Eastern Grey Farm - Luxury Flinders Home with Sea Views on Mornington Peninsula
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Mornington Peninsula house description
Luxury 3 bedroom cottage in Flinders
Beautiful sea views
Kangaroos, bird watching, wineries, beaches
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms • Sleeps 8 • Linen Supplied • Air Conditioning • Open Fireplace
• TV/DVD/CD Players • Barbecue • Beautiful, spacious property • Bird Watching • Bush Walking
• Water Views • Inhouse Movies • Abundant Australian wildlife - kangaroos, birds, ducks
• Fully equipped kitchen • Golf Courses 10 mins drive • Wineries 10 mins drive
• Beach 10 mins away - fishing, snorkelling, swimming, surfing
Eastern Grey Farm is named after the beautiful Eastern Grey kangaroos who inhabit the land at dusk, it is magnificent to see them in their natural habitat. The property welcomes people to share in the natural environment of the beautiful surrounds, magnificent scenery and so close to all the best things the Mornington peninsula has to offer! The homestead has views from every room and Australian wildlife & birds are abundant.
Flinders Holiday Home - Eastern Grey Farm: Eastern Grey Farm is the perfect retreat to unwind in the tranquil surroundings of local wildlife, an abundance of birdlife, grazing cows and kangaroos. A magnificent property to relax and enjoy peace, nature and comfort.
Luxury 3 bedroom home which sleeps 8 in a superb location! Close to the township, the wineries and all the best things the peninsula has on offer! The property backs onto the National Park filled with fauna, birdlife and at certain times of year butterflies...it really is heaven on earth! If you have had a tough week at work there is nothing better than the feeling you get when you arrive at Eastern Grey Farm...you will feel like all the stress has lifted and you are at peace with the universe.
At night you can gaze at the clear night sky with all the galaxies of stars so visible and in the day look out to the water and watch the ships go by, across the undulating picturesque landscape.
The home offers comfortable living accommodation, great for entertaining.
Flinders Holiday Home, Mornington Peninsula: LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
- Winery Tours.
- Hunt for curios, antiques and artworks in the main Flinders shopping precinct.
- Enjoy a relaxing meal at one of the many cafes and restaurants.
- Take a dip in the sea at Flinders Ocean Beach.
- Take the self-guided Blowhole Walk over huge bluestone boulders to the ocean.
- Explore the Cape Schanck Light Station in the Mornington Peninsula National Park and then take the boardwalk out to the beach and rock platform.
- Walk the Bushrangers Bay Trail - one of the best short coastal walks in Victoria. Starts at the car park at Cape Schanck and walk through fern gullies and eucalypt woodland to Bushrangers Bay.
- Visit Greens Bush in the Mornington Peninsula National Park, an oasis of native forest and wildlife, including kangaroos, wedge-tailed eagles, swamp wallabies, possums and bats.
- Enjoy an ocean beach trail ride along Gunnamatta Beach.
- Catch a wave.
Flinders, Mornington Peninsula, Local Information: Flinders is a historic town south of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, located on the Mornington Peninsula at the point where Western Port meets Bass Strait. The town has a picturesque golf course built on a cliff top on Bass Street operated by the Flinders Golf Club, a recreation reserve, a small yacht club and a 250m long pier where sailing and fishing are almost always under way. Shopping and a mobile library are also available to tourists and residents.
Breathe the cleanest air in the world in Cape Schanck and hide away for a retreat around tiny, tranquil Flinders, with its architect-designed homes and gourmet dining options. Discover the peninsula's rugged side around Flinders and Cape Schanck, situated on Bass Strait and Westernport Bay. Swap between the safe bay beaches and the crashing waves at Flinders Ocean Beach.
Traverse bluestone boulders to the ocean on the Flinders Blowhole Walk, or follow the trail from Cape Schanck to Bushrangers Bay thru ferns and eucalypts.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Please Note: 1. Children are most welcome but please discuss first with management, as our property has unfenced dams and therefore they will require constant supervision when outdoors. 2. Pets are also welcome but must be kept indoors, or restrained on a lead when outside due to the wildlife and cattle. 3. Property is all on one level therefore is suitable for wheelchair access or elderly/infirm persons, however there are no specialised features to assist with disability. • 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms • Sleeps 8 • Linen Supplied (not towels) • Air Conditioning • Open Fireplace • TV/DVD/CD Players • Barbecue • Beautiful, spacious property • Bird Watching • Bush Walking • Water Views • Inhouse Movies • Abundant Australian wildlife - kangaroos, birds, ducks • Fully equipped kitchen • Golf Courses 10 minutes drive • Wineries 10 minutes drive • Beach 10 minutes away - fishing, snorkelling, swimming, surfing...moreless
- Video Library
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Alarm Clock
- Rumpus Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Lawn / Garden
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne Airport, 1 hr 15 minutes at 121.4 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Stony Point Train Station, Crib Point. 30 mins at 33.7 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Flinders Beach, Cape Schanck beach - both 10 mins at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Cape Schank, 10 mins, Flinders, 10 mins at 11 Kilometres
- Primary: +61 413 44 22 89
- Secondary: +61 413 44 22 89
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Eastern Grey Farm
beautiful dams & ponds
Eastern Grey Kangaroos inhabit the property
Spacious lush natural peaceful surroundings
Dining & Living
Water views from the homestead
Walking Tracks through the native Australian bush
beautiful dams & ponds
Warm and Inviting - Eastern Grey Farm