Luxury Villa in Peyia,Cyprus with Private Pool ,Stunning Views and Aircon
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chloraka villa description
Villa Eleni is an individually designed luxury detached villa with a private pool, located in a quiet residential area of Peyia, in Paphos,Cyprus.
Fully refurbished in 2011, it has breathtaking views of the sea and the surrounding mountains and is only a 5 min drive from local tavernas and fabulous beaches.
Located in a small quiet cul-de-sac of private homes, the villa is spacious and has 4 bedrooms. It is fully air-conditioned,
has wifi and a 32” flat screen with satellite TV, and there is also a compact CD/Radio in the lounge.
The villa is furnished to a very high standard. Marble tiled throughout, it benefits from an eight seat dining room and a kitchen complete with cooker, washing machine, fridge-freezer and microwave.
With 4 balconies, enjoy the views of the mountains, Peyia village and the surrounding coastline.
So if you want privacy during the day but also want restaurants, beaches and facilities within easy reach, then this would be perfect for you.
- 2 story
- 230 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- There are 4 bedrooms in total, sleeping 8 guests, with 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor and a very large 4th bedroom on the ground floor which has its own entrance on the ground floor. On the 1st floor, the master bedroom is en suite, with its own balcony and views of the village and of the coast. The 2 x twin bedrooms have large wardrobes and plenty of storage, with views of the village from their windows. Both are adjacent to the family bathroom and extra toilet. All windows have external shutters to provide extra privacy and peace at night. The 4th bedroom is a very large twin room, with patio doors straight onto the pool area. It is self contained with its own entrance ,kitchen ,lounge and separate shower and WC. All of the bedrooms are air conditioned, tastefully furnished and bright and airy....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- There are 3 facilities on the 1st floor. The master bedroom is en suite with toilet, bidet and shower. Then there is the family bathroom, with bath, a shower over the bath, toilet and basin. Finally there is a single toilet with basin. Then on the ground floor, adjacent to the very large twin bedroom, there is a shower room with toilet and basin. Although this is the en suite for the bedroom, it can also be accessed for use when in the garden or by the pool. A new pressurised water system was installed this year which provides lots of water pressure when showering....moreless
- DVD Player
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- Books For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Naturist Beach
- Horse Riding
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Fitness Centre
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
A wonderful property - breathtaking views
A wonderful property - breathtaking views
We were just delighted from the moment we saw the villa. The property has been well maintained, the views to the sea are great and the property has been very nicely furnished. We immediately felt at home! The villa was very airy, there was plenty of room around the pool and I loved the upstairs main bedroom balcony for a place to 'get away' and relax. Everything worked as expected in the villa and the showers were great. We were very pleased with both the owners and their local staff. From booking to departure everything went smoothly and we would have no hesitation on staying again. David
- Guest David C.
- Date of stay 10/01/13
- Review Submitted 11/28/13
*Free Air Conditioning, *Bed Linen, *Bath Towels, *Pool Towels, *No Extras or Hidden Costs. All rates include the exclusive use of the villa, its swimming pool and garden. The rate shown is for 2 people sharing the master bedroom. If you require more than one bedroom (there are 4 double /twin bedrooms) then please contact me and I will be delighted to give you a competitive quote for your holiday in this beautiful villa. July and August is a flat rate that covers up to 8 guests staying in the villa. That is £1050 for the week in total (or £131.25 per person). ******Have a look at our website on myluxuryvilla.co.uk for lots more onfo and photos******To book the villa, we require a 30% deposit now. The balance is payable 6 weeks in advance of your holidaysWe will provide you with a map and lots of information about the villa, the surrounding area, restaurants to avoid and places worth visiting.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Paphos at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coral Bay at 2 Miles
About: My wife and I travelled to Cyprus 15years ago and loved the place so much we bought a piece of land and had Villa Eleni built. We have been going back ever since. The friendly people,the stunning scenery and terrific weather make it special.
A bespoke architecturally designed villa with fantastic views and a great private pool and garden.Spacious and close to all the amenities yet hidden away in a cul de sac of individually owned private villas.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
quiet location, uninterrupted views , spacious villa.
- Primary: +44 1275 372112 best to call in the evening
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Bespoke website of our luxury Villa Eleni
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ample sunbeds and umbrellas by private pool
Shady Pergola with coastline views
Master bedroom with en-suite shower
Sitting room with fab views, a/c, TV & balcony
32ft x 16ft walk in Pool - view from 4th bedroom
The Kitchen is fully equipped