VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Tropical Paradise in Princeville’s most desirable neighborhood tucked between golf course and the ocean steps to the Queens Bath. Enjoy the ocean breeze and listen to rustle of the waves! Very peaceful, safe and private location! Completely renovated and newly decorated spacious 2-level house with 3 bedrooms, sunroom (can be used as 4th bedroom) and office-den. Comfortably accommodates 2 to 8 persons. One of the largest lot in Princeville. Private landscaped backyard features mountain views, coconut palms, tropical fruit trees and flowers throughout as well as outdoor shower. Perfect for barbecues and outdoor games, or to just lay back on the hammock! Two covered furnished lanais to relax on, rain or shine! Fully equipped residence with new island style indoor/outdoor furniture, portable air conditioner, luxurious 100% cotton bedding, bath and beach towels, as well as plenty of outdoor gear! 24-hour caretaker on call.
Unbeatable location: The house is located in the best neighborhood of Princeville on very quiet and safe street, and there are many beaches in the vicinity: 1. Queens Bath, there are couple protected pools, not really a beach although very beautiful (trail head is just steps from the house), 2. Pali Ke Kua Beach, golden sand, clear blue water, perfect for snorkeling and swimming - 10 min walk through the Golf Course and Pali Ke Kua complex to get to wide paved path to the beach; 3. Puu Poa Beach near St. Regis Hotel, sandy beach surrounded by reef with a variety of tropical fish and corals, good for snorkeling - 20-min walk through the Golf Course and bamboo grove, 4. Anini Beach, reef protected, perfect for wave haters - 10-min drive or 40-min easy walk by trail, and 5. Hanalei Bay, the best beach on the island - just 10 min drive.
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $5 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
cleaning$225 + tax
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
- Steps away: Queen's Bath, a natural wonder perfect for swimming, snorkelling or just sunbathing and watching turtles, whales and breathtaking sunsets;
- Few steps to beautiful Sunset viewpoint where albatrosses nest and whales passing by;
- 10-15 min. walk through golf course to the beautiful sandy beaches: Hideaways, Pali Ke Kua and the Puu Poa;
- 15-20 min bike through the path to the Anini Beach sheltered by Hawaii’s longest reef;
- Pleasant walk to gourmet restaurants and bars including Luxury Resorts of St. Regis and Westin Princeville;
- 5-min drive, or 10-min cycling through the bike path to all Princeville’s shopping and amenities;
- 10-min drive to zip lining, horseback riding, helicopter tours, and numerous world famous hiking trails;
- 10-min drive to the world famous Hanalei Bay with best beaches on the island for swimming and surfing. Featured in the movie 'The Descendants' (2011).
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a family with 3 kids (8, 10 and 19 years old) from Vancouver, Canada
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes: We fell in love with this house and its location the minute we saw it. After we bought it we made extensive renovations. Our whole family loves coming here as often as we can.
The Unique Benefits at this House: The house is in a unique location, which allows you to hear the waves and feel the ocean breeze.