates.
This listing requires that rentals start on a .
Book It

Detailed Price

  • Reviews
  • Sleeps
    11
  • Bedrooms
    5
  • Bathrooms
    3
  • Property type
    Villa
Manager
Member since: 2012
Speaks: english, greek
Send email
  • Response time Within 12 hours
  • Response rate 100%
  • Calendar last updated 07/07/2015
Please wait... Book with confidence Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees Learn more
Add vacation protection services to your booking

Three services to protect your trip:

Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.

Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.

Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.


Get it now

advertisement

Share this property via Email

Danae's Villa

Gythion #898053ha

5 BR  3 BA  Sleeps 11

You must be signed in to share this property by e-mail

Share this property via Email

    Please correct the following errors and resend:
  • Enter one or more valid email addresses separated by commas.
  • Oops! You have exceeded the limit of 10 email addresses.
  • Your message may not contain markup. Please remove the markup and try again.