Bayview Retreat - Beautiful Bay Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hickory Bay West condo description
Relax in peaceful luxury, in this refurbished, waterfront condo, overlooking Little Hickory Harbour and Bay. The home is well designed and fully equipped; it has quality linens and furnishings, new appliances, bamboo flooring and 'hotel style' bathrooms. We have complimentary broadband internet with wifi, flat panel TVs , DVD player and a CD player with i-pod dock. Flat panel TVs in living room 40' and master bedroom 32'.
Top floor and close to elevator.
Lovely heated community pool.
Free BEACH PARKING visitors permit provided.
Enjoy tropical sunsets from top floor private screened lanai. There are two tennis courts on site. Other amenities include a large heated community pool and fishing from the private docks.
Hickory Harbour on Little Hickory Bay is a beautiful setting, just to the south of Bonita Beach Road offering the peace and tranquility of a retreat that you won't get on the main road.
Walk, bike or drive to the pristine white sands of Barefoot Beach state park; less than 1 mile away. New LA fitness 1 mile away.
Enjoy fine dining in local restaurants, Coconut Point or downtown Olde Naples.
Explore the backwaters and nature preserves of the Little Hickory Bay area by renting a boat and spend a day on the water! Or visit the preserves in the vacinity.
Please review our photos; it is as good as it looks!
Keywords: Condominium, waterfront bay views, top floor, beach, luxury
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Elevator : top floor close to elevator
- On floor 3
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- 2 tennis courts. Heated community pool. You can fish from the boat dock, sorry we are not allowed to rent the dock. There is a small exercise room you can use in the building, or there are 2 very good gyms close by. Great neighborhood for walking. We also provide a Beach parking pass for Barefoot Beach and other Naples beaches!...moreless
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- We're in a great location, 1 mile to the best beach, 14 miles south to Olde Naples, 7 mile north to Coconut Point Mall, 6 miles south to Mercato. 15 miles north to Miromar Outlet Mall. 8 miles south to Waterside shops. We have great shopping and dining, but the nature is wonderful too. Barefoot Beach is a state park and has a lot of activities and almost each time we go we see dolphins and occasionally manatees. Koreshan State Park, a historical place very interesting to walk around. We like to walk our dogs here too. Corkscrew Swamp, a lovely 2 mile board walk, one day we'll make it there once a month, its ever changing and a wonder ful place to see nature. Babcock ranch is a guided tour around an old cattle ranch in a swamp buggy, we always take our guests there, a lovely insight to old Florida. Ted Smallwoods store down in Chocaloscee near Everglades City. Doggy Beach, a paradise for dogs and a great place to see birds like Roseate Spoonbills. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We were looking for a vacation retreat with water view, within walking distance to restaurants and short drives to shops. We got what we looked for with a few extras. The property was clean and well maintained. We met friendly neighbours, attended several of their weekly parties by the pool, used the building's fitness center throughout our stay, and developed a great friendship with Amanda, the owner, who has been most helpful in providing us with local information on nearby activities and attractions. We would highly recommend this property to our friends and relatives.
- Guest Lake Talon (Toronto, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/01/12
- Review Submitted 04/10/12
Recommended for: Age 55+.
My wife & I stayed in Bayview Retreat for the month of march,2011. we were very pleased with the condo.--- it was spacious,clean,comfortable,and very nicely equipped and furnished. The lanai overlooks the pool & the harbor making a lovely & restful setting. we particularly enjoyed lounging by the pool amid the beautiful landscaping. The location is quiet yet there are a number of good restarants nearby. Amanda is a pleasure to work with. We had such a good time that we've already booked for March 2012!
- Guest Bob (Ocean Pines, MD.)
- Date of stay 03/01/11
- Review Submitted 04/04/11
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: We love good guests who appreciate our homes and efforts and we look forward to seeing them for many years to come. Thank you
My wife & I stayed at the Bayview Retreat in February, 2009. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hickory Harbor is located in a quiet residential area with easy access to grocery stores, restaurants and other services. There are many and varied places to walk and ride bikes. I brought my kayak and used it almost every day to fish and look for dolphins and other wildlife. The condo is very livable with an adequate kitchen, nice living area and wonderful lanai that views the sunset each evening. Features like covered parking, a large storage area, and wireless internet made this an ideal place for us to stay. The people at Hickory Harbor are very friendly and have a weekly gathering to meet and talk. Overall, we were very satisfied and would not hesitate to return.
- Guest Bruce31 (Appleton, WI)
- Date of stay 03/11/09
- Review Submitted 03/11/09
My wife and I have just spent the whole month of November 2008 at Bayview Retreat. We have nothing but praise for this Condo and it's lacation. The sunsets from the lani is something to die for, no need to go to the beach to see them, just pour a glass of wine and watch the sun go down. Loads and loads of good resturants available very close to the Condo. The Gulf beaches are very close also I should point out that Amanda supplied a beach parking permit, which in it's self is worth having, one can go to any beach south, and including Bonita beach free of charge. Very nice and friendly residents. All in all a very nice place to spend a relaxing vacation.
- Guest Patrick Hillion (Guernsey. Channel Islands)
- Date of stay 12/09/08
- Review Submitted 12/09/08
My wife and I have stayed in all of Amanda's Bonita Springs properties including the Bayview Retreat during March of '07. We have always enjoyed our stays and we continue to return. The description on the website is accurate and the condo is fully equiped with everything needed for a great relaxing vacation. The kitchen has new appliances and all furnishings are clean and modern. The pool area set up well with much space and many lounges private. The neighborhood is very convenient to shopping, beaches and entertainment; it is also well kept, quiet and safe. Sun set viewing from the balcony is outstanding. If you are considering a vacation at this property, you will not be disappointed. Bob & Pam from Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Guest Bob Cleaveland (Lake Hopatcong, NJ)
- Date of stay 09/03/08
- Review Submitted 09/03/08
Great location. Very friendly residents; cordial, weekly happy hour; quiet; tranquil view. Congenial condo management. Convenient to shopping. Highly recommended.
- Guest Arnie4 (Wentzville, MO)
- Date of stay 02/10/08
- Review Submitted 02/10/08
3rd to Jan 31st .. $3,500/month .. February 1st to March 31st... $3750/month April 1st to April 31st ... $3500/month May 1st to October 31st..... $1750/month. November 1st to December 31st $1995/month cleaning $150 taxes 10% All utilities, wireless, beach parking permit included
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: RSW at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Barefoot Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: C Level at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Many in area at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Tuscan Grill at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Bill and Amanda have lived in Bonita since 2003. Bill is a Naples native, Amanda an ex pat Brit. They love traveling and have lived in London and Hong Kong before settling in Paradise. Amanda manages their 3 rentals and works as a full time realtor. having previously worked as a clothing buyer she enjoys decorating the homes very much and is always striving to improve what we offer. We are professional and manage the homes oursleves to ensure the best service to our guests. We live with in a mile of all our rentals and are on top of everything.
Why the Owner Chose Hickory Bay West:
We loved the quiet location and the fabulous views from this home. It's convenient to everything and has it all!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When we bought it we knew that we would love to stay here. It's not our home, we run it as a business, but we feel it is very important to only buy a place you would be happy to live in and this place is a perfect get away.
- Primary: +001 (239) 405-3204 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view from lanai of Little Hickory Bay
master bedroom, queen size bed
Master bedroom, queen size bed
Fully equipped Kitchen
Dock for fishing
Hickory Harbour, top floor unit with elevator
Great room floor plan
Tennis, pool, boat docks at Hickory Harbour
Sunset at Barefoot Beach State Park
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.