Chalet Silver Arrow in the Innsbruck Country Club of Helen
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Helen chalet description
Enjoy this newly created, beautiful Chalet located on the 9th fairway, in the Georgia mountain community, of the Innsbruck Country Club of Helen.
Rich Cedar paneling; automatic gas log fireplace; two full decks with all the amenities you'd expect including your own large private hot tub. This is an affordable, exceptional residence, offering privacy and relaxation in a mountain setting for your vacationing enjoyment.
Your rental fee includes up to six rounds of discounted golf per day in the unique challenging, championship course of Innsbruck, cart fees extra. Enjoy tennis and a clubhouse which includes a swimming pool, weight room and game room. Private guard gated community. On site DSL and PC for your communicating needs. Pet friendly,(please no lions, tigers or bears). No smoking allowed inside the residence please.
Three minutes to international shopping and dining in beautiful downtown Alpine Helen. Alpine Helen has unequaled Oktoberfest festivities through the entire month of October and many other activities year round.
We pride ourselves on being one of the most affordable, clean, up to date and memorable Chalet stays in Helen Georgia. Thanks and God Bless to all who continue to come back year after year!
Book now and enjoy a bottle of Chalet Silver Arrow`s own private label wine, from the Vintners of the Habersham Wineries, compliments of the owners!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Private Deck with Hot Tub, Ice Chest and Seating for 4 or More, Another Private Deck with a BBQ, Bar with Ice Chest, Large Table with Solar Umbrella and Seating for 8 or More, Cedar Paneled Living Room with Automatic Fieldstone Gaslog Fireplace and Spiral Staircase to Lower Level Game room with Air Hockey Table, Fully Equipped Kitchen with, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Stove, Blender, Coffee Maker, All Cooking and Entertaining Utensils Provided, Two Bedrooms, one with King, one with Queen and a Loft with Full Size Mattresses, Queen Size Sleeper Sofa in Living Room and Futon in Game Room on Lower Level, 3 Full Baths, Central Air and heat and Ceiling Fans Throughout, HBO/Cable TV, CD/DVD Player, Numerous Board Games, Washer and Dryer, All Linens and Towels Are Provided, Local Phone and Wireless Connection for Your Pc or Laptop, Guard Gated Community with Clubhouse, Pool and Other Amenities, Complimentary Bottle of Wine, No Smoking in Residence Please...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
The chalet silver arrow fit all of our needs. It was a great vacation. And we will definitely come back.
- Guest David and Sharon (Orlando, FL)
- Date of stay 08/02/07
- Review Submitted 08/02/07
Manager response: Thank you so much for staying with us! If there is anything that we can do to make your stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely yours, Art & Alex
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 30, 2013