3BR/3BA Fairway Oaks Villa with High-Speed Internet Connection
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fairway Oaks Villas townhome description
Beautiful and spacious, three-bedroom, three-bath, Fairway Oaks villa on lagoon. Tastefully furnished. Largest, three-bedroom, three-bath villas on island (approximately 1350 square feet). Near beach, tennis courts, golf, and Straw Market. Three-minute walk to ocean.
Fully-equipped walk-in kitchen including refrigerator with ice maker, electric range, microwave oven, coffee maker, pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc. Living room with color TV, DVD, cable, stereo, and wet bar. New ultra-luxurious Sealy Posturepedic Eurotop beds. Queen-size in master bedroom and second bedroom, two twins in third bedroom. Second TV in master bedroom. Full-size walk-in laundry room with full-size washer and dryer. Walk-in closets in all bedrooms. Central air. All linens and bath towels provided. Rear deck fronting beautiful lagoon view.
Keywords: Townhouse Villa
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ten miles of some of America's Most Beautiful Dunes and Beaches with Hard-packed Sand - Great for Running, and Kids, Five Championship Golf Courses including World-renowned Ocean Course, Site of Ryder Cup and Warburg Cup and 2007 Senior PGA Championship, Two World-class Tennis Complexes, Kayak, Canoe, and Bicycle Rentals, 30 miles of Bike Trails, Picnic Areas, Soccer Fields, Basketball Courts, Nature Center, Kamp Kiawah for Kids, NEARBY - Horseback Riding, Charter Fishing, Boat Rentals, Historic Charleston with Fine Dining and Antebellum Homes ONLY 19 miles away, near Historic Plantations, Homes, and Forts (Fort Sumpter, Fort Moultre) dating back to the American Revolution and Civil War, Aircraft Carrier Yorktown located just across the Beautiful New Cooper River Bridge in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, plus Much More...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct-Apr 2012.......... $ 950/week, plus Cleaning and Tax. Early-Mid May 2012 .... $1270/week, plus Cleaning andTax. Mid May-Mid Aug 2012 .. $1770/week, plus Cleaning and Tax. Mid Aug-Sep 2012 ...... $1270/week, plus Cleaning and Tax. Rentals Saturday-to-Saturday in Summer. Call regarding Long-Term Rental Rates. Rates include Linens, Bath Towels. South Carolina Accommodation Tax is 12.5%.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (336) 761-3999 (North Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: (336) 577-5115
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Villa showing deck overlooking lagoon
Convenient pass-through to the Kitchen for easy meal preparation.
First Floor Bedroom with queen-size Sealy Posturepedic Plush Eurotop Bed
2 Twin Sealy Posturepedic Plush Eurotop beds in 3rd Bedroom
Comfortable Living Room with TV, Stereo and Wet Bar
Master Bedroom with Queen size Sealy Posturepedic Plush Eurotop bed and color TV
Back Deck with table and chairs
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013