Panoramic Ocean Views; Only Footsteps to Sand and Surf
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ormond Beach condo description
We PERSONALLY MANAGE OUR HOME and are continually upgrading to add to your comfort and enjoyment to provide the perfect setting to relax and enjoy your vacation.
* No crowds, QUIET NO DRIVE BEACH,
* Ever changing ocean scenes and soothing sounds from sunrise to moon rise
* Dolphins and green sea turtles nest in summer, Right whales in winter are frequently sighted.
* Colorful kite boarders to watch
The CONDO FEATURES;
* Wonderfully convenient location , MAIN FLOOR End Unit means easy access and NO STAIRS
* PARKING IS JUST IN FRONT, roll your bags up the short sidewalk and you've arrived.... send your inquiry now and begin looking forward to your vacation!
* LARGER THAN THE INTERIOR UNITS IN THE BUILDING offering spacious living area, kitchen and full size IN UNIT LAUNDRY
* End unit also offers you a big north facing window as well as the balcony windows to enjoy the OCEAN VIEWS....don't forget sunrises if you are an early riser or the moonrise in the evening.
* Balcony wraps around and gives a bit more space for enjoying your coffee
* CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE BEACH; out the door and to the beach via the access stairs just across the road.
* Community POOL is at the other end of the building, close for your use but quiet at the condo for you.
* After your beach time the wash off hose is just next to the sidewalk outside,
* NOTEBOOK filled with info and menus from around the area as well as local activities to fill the rest of your day.
* Thinking of DAY TRIPS? We' re located in the “golden triangle” close to;
* Orlando and all it has to offer of course
* St. Augustine
* Kennedy Space Center
* PERFECT FOR LONGER STAYS to escape the frigid winter months “up north”?
* KITCHEN IS VERY WELL STOCKED for long stays and for those who love to cook featuring a pantry and great granite counter space and new appliances.
* Enjoy the CABLE TV AND RECLINER along with added cozy touches for winter at the beach.
* Private Internet and WIFI
Pets, boats and trailers are not allowed per association rules, and we have a NO SMOKING policy in the home.
3-5 day rentals available during some time periods, email for rates
Keywords: Beach Condominium
- 5 story
- On floor 1
- 1050 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Quality bath linens, body wash, starter paper products.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Jet Skiing
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Peak and Holiday
Jan 1 - Aug 31, 2014
5 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 21, 2014
5 night min stay
Nov 22 - Dec 31, 2014
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning 2 persons $80 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning 3 or more persons or month stay $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Rates are subject to change until final payment is received in US dollars
Rates are for 1-4 persons, $10 per person per night for extra persons
Monthly rates available upon request
Shorter stays may be available during shoulder certain seasons
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
*Kite boarders,Surf Fishing' Dolphin and Whale sighting, Daytona Speedway, Baseball, Two state parks and numerous smaller parks with picnic and playground facilities, There is a sidewalk for hiking and biking along A1A all the way from Hwy, 40 (Granada Blvd, north past Flager Beach.
Ormond Historical Tour, Casements, (winter home of Rockefeller), Many tourist activites are located South on A1A such as Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Mini Golf, World famous Drive On Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet and Light House. and in that same area, the Marine Science Center is enjoyable and very reasonable for families.
Just east of US 95 on International Speedway of course is the speedway and the associated attractions. Just west of I 95 is the huge Flea Market.....a favorite for many.
Families often enjoy Day Trips to Disney area, LegoLand in Silver Springs, Cape Kennedy Space Center, St. Augustine.
Check out the notebook in the condo for more information about attractions.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are 'young at heart' retired engineer and nurse and live in Marietta, GA, just north of busy Atlanta. Our interests are our family, including 8 grandchildren who love to visit the beach, traveling, especially cruising, reading and of course meeting new friends. We enjoy our relaxing time in the Ormond Beach/Daytona area....where life is simpler. We first visited the area in 2002 and felt at home immediately. We have met wonderful interesting people over the course of renting since 2003 and appreciate constantly learning from them and providing a home away from home for all who come to stay. While at the condo we cook in as well as sample the local restaurants. There is always something new to explore or do and of course the beach is great. We try to live 'healthy' and find the area a good fit for fresh air, exercise, and de-stressing.
Why the Owner Chose Ormond Beach:
The proximity to dining and entertainment while being in a residential area very close to state parks and open undeveloped land is a good fit for us Our condominium complex has a mix of friendly permanent residents and vacation families in the summer and our 'snowbird ' friends who return each winter. We appreciate our return guests and 'meeting' online new guests who trust us to provide them with a cozy home to rest and rejuvenate.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The ocean view (and bonus north view) and listening to the surf is calming and always changing....and then there is the moonrise... The first floor end unit is so convenient to your vehicle for unloading/loading and NO stairs..big big plus, just roll your suitcase up the short sidewalk and your vacation starts!
- Primary: +1 770-312-7949
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Listen...you can almost hear the surf.....
Peace and relaxation within....enjoy and renew at Seaside Retreat.
Panoramic views of the ocean, you may see dolphins and whales
Living area is bright and spacious
King bed with qualitiy linens
View to entry door and full size washer and dryer closet
Thoughtfully stocked kitchen, ample workspace and pantry
Twin bedroom dresser and TV.
Close up of beach access, just across A1A from the condo
Our balcony, first floor has great ocean views
Ocean view from balcony
Refreshing Pool located at South End of the Condominiums.
Roll your gear up the sidewalk, no stairs!
Hubby's favorite, the recliner to enjoy the view and TV
New sofa sleeper...and again ocean views.
Master bedroom offers TV and recliner
Dining talble extends to serve 6, cabinet has 3G WIFI connection
Comfy twin bedroom
Photo taken from beach access looking toward our condo
Balcony has seating for four to watch for dolphins, whales and kite boarders
Kite boarders, fishermen, walkers, sunbathers, all enjoy the beach
Seabridge North Condominiums 3180 Ocean shore Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32716
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 09, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.