VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
10 Top Ten Reasons to Stay at Bella Bungalow-NO PETS
10. Awesome Location.....shopping, eating and entertainment all within one mile of Seaside and Watercolors.
9. Brand New Home.....tired of staying in old, dirty vacation homes? You don't have to.....stay at Bella Bungalow in style and comfort with all the emenities of home. Wireless internet access at the local cafe.
8. Dining.....from Fine Seafood to Casual Italian to Gourmet Deli......many within walking distance. I recommend 30A Cafe-delicious, Red Bar-jazz band-casual eclectic, the Fish House-great seafood, Angelinas-good casual Italian........ oh and by the way.....a Starbucks is just a few miles away.
7. Two Swimming Pools & Large Hot Tub (1 Resort Style Pool and 1 Plunge Pool)
6.Gorgeous Beaches.....Emerald Waters and White Soft Sand.
5.Pedestrian Friendly Area.....You will feel comfortable walking and biking everywhere. There are separate sidewalks that cover the stretch of 30A. On-site Bike Rentals available.
4.Eating in.....Publix grocery five minutes away.....for Her to shop the Day of Arrival for food/drinks planned for the week. Tom Thumb convenient store in front of the Bungalows for HER to send HIM 10-12 times to get food/drinks forgotten to purchase at Publix for the week or.....to replenish the beer supply. Also the Cowgirl Kitchen very close by for homemade meals with no effort-great soups, and casseroles, and lasagna.
3.Championship Golfing.....Lots of it!! Camp Creek less than 5 minutes away.
2. Sun Bathing.....3-5 minute walk to/from the beach.
1. Privacy.....Perfect for families and groups of friends that like to vacation together but also like their privacy.
Two Pools (1 Resort Style Pool, 1 Plunge Pool) 1 Hot Tub, 1, 020 sq, ft, Bedrooms, King, Queen and a Queen sleeper, 3 TV's, 3 DVD Players, Washer/Dryer in Accommodations, Beach Accessories Provided (Buckets/Games/Chairs), 2 Rocking Chairs on Balcony Porch, No Pets...moreless
thanksgiving 2013 Nov 21 - Nov 28, 2015 8 night min stay
$1,500 flat fee
Spring Break Mar 15 - Apr 30 1 night min stay
Discounts: 7 nights or more: $150 Nightly
My Standard Rate 1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Why the Owner Chose The Bungalows At Seagrove: This is a wonderful location for your vacation! It is only a 5 minute walk to the beach, short walking distance to great food (Cafe 30A is is closer to the bungalow than the beach!), and a short distance to the events in Seaside! There is always something going on year round in this area too! I also like the fact that there is a lot of cool local artists in the area, it is an awesome place to get away to.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow: The bungalows is a great comunity located right in the middle of 30A. The location is a short distance to all of the events in the area. You will not find a better place for the price!