Newly Remodeled Home in Quiet Neighborhood. Walk to Heavenly, Walk to Beach.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Heavenly Valley house description
This great home has 3000 square feet of living space and is packed with amenities,including roomy day-spa style bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. This home is located in the center of town in a quiet neighborhood on a large wooded lot with parking for 4 cars. It also has a large kitchen, open living room/dining room with fireplace insert, breakfast bar, upstairs entertainment room with wet bar, deck, wireless Internet, Netflix downloads, 42' flat-screen TV, large backyard with gas grill,for outdoor dining and deck. Laundry room has large-capacity washer and dryer. There is an extensive library of books and DVDs available to renters. Located near the base of Heavenly Valley, walk to the beach, mountain views, quiet neighborhood. Near shopping, dining, casinos. Enjoy the outdoors. Bring your gear and store it safely in the garage. There is one kayak available and one mountain bike.
The newly remodeled kitchen is a cook's dream kitchen. It will feel like home away from home with a JenAir stove/oven, dishwasher, stainless steel sink, and anti-microbial countertops. It is equipped for feast making! There are plenty of dishes, flatware, cookware, and utensils. There are cookbooks all over the house! Just bring your ingenuity and imagination...and some guests! You'll love preparing meals in this kitchen after a day on the lake, on the slopes, or playing around town. The kitchen is open to the dining room and living room, and has a breakfast bar. There are extra tables and chairs to use when you host dinner for your family and friends in this wonderful home. Enjoy the fireplace insert on a cold winter evening, or the backyard grill during our beautiful Tahoe summers!
Downstairs, in addition to the kitchen and living areas, you'll find a master bedroom with a private bathroom. Another bathroom is located on the main level of the house as well. Additionally, access to the laundry room, garage, and backyard are on the main level.
Upstairs, you'll find the spa-like bathroom in between 2 generously-sized master bedrooms. There is a large family room with a private reading/sleeping nook, a beautiful wet bar (which doubles as the 'Coffee Bar'). Enjoy wireless Internet a 42' flat screen TV with DVD player and Netflix streaming. Another bedroom tops of the space upstairs. Check out the views of Mount Tallac out the back windows and off of the upstairs deck!
Please No Smoking and No Pets: We do not allow smoking or pets due to the sensitivities of some of our guests in order to keep allergens and odors at a minimum.
We love our home and want to keep it in excellent condition for all of our guests, as well as for ourselves. If you are planning a vacation that involves WILD parties or other activities that may abuse the home, please consider a location more suited to such activities.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- One bedroom has its own private, attached bathroom. Two upstairs master bedrooms share large spa-style bath. One more bathroom downstairs not attached to a bedroom. Bedrooms sleep 9, and one single lounge sofa in great room sleeps one. Other sofas are available, but hidden beds in them. The twin bed are Sleep Number beds and one queen is a pillow-top...very comfortable!...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The newly added upstairs bathroom has a serene, spa-like feel. The Jacuzzi tub is a lovely retreat after a day of playing around the Lake or on the slopes. This bathroom also has a beautiful, roomy shower. The downstairs master bath has a soaking tub and double sinks. The third bathroom has a shower and one sink....moreless
- Extra tables and chairs are located in the walk-in closet in the upstairs master bedroom. There you'll find an ironing board and iron as well. You will also notice an abundance of large lounging pillows for use in the den. There is a kayak in the garage and one mountain bike for a smallish female. There is a 'coffee bar' or wet bar upstairs that includes a small refrigerator and microwave. There is a microwave and another coffee maker in the kitchen....moreless
- DVD Player
- Books For Adults
- Video Library
- Recreation Center
- Coin Laundry
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Room
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Study Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Paper Towels
- Living Area
- Laundry Soap
- Mobile Phone
- Toilet Paper
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Local Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Gas Heating
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
- Fully Fenced Property
- Kayak / Canoe
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Holiday RatesXmas 12/19-12/26 $2500 week, one week minimum. New Year's 12/26/2011-1/2/2012 $2750 week, one week minimum. Thanksgiving $300.00 per night, 4 night minimum. Security deposit $300.00 10% tax for all above rates and cleaning. All prices are US Dollars.Minimum stay - 3 nights winter/summer season, 2 nights spring/fall season, inquire for holidays Payment in full is required 30 days prior to first nights occupancy or longer for holidays No Pets, No Smoking, No exceptions Maximum Occupancy 10 Maximum Vehicles 4 Prices subject to change without notice Deposit and Cancellation Policy The deposit is to hold your reservation and to cover damages or expenses you may incur during your stay. Cancellations of less than 30 days prior to your rental date will incur a charge of 50% of the rental fee. Cancellation periods may increase for holidays. The deposit is not part of the rental fee and will be refunded within 10 days after the keys have been returned, and will be reduced by any fees for damages, repairs or telephone charges. We accept Visa, MC, Discover & Amex through PayPal No PayPal Acct needed to use service
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tahoe/Reno International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 50 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Regan Beach, South Lake Tahoe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: McP's at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Heavenly Ski Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Edgewood at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fire and Ice at 2 Miles
- Primary: +1 530 545-8695 Cell phone, please leave voice mail. Call anytime.
- Secondary: +1 626 857-3508 Leave message, please don't call past 8pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A great summer getaway!
New kitchen with lots of amenities, including a breakfast bar.
Dining room is open to the kitchen and living room.
...with a fireplace, so nice!
Upstairs, you'll find a GREAT room!
And a wet bar to top it off. Everything for your entertaining needs!
Master bedroom number 2.
The third master bedroom.
...Or, a wonderful winter chalet!
The kitchen is the heart of the home.
A cozy retreat!
The first of three master bedrooms. This one has a private bathroom.
...with lots of space!
A place to crash after a day on the green, or on the slopes!
Just like a day at the spa!