Spacious Seaside Retreat Only Steps to the Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
* Colorful kite boarders to watch
* We personally manage our home and are continually upgrading to add to your comfort and enjoyment to provide the perfect setting to relax and enjoy your vacation.
* No crowds, quiet no drive beach* Ever changing ocean scenes and soothing sounds from sunrise to moon rise
* Dolphins and green sea turtles nest in summer, Right whales in winter are frequently Wonderfully convenient location ,main floor end unit means easy access and no stairs
* Parking is in front, roll your bags up the short sidewalk and you've arrived.... an assigned covered carport just across from the unit is available for your use. Send your inquiry now and begin looking forward to your vacation!
* larger than the interior units in the building offering spacious living area, kitchen and full size in unit laundry
* End unit also offers you a big north facing window as well as the balcony windows to enjoy the ocean views....don't forget sunrises if you are an early riser or the moon rise in the evening.
* Balcony wraps around and gives a bit more space for enjoying your coffee
* Close proximity to the beach; out the door and to the beach via the access stairs just across scenic A1A
* Community pool
is at the other end of the building, close for your use but quiet at the condo for you.
* After your beach time the wash off hose is just next to the sidewalk outside,
* Notebook filled with info and menus from around the area as well as local activities to fill the rest of your day.
* Thinking of day trips? We' re located in the “golden triangle” close to;
* Orlando and all it has to offer of course
* St. Augustine
* Kennedy Space Center
* Perfect for longer stays to escape the frigid winter months “up north”?
* Kitchen is very well stocked for long stays and for those who love to cook featuring a pantry and great granite counter space and new appliances.
* Enjoy the cable TV and recliner along with added cozy touches for winter at the beach.
* Private Internet and WIFI
* Keyless entry with your own private code
Pets, boats and trailers are not allowed per association rules, and we have a no smoking policy in the home.
3-5 day rentals available during some time periods, email for rates
Keywords: Beach Condominium
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- On floor 1
- 1050 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Quality bath linens, body wash, starter paper products.
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2015
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Rates are subject to change until final payment is received in US dollars
Rates are for 1-4 persons, $10 per person per night may be charged for extra persons
Monthly rates available upon request
Shorter stays may be available during certain seasons
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
*Kite boarders,Surf Fishing' Dolphin and Whale sighting, Daytona Speedway, Baseball, Two state parks and numerous smaller parks with picnic and playground facilities, There is a sidewalk for hiking and biking along A1A all the way from Hwy, 40 (Granada Blvd, north past Flager Beach.
Ormond Historical Tour, Casements, (winter home of Rockefeller), Many tourist activites are located South on A1A such as Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Mini Golf, World famous Drive On Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet and Light House. and in that same area, the Marine Science Center is enjoyable and very reasonable for families.
Just east of US 95 on International Speedway of course is the speedway and the associated attractions. Just west of I 95 is the huge Flea Market.....a favorite for many.
Families often enjoy Day Trips to Disney area, LegoLand in Silver Springs, Cape Kennedy Space Center, St. Augustine.
Check out the notebook in the condo for more information about attractions.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are 'young at heart' retired engineer and nurse and live in Marietta, GA, just north of busy Atlanta. Our interests are our family, including 8 grandchildren who love to visit the beach, traveling, especially cruising, reading and of course meeting new friends. We enjoy our relaxing time in the Ormond Beach/Daytona area....where life is simpler. We first visited the area in 2002 and felt at home immediately. We have met wonderful interesting people over the course of renting since 2003 and appreciate constantly learning from them and providing a home away from home for all who come to stay. While at the condo we cook in as well as sample the local restaurants. There is always something new to explore or do and of course the beach is great. We try to live 'healthy' and find the area a good fit for fresh air, exercise, and de-stressing.
Why the Owner Chose Ormond Beach:
The proximity to dining and entertainment while being in a residential area very close to state parks and open undeveloped land is a good fit for us Our condominium complex has a mix of friendly permanent residents and vacation families in the summer and our 'snowbird ' friends who return each winter. We appreciate our return guests and 'meeting' online new guests who trust us to provide them with a cozy home to rest and rejuvenate.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The ocean view (and bonus north view) and listening to the surf is calming and always changing....and then there is the moonrise... The first floor end unit is so convenient to your vehicle for unloading/loading and NO stairs..big big plus, just roll your suitcase up the short sidewalk and your vacation starts!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our beach area is restful, not crowded, enjoy the 'locals' on and offshore.
Hubby's favorite, the recliner to enjoy the view and TV
Enjoy the new flat screen TV
Comfortable king bed with quality linens
Dining talble extends to serve 6, cabinet has 4G WIFI connection.
Comfy twin bedroom
Sea turtle nest, one of many seen during summer months
Our balcony, first floor has great ocean views
Ocean view from balcony
Refreshing Pool located at South End of the Condominiums.
Roll your gear up the sidewalk, no stairs!
Panoramic views of the ocean, you may see dolphins and whales
New sofa sleeper...and again ocean views.
Master bedroom offers TV and recliner
View to entry door and full size washer and dryer closet
Thoughtfully stocked kitchen, ample workspace and pantry
Twin bedroom dresser and TV.
Close up of beach access, just across A1A from the condo
Photo taken from beach access looking toward our condo
Balcony has seating for four to watch for dolphins, whales and kite boarders
Kite boarders, fishermen, walkers, sunbathers, all enjoy the beach
Peace and relaxation within....enjoy and renew at Seaside Retreat.
Seabridge North Condominiums 3180 Ocean shore Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32716
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, November 30, 2015
- Property typeCondo
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/19/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.